|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann ask Jim about Charlotte in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) His recent contact with her.
(b) How long they have been together.
(c) Why he is with her.
(d) When he will stop seeing her.
2. What does Jim tell the doctor is affecting his work negatively?
(a) His attitude.
(b) His age.
(c) His height.
(d) His weight.
3. How many days have passed between Act 2 and Act 3?
4. Who is included in the discussion taking place as Act 3, Scene 2 begins?
(a) Miss Hansen.
(c) Miss Cardell.
(d) Miss Wingate.
5. How does Jim respond to Dr. Bellman's decision in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is surprised.
(c) He is unresponsive.
(d) He is angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Harry, who is Jim's only chance to be released from the hospital?
2. What does Ann deny in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. According to Ann, who thinks that Jim should stay in the hospital?
4. How is Jim doing in the fifth scene of Act 2?
5. How did Jim get the pills to take?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)