|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jim respond to Tom's suggestion?
(a) He is confused by it.
(b) He refuses.
(c) He wants to think about it.
(d) He agrees.
2. How does Jim respond to Dr. Bellman's decision in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) He is unresponsive.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is surprised.
3. What does Mr. Fleming tell Jim about the convalescent ward?
(a) Patients do not leave there as quickly as they would like.
(b) Patients never leave there.
(c) Patients leave there more quickly than they think.
(d) Patients there do not want to leave.
4. Who does Jim talk to in the fifth scene of Act 2?
(a) Dr. Schlesinger.
(c) Gregory and Miss Wingate.
(d) Dr. Barrow.
5. Who does Ann originally share her concerns with about Jim's ability to leave the hospital?
(a) Dr. Kramer and Dr. Barrow.
(b) Dr. Barrow and Grosberg.
(c) Dr. Barrow and Miss Hansen.
(d) Dr. Schlesinger and Dr. Barrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of test do the doctors give Jim in the second scene of Act 3?
2. How long does Ann tell Jim his new location will be for?
3. What happens between two of the patients after Miss Wingate leaves?
4. What does Ann ask Jim about Charlotte in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. What does Jim do after talking with Ann in Act 3, Part 4?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)