|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the state of some of the other patients Jim encounters in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) They are confused.
(b) They are happy.
(c) They are hostile.
(d) They are depressed.
2. What is Jim doing at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
(b) Sitting by the door.
(c) Staring out the window.
(d) Playing a game.
3. What does Jim inform Ann of in the third scene of Act 1?
(a) That he needs a vacation.
(b) That he will be returning home.
(c) That he will not be returning home.
(d) That he would rather she not call for a while.
4. How does Jim feel that he has acted since entering the hospital, as he describes in Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) He has not cooperated with anyone.
(b) He has cooperated with some, not with others.
(c) He has cooperated with everyone except Ann.
(d) He has cooperated with everyone.
5. What are the doctors questioning Jim about in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) His anger issues.
(b) The sincerity of his desire to leave the hospital.
(c) His forgetfulness.
(d) The sincerity of his feelings for Ann.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ann originally share her concerns with about Jim's ability to leave the hospital?
2. How does Jim respond to seeing a patient removed?
3. What are the doctors trying to uncover in the second scene of Act 3?
4. What does Jim refuse to discuss with Dr. Bellman in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What does Jim tell Dr. Bellman that Ann needed?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)