|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alyz say she and Sia are going to do first at the party in Chapter 30?
(b) Schmooze the actors.
(d) Talk to directors.
2. What is the name of the school that Sia attends?
(a) San Bernardino High School.
(b) San Rafael High School.
(c) Hollywood Hills High School.
(d) Beverly Hills High School.
3. At what time does Sia’s father say the driver will pick her and Kyle up to take them to the Oscars in Chapter 28?
4. What is the name of the popular cheerleader that Sia says she’s been replaced by within Amber’s clique in Chapter 26?
5. When Kyle apologizes for kissing Sia in the beginning of Chapter 33, he says that they should wait until when?
(a) Until her amnesia is gone.
(b) Until she’s 18.
(c) Until he breaks up with Cara.
(d) Until she breaks up with Duke.
6. How long ago does Amber tell Sia that they vacationed together in San Francisco in Chapter 40?
(a) A year ago.
(b) Six years ago.
(c) Three years ago.
(d) Two years ago.
7. Sia says in Chapter 24, “Just because someone is better off financially doesn’t necessarily make them” what?
8. How does Sia say “the nerds” at the school help to raise donations for the charity in Chapter 35?
(a) By writing papers and donating fees.
(b) By selling tickets to basketball games.
(c) By selling test answers.
(d) By holding computer game tournaments.
9. Why does Stacy say Amber screamed at her in Chapter 35?
(a) For calling her brother.
(b) For making a donation to Kyle’s charity.
(c) For borrowing her car without asking first.
(d) For talking to Duke.
10. Who is the designer of the evening gown that Sia’s mother directs her to find and wear from her closet in Chapter 25?
(b) Betsy Johnson.
(c) Christian Dior.
11. Stacy perceives that Amber’s note along with her donation is what in Chapter 36?
(a) An apology.
(b) A goodbye letter.
(c) An ironic twist.
(d) A sarcastic jab.
12. What is the name of the retired supermodel from Romania that Sia visits as she seeks donations in her neighborhood in Chapter 24?
13. What is Sia staring at in her room as she sits in her bed feeling terrified of the coming Oscars in Chapter 28?
(a) Her mother’s evening gown.
(b) The mirror.
(c) The Hollywood sign outside her window.
(d) Her hairbrush.
14. How much money does Sia say the British soccer player wrote a check for in Chapter 32?
15. What does Sia say Kyle is studying in college in the Epilogue?
(a) Business management.
(b) Colonial history.
(c) English literature.
(d) Social work.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sia’s father agrees to get Sia and Kyle tickets to the Oscars in Chapter 25, he insists that who will drive them there?
2. How does Amber say she got into Sia’s locker in Chapter 40?
3. Jeff tells Sia and her parents that the earthquake they’ve just encountered was an aftershock of a larger earthquake that occurred that morning where in Chapter 22?
4. Sia’s father tells him that he’s meeting with a screenwriter on Sunday night after the Oscars at what party in Chapter 21?
5. The journalist that has given Sia a check for $3,000 in Chapter 32 works for what publication?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)