|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Miss Hansen?
(a) The student nurse.
(b) A doctor.
(c) The head nurse.
(d) A psychologist.
2. What does Jim tell Ann at the end of the play?
(a) That he has not been released.
(b) That he will be released next week.
(c) That he has been released.
(d) That he will never be released.
3. What does Jim learn about Ann as the third scene in Act 2 ends?
(a) That she wants him to be released.
(b) That she has spoken with Charlotte.
(c) That she has threatened Charlotte.
(d) That she could have him released.
4. Where did Jim go right after he took the pills?
(a) To his car.
(b) To the terrace.
(c) To the kitchen.
5. Who does Jim talk to in the fifth scene of Act 2?
(a) Dr. Barrow.
(c) Dr. Schlesinger.
(d) Gregory and Miss Wingate.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the first scene of The Shrike take place?
2. How does Jim feel that he has acted since entering the hospital, as he describes in Act 1, Scene 5?
3. What day is it in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. When does Ann tell Jim his interview for the theater job is?
5. How does Jim respond to seeing a patient removed?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)