|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What floor of the hospital does the first scene of Act 2 take place on?
(a) The first floor.
(b) The second floor.
(c) In the basement.
(d) The third floor.
2. What is Jim's main profession?
(a) He is a Broadway script writer.
(b) He is a Broadway set decorator.
(c) He is a Broadway theatre director.
(d) He is a Broadway actor.
3. Where did Jim go right after he took the pills?
(b) To the terrace.
(c) To the kitchen.
(d) To his car.
4. According to Harry, who is Jim's only chance to be released from the hospital?
(a) Miss Wingate.
(d) Dr. Bellman.
5. Who is included in the discussion taking place as Act 3, Scene 2 begins?
(b) Miss Wingate.
(c) Miss Hansen.
(d) Miss Cardell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Ann give for why Jim might not be ready to leave for his job interview?
2. When was Jim's last play?
3. When is Dr. Bellman planning on releasing Jim, according to his conversation with Ann in the third scene of Act 3?
4. What does Jim tell Dr. Bellman he wants to do in the last scene?
5. What is Dr. Bellman's assessment of Jim at the end of Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)