|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jim doing at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Playing a game.
(b) Sitting by the door.
(d) Staring out the window.
2. When does the first scene of The Shrike take place?
(a) Wednesday morning.
(b) Tuesday evening.
(c) Tuesday morning.
(d) Wednesday evening.
3. How long does Ann tell Jim his new location will be for?
(a) Only for two weeks.
(b) Only for one week.
(c) Only for a few weeks.
(d) Only for a few days.
4. How did Jim get the pills to take?
(a) At different pharmacies around town.
(b) At different pharmacies in other towns.
(c) At one pharmacy in town.
(d) At one pharmacy in another town.
5. What does Ann tell Jim about the theater job in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) That he was selected for the job.
(b) That his interview was cancelled.
(c) That his interview has been postponed.
(d) That he was not selected for the job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the letter that Jim wrote indicate?
2. What does Jim challenge Grosberg about in Act 1, Scene 5?
3. What time is it when Act 1, Scene 3 opens?
4. What does Jim tell Dr. Bellman he wants to do in the last scene?
5. What does Dr. Bellman ask Jim in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)