|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Barrow ask Ann about Jim's letter?
(a) Why she didn't bring the letter with her.
(b) If she has a copy of it.
(c) If there are any explanations for Charlotte.
(d) If there are any explanations for suicide.
2. What does Jim tell Dr. Bellman that Ann needed?
(a) A psychiatrist.
(b) A vacation.
(c) A job.
3. How did Jim get the pills to take?
(a) At one pharmacy in another town.
(b) At different pharmacies around town.
(c) At one pharmacy in town.
(d) At different pharmacies in other towns.
4. What is the patient doing as they are taken out in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Kicking and screaming.
(b) Throwing punches at the attendants.
(c) Threatening Miss Wingate.
(d) Staying quiet.
5. What is Ann reluctant to do in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Talk to the doctors about Jim's condition.
(b) Tell Jim about Charlotte.
(c) Leave Jim and Harry alone.
(d) Ask Jim about his outburst.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 2 open?
2. According to Gregory, what is the patient's responsibility to prove?
3. How many days have passed before Act 3, Scene 2?
4. According to Ann, who thinks that Jim should stay in the hospital?
5. What is the only way Charlotte will be allowed to see Jim?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)