|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days pass before Act 2, Scene 5?
2. What does Jim try to hide from Dr. Bellman in the fourth scene of Act 2?
(a) His tears.
(b) A letter.
(c) His fears.
(d) A cigarette.
3. How does Jim say goodbye to Ann in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) He embraces her.
(b) He shakes her hand.
(c) He taps her on the shoulder.
(d) He waves to her.
4. What does Tom ask Jim about?
(a) His intentions with his job.
(b) The competence of the doctors.
(c) His intentions with Ann.
(d) The quality of food in the hospital.
5. What idea does Tom have for Jim?
(a) To sign an agreement to stay away from pharmacies.
(b) To see Ann's family and apologize to them.
(c) To see Charlotte and tell her the relationship is still intact.
(d) To see Charlotte and tell her the relationship is over.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ann tell Jim she has spoken with at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 4?
2. What is Ann's hope if Jim stays in the hospital and recovers slowly?
3. How does Jim tell Dr. Bellman that he feels in Act 3, Scene 4?
4. What does Jim think is a waste of time?
5. Who did Ann call after receiving the phone call she is telling the doctors about?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)