|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Ann told the school?
(a) That Jim will be on vacation until next year.
(b) That Jim will be returning in a few months.
(c) That Jim will be returning shortly.
(d) That Jim will not be returning.
2. What has Jim been depressed over?
(a) His inability to write his next play.
(b) His inability to find the lead for his next play.
(c) His inability to work well with the other actors.
(d) His inability to recapture his professional success.
3. What does Jim realize about Ann as Act 1 ends?
(a) That she fabricated the job interview.
(b) That she knows about Charlotte.
(c) That she is crazier than he is.
(d) That she knew about the plan to move him.
4. What time is it at the start of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) 12:00 noon.
(b) 12:00 midnight.
(c) 2:00 in the morning.
(d) 2:00 in the afternoon.
5. What time is it when Act 1, Scene 3 opens?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Harry, who is Jim's only chance to be released from the hospital?
2. How many times has Harry visited Jim before Act 3?
3. How does Jim initially respond to Dr. Bellman's request?
4. How does Jim respond to the new job interview?
5. What does Dr. Bellman ask Jim in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)