|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann tell Jim about the theater job in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) That his interview was cancelled.
(b) That he was selected for the job.
(c) That he was not selected for the job.
(d) That his interview has been postponed.
2. What does Ann deny in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) That she has exaggerated the suicide attempt.
(b) That she has been talking with doctors.
(c) That she is trying to have Jim committed.
(d) That she has spoken to Charlotte.
3. Who does Ann originally share her concerns with about Jim's ability to leave the hospital?
(a) Dr. Kramer and Dr. Barrow.
(b) Dr. Barrow and Miss Hansen.
(c) Dr. Schlesinger and Dr. Barrow.
(d) Dr. Barrow and Grosberg.
4. What has Ann told the school?
(a) That Jim will be on vacation until next year.
(b) That Jim will be returning in a few months.
(c) That Jim will be returning shortly.
(d) That Jim will not be returning.
5. How did Jim get the pills to take?
(a) At different pharmacies around town.
(b) At one pharmacy in town.
(c) At different pharmacies in other towns.
(d) At one pharmacy in another town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann ask Jim about Charlotte in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. What did Jim want to confirm before his suicide attempt?
3. Who does Ann tell Jim she has spoken with at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 4?
4. How many days after Act 3, Scene 2 does Act 3, Scene 3 take place?
5. Why does Ann tell Dr. Bellman that Jim should remain in the hospital?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)