|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim want to know in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) When he can talk to Ann.
(b) When he can talk to Charlotte.
(c) When he can talk to Dr. Bellman.
(d) When he can talk to Dr. Barrow.
2. How does Jim respond to seeing a patient removed?
(a) He is in shock.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is ambivalent.
3. How does Jim respond to Tom's suggestion?
(a) He refuses.
(b) He wants to think about it.
(c) He agrees.
(d) He is confused by it.
4. Where does Act 2 open?
(a) The doctor's office.
(b) The recreation room.
(c) The psychiatric ward.
(d) The convalescent ward.
5. What do the patients ask Jim about as the third scene in Act 2 begins?
(a) If he knows any doctors.
(b) If he knows any celebrities.
(c) If he knows any singers.
(d) If he knows any police officers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry tell Jim that Ann has rented?
2. What does Jim learn about Ann as the third scene in Act 2 ends?
3. When does Ann tell Jim his interview for the theater job is?
4. What is Ann reluctant to do in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What do patients reveal in a semi-conscious state, according to the doctor?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)