|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grosberg tell Jim that some other patients do not need in order to be released?
(a) Their doctor's consent.
(b) To spend time in the convalescent ward.
(c) To be fully functional.
(d) Their wife's permission.
2. What is Dr. Bellman unable to give Jim as Act 2, Scene 2 ends?
(a) Hope of being released.
(b) A reason for his release.
(c) The information they have collected while monitoring him.
(d) The people behind his prolonged stay.
3. Why does Jim feel that he is being detained in the fifth scene of the play?
(a) For very little reason.
(b) For no reason.
(c) For paranoid reasons.
(d) For too many reasons.
4. How is Jim feeling when Harry visits him?
5. What is Dr. Bellman's assessment of Jim at the end of Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) He is complacent.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is antagonistic.
(d) He is paranoid.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jim answer Dr. Bellman's question in the final scene of Act 3?
2. What does Jim tell the doctor about Charlotte in the fourth scene of Act 1?
3. Why does the doctor ask Ann about the name, Charlotte?
4. When does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
5. What time is it when Act 1, Scene 3 opens?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)