|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ann originally share her concerns with about Jim's ability to leave the hospital?
(a) Dr. Schlesinger and Dr. Barrow.
(b) Dr. Barrow and Miss Hansen.
(c) Dr. Kramer and Dr. Barrow.
(d) Dr. Barrow and Grosberg.
2. What does Tom ask Jim about?
(a) The competence of the doctors.
(b) His intentions with his job.
(c) His intentions with Ann.
(d) The quality of food in the hospital.
3. When the doctor questions him in Act 1, Scene 2, what does Jim say about his life?
(a) It is a mess.
(b) It is horrible.
(c) It is over.
(d) It is a wreck.
4. As he explains to the doctor, what did Jim not have enough money to buy?
(a) Theater tickets for a friend.
(b) A gift for a friend.
(c) Dessert for a friend.
(d) Dinner for a friend.
5. What is the only way Charlotte will be allowed to see Jim?
(a) If Ann requests it.
(b) If Miss Wingate requests it.
(c) If he requests it.
(d) If the doctors request it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Ann told the school?
2. Who is Tom?
3. Why does Ann tell Jim to endorse his paycheck to her?
4. Where is one of the other patients sent in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. According to Gregory, what is the patient's responsibility to prove?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)