|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days have passed since the previous scene as the third scene in Act 1 begins?
2. Who is Dr. Bellman?
(a) A professor.
(b) A sociologist.
(c) A psychiatrist.
(d) A psychologist.
3. How does Jim describe suicide to Dr. Bellman?
(a) He thinks it is a desperate act.
(b) He thinks it is a selfish act.
(c) He thinks it is not a desperate act.
(d) He thinks it is not a selfish act.
4. What day is it in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. How many pills does Jim admit to taking?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jim warned about after his "violent" outburst?
2. What happens in "seven", according to what the other patients tell Jim?
3. What does Jim realize about Ann as Act 1 ends?
4. How many days pass before Act 2, Scene 5?
5. What does Ann tell Jim when he first wakes up in the hospital?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)