|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim tell Ann at the end of the play?
(a) That he has not been released.
(b) That he will never be released.
(c) That he has been released.
(d) That he will be released next week.
2. When was Jim's last play?
(a) A few weeks ago.
(b) A year ago.
(c) Several years ago.
(d) Several months ago.
3. As the first scene in Act 3 ends, what will Jim always be in, according to Harry?
(a) Ann's custody.
(b) A difficult financial situation.
(c) Trouble with the doctors.
(d) Ann's debt.
4. What does Jim tell Dr. Bellman he wants to do in the last scene?
(a) Go to another hospital.
(b) Go home and recover.
(c) Go to "seven."
(d) Go back to his room.
5. What has Ann told the school?
(a) That Jim will not be returning.
(b) That Jim will be returning shortly.
(c) That Jim will be on vacation until next year.
(d) That Jim will be returning in a few months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Gregory?
2. What causes Jim to lose his patience in the last scene in Act 2?
3. What happens in "seven", according to what the other patients tell Jim?
4. What does Jim kick in Act 2, Scene 5?
5. What does Grosberg tell Jim that some other patients do not need in order to be released?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)