1. From what narrative point of view is Sia related?
(a) Fourth person.
(b) First person.
(c) Second person.
(d) Third person.
2. What is on the screen of the iPod when the narrator first looks at it after awakening on the park bench in Chapter 1?
(a) “Sia’s Playlist.”
(b) “Stacy’s Playlist.”
(c) “Duke’s Playlist.”
(d) “Amber’s Playlist.”
3. What color is the jogging outfit that the narrator awakens in on the park bench in Chapter 1?
4. Where does Sia first encounter her reflection after she awakens on the park bench in Chapter 1?
(a) In a handheld compact mirror.
(b) In a dressing room mirror.
(c) In the reflection from the pond.
(d) In a bathroom mirror at the hospital.
5. Sia sees a sign as she leaves the park in Chapter 1 that informs her more about her surroundings. What stadium does the sign indicate the entrance for?
(a) Giants Stadium.
(b) Madison Square Garden.
(c) Yankee Stadium.
(d) Dodger Stadium.
This section contains 4,604 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)