|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carol say happened to her husband in Chapter 6?
(a) He abandoned her for another woman.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He was killed in an avalanche.
(d) He was arrested and given life in prison.
2. What is on the screen of the iPod when the narrator first looks at it after awakening on the park bench in Chapter 1?
(a) “Amber’s Playlist.”
(b) “Duke’s Playlist.”
(c) “Stacy’s Playlist.”
(d) “Sia’s Playlist.”
3. What is the name of the neurologist that Sia is recommended to visit after she leaves the hospital in Chapter 7?
(a) Travis Dooley.
(b) James Wilson.
(c) George Saunders.
(d) Ken Jones.
4. Where do Carol and Sia find refuge to sleep after the attack by the teenage boys in Chapter 6?
(a) In a cemetery.
(b) Between two dumpsters.
(c) At Elysian Park.
(d) In an abandoned shack.
5. What is the name of the stranger’s niece who is sitting in his car after he has bought Sia a meal from the food truck in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carol offer to Sia to use as a blanket in Chapter 3?
2. What does the doctor say Sia’s last name is in Chapter 7?
3. What is the name of the peddler that Carol takes Sia to in order to sell Sia’s iPod in Chapter 4?
4. Sia sees a sign as she leaves the park in Chapter 1 that informs her more about her surroundings. What stadium does the sign indicate the entrance for?
5. Where does Carol take Sia to clean up in Chapter 5?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)