|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does the Romanian former supermodel write out a check for to give to Sia for the Red Cross in Chapter 24?
2. By the end of lunchtime at the donations table for Kyle’s fundraiser, only what three students have signed up in Chapter 23?
(a) Tommy, Roberta, and Mikey.
(b) Ben, Tiff, and Roberta.
(c) Stacy, Amber, and Jessica.
(d) Jeff, Bill, and Amber.
3. How does Sia say “the nerds” at the school help to raise donations for the charity in Chapter 35?
(a) By writing papers and donating fees.
(b) By holding computer game tournaments.
(c) By selling test answers.
(d) By selling tickets to basketball games.
4. At what time in the morning will Sia meet with the other fundraisers at the school to load up the trucks in Chapter 36?
5. What is Sia holding in the old family video that Sia’s father is watching in Chapter 25?
(a) A cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A Barbie doll.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Sia say her mother has been gone in the beginning of Chapter 21?
2. When does Sia’s father say she changed from the happy, curious kid she had been to the young woman Sia grew into in Chapter 25?
3. How much money does Sia say Kyle collected from the television show actresses of a hit series in Chapter 32?
4. At what time do Kyle, Sia, and the other fundraisers meet at the bakery to discuss their first day fundraising in Chapter 26?
5. Jeff tells Sia and her parents that the earthquake they’ve just encountered was an aftershock of a larger earthquake that occurred that morning where in Chapter 22?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sia feel about the coming event in the beginning of Chapter 28? Who helps Sia prepare?
2. What does Kyle tell Sia in the beginning of Chapter 33? How does Sia respond?
3. What idea does Alyz present to Sia in Chapter 24? What leads Alyz to this idea?
4. How is the family therapy session that Sia’s family undergoes described in Chapter 22?
5. What do Sia and Carol talk about in Chapter 27? How does Sia feel when she leave’s Carol’s new apartment?
6. Why does Stacy come to Sia’s house in Chapter 35? What information does she relate to Sia?
7. What do Sia and her parents learn about the earthquake once it ends in Chapter 22?
8. Where does Alyz send Sia and Kyle as she talks to her friends in Chapter 32? What do they do?
9. What is the focus of Sia’s history class in Chapter 23? Why is Kyle’s name brought up in the class?
10. What exchange takes place between Sia and Amber in the beginning of Chapter 26?
This section contains 924 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)