|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of test do the doctors give Jim in the second scene of Act 3?
(a) A memory test.
(b) A reflex test.
(c) A driving test.
(d) A word association test.
2. What is Ann's hope if Jim stays in the hospital and recovers slowly?
(a) That he will want to heal their marriage.
(b) That he will sign the divorce papers.
(c) That he will finally tell her who Charlotte is.
(d) That he will forget about Charlotte.
3. Where did Jim go right after he took the pills?
(a) To the kitchen.
(b) To the terrace.
(c) To his car.
4. According to Tom, what do some of the other family members think?
(a) That Jim is crazy.
(b) That a reconciliation between Jim and Ann is the best idea.
(c) That Ann is crazy.
(d) That a reconciliation between Jim and Ann might not be a good idea.
5. What has Ann done with Jim's phone service?
(a) Added a line to his account.
(b) Paid the bill for it.
(c) Transferred it to her name.
(d) Disconnected it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jim respond to Tom's suggestion?
2. What job does Jim currently hold?
3. What do patients reveal in a semi-conscious state, according to the doctor?
4. What are the doctors trying to uncover in the second scene of Act 3?
5. What does Ann tell Jim about the theater job in Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)