|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-41 & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carol’s advice to Sia in the end of Chapter 20 is to “Look for opportunities to show people” what?
(a) “That you’re worth it.”
(b) “How intelligent you are.”
(c) “What you can do.”
(d) “Who you are now.”
2. Where does Sia first encounter her reflection after she awakens on the park bench in Chapter 1?
(a) In the reflection from the pond.
(b) In a dressing room mirror.
(c) In a bathroom mirror at the hospital.
(d) In a handheld compact mirror.
3. Where is Sia as she waits for Kyle to meet her in the beginning of the novel’s Epilogue?
(a) At her house.
(b) At the beach.
(c) At Elysian Park.
(d) In the cafeteria.
4. At what time does Sia’s father say the driver will pick her and Kyle up to take them to the Oscars in Chapter 28?
5. Stacy perceives that Amber’s note along with her donation is what in Chapter 36?
(a) An apology.
(b) A sarcastic jab.
(c) A goodbye letter.
(d) An ironic twist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession does Stacy’s parents both hold in the novel?
2. What does Beatriz get for Stacy when she arrives sobbing at Sia’s house in Chapter 35?
3. How many years ago does Sia’s mother say the film Crossbones was produced in Chapter 11?
4. What word used by Stacy in describing Amber in Chapter 35 means a temperamental person, or a person who takes adulation as a right?
5. Where does Sia say she and Carol sleep most nights in the opening of Chapter 6?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)