|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Ann done with Jim's phone service?
(a) Disconnected it.
(b) Transferred it to her name.
(c) Added a line to his account.
(d) Paid the bill for it.
2. What happens in "seven", according to what the other patients tell Jim?
(a) Patients are sedated.
(b) Patients are given electrotherapy.
(c) Patients are strapped down and put in a straight jacket.
(d) Patients are questioned.
3. What are the doctors trying to uncover in the second scene of Act 3?
(a) If Jim is suicidal.
(b) If Jim is crazy.
(c) If Jim is acting.
(d) If Jim is losing his temper.
4. What does Jim learn about the monitoring system from the other patients in Act 2?
(a) Only their actions are being observed.
(b) The doctors choose which patients to monitor.
(c) Everything they say and do is being observed.
(d) Only their words are being listened to.
5. What does Ann realize as she enters in the fifth scene of Act 1?
(a) Jim's conversation with Mr. Fleming and Grosberg.
(b) Jim's conversation with Miss Hansen and Miss Cardell.
(c) Jim's conversation with Dr. Schlesinger.
(d) Jim's conversation with Dr. Barrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Barrow ask Ann about Jim's letter?
2. As the first scene in Act 3 ends, what will Jim always be in, according to Harry?
3. According to Jim, how would all of the people he knows react to his death?
4. What does Dr. Bellman ask Jim in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What does Dr. Bellman decide to do for Jim in the last scene of Act 3?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)