|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Barrow ask Ann about Jim's letter?
(a) If she has a copy of it.
(b) If there are any explanations for Charlotte.
(c) Why she didn't bring the letter with her.
(d) If there are any explanations for suicide.
2. What does Ann tell Jim about the theater job in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) That he was not selected for the job.
(b) That his interview was cancelled.
(c) That his interview has been postponed.
(d) That he was selected for the job.
3. What job does Jim currently hold?
(a) An office job.
(b) A manual labor job.
(c) A teaching job.
(d) He is unemployed.
4. What is Dr. Bellman unable to give Jim as Act 2, Scene 2 ends?
(a) A reason for his release.
(b) The information they have collected while monitoring him.
(c) Hope of being released.
(d) The people behind his prolonged stay.
5. What is the fear that the other patients have of "seven"?
(a) Being sent there.
(b) Being unintentionally transferred there.
(c) Being kept from there.
(d) Being left alone there.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jim appear as Act 2 begins?
2. What does the nurse try to get away from Mr. Fleming?
3. How does Harry advise Jim to act from now on?
4. What is Dr. Kramer's evaluation of Jim in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. Why does Ann tell Dr. Bellman that Jim should remain in the hospital?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)