|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Ann been at Jim's bedside?
(a) On and off since the day before.
(b) For three hours.
(c) Since he was brought into the hospital.
(d) For one hour.
2. Who calms Jim down in the fifth scene of Act 2?
(a) Miss Wingate.
(b) Another patient.
(d) Dr. Bellman.
3. What is the state of some of the other patients Jim encounters in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) They are happy.
(b) They are depressed.
(c) They are confused.
(d) They are hostile.
4. What is Jim warned about after his "violent" outburst?
(a) Being sent home with Ann.
(b) Being sedated.
(c) Being sent to "seven."
(d) Being sent to the psychiatric ward.
5. What does Miss Wingate tell Jim to do at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Forget about both Charlotte and Ann.
(b) Make a decision quickly about Charlotte or Ann.
(c) Divorce Ann and stay with Charlotte.
(d) End his relationship with Charlotte and go back to Ann.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann tell Dr. Bellman in Act 3, Scene 3?
2. What did Jim want to confirm before his suicide attempt?
3. What does Jim tell Tom about Ann?
4. What is Dr. Kramer's evaluation of Jim in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. What is Ann's hope if Jim stays in the hospital and recovers slowly?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)