|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carol’s advice to Sia in the end of Chapter 20 is to “Look for opportunities to show people” what?
(a) “What you can do.”
(b) “How intelligent you are.”
(c) “Who you are now.”
(d) “That you’re worth it.”
2. What is the name of the television show that the women star in that Alyz first sends Kyle to in order to ask for donations in Chapter 31?
(a) Gabbing Girls.
(b) Gatsby’s Girls.
(c) Golden Girls.
(d) Gilmore Girls.
3. When Sia is left alone with her mother in Chapter 17, she asks her to commit to going to a rehab center for how long?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) One month.
(d) One week.
4. Duke tells Sia in Chapter 10 that they have known each other since they were in what grade?
(a) First grade.
(b) Seventh grade.
(c) Second grade.
(d) Fourth grade.
5. How many years ago does Sia’s mother say the film Crossbones was produced in Chapter 11?
(a) 15 years ago.
(b) 5 years ago.
(c) 10 years ago.
(d) 3 years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sia’s mother tells her as they eat in Chapter 9 that Sia has always wanted to be what?
2. What does Sia say haunts her when she talks to Carol in Chapter 20?
3. Who begins crying during the public confrontation between Sia and Duke in the hallway in Chapter 19?
4. Where does Kyle say Carol can meet Sia after school if she wants to talk in Chapter 18?
5. What word from Chapter 18 means the ability to understand and share the feelings of another?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)