|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is it when Act 1, Scene 3 opens?
2. What has Jim been depressed over?
(a) His inability to recapture his professional success.
(b) His inability to write his next play.
(c) His inability to find the lead for his next play.
(d) His inability to work well with the other actors.
3. How long has Ann been at Jim's bedside?
(a) On and off since the day before.
(b) For three hours.
(c) Since he was brought into the hospital.
(d) For one hour.
4. What is Ann's hope if Jim stays in the hospital and recovers slowly?
(a) That he will sign the divorce papers.
(b) That he will want to heal their marriage.
(c) That he will finally tell her who Charlotte is.
(d) That he will forget about Charlotte.
5. What did the letter that Jim wrote indicate?
(a) His intent to divorce Ann.
(b) His intent to get help for his problems.
(c) His intent to take his own life.
(d) His intent to leave town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim think is a waste of time?
2. What does Mr. Fleming tell Jim about the convalescent ward?
3. Who is George O'Brien?
4. What do patients reveal in a semi-conscious state, according to the doctor?
5. What does Jim kick in Act 2, Scene 5?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)