|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Jim been depressed over?
(a) His inability to find the lead for his next play.
(b) His inability to write his next play.
(c) His inability to recapture his professional success.
(d) His inability to work well with the other actors.
2. When was Jim's last play?
(a) A year ago.
(b) A few weeks ago.
(c) Several months ago.
(d) Several years ago.
3. How does Jim feel as the final act of the play ends?
4. Why does the doctor ask Ann about the name, Charlotte?
(a) Jim told the doctor about Charlotte the week before.
(b) Jim mentioned the name in his letter.
(c) Jim has the name and number on a note in his pocket.
(d) Jim keeps repeating the name.
5. What did the letter that Jim wrote indicate?
(a) His intent to leave town.
(b) His intent to take his own life.
(c) His intent to get help for his problems.
(d) His intent to divorce Ann.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim realize about Ann as Act 1 ends?
2. How does Jim tell Dr. Bellman that he feels in Act 3, Scene 4?
3. What does Dr. Bellman ask Jim in Act 3, Scene 4?
4. Who calms Jim down in the fifth scene of Act 2?
5. Who is Miss Cardell?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)