|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom ask Jim about?
(a) His intentions with Ann.
(b) His intentions with his job.
(c) The competence of the doctors.
(d) The quality of food in the hospital.
2. How has Jim been behaving as the group assesses in the second scene of Act 3?
3. How does Jim respond to Tom's suggestion?
(a) He agrees.
(b) He wants to think about it.
(c) He refuses.
(d) He is confused by it.
4. How did Jim get the pills to take?
(a) At different pharmacies in other towns.
(b) At different pharmacies around town.
(c) At one pharmacy in another town.
(d) At one pharmacy in town.
5. What does Jim tell Tom about Ann?
(a) That he wants to forget about her.
(b) That he loves her.
(c) That he doesn't love her.
(d) That he thinks she is crazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What floor of the hospital does the first scene of Act 2 take place on?
2. What are the doctors trying to uncover in the second scene of Act 3?
3. What does Ann deny in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. Why does the doctor ask Ann about the name, Charlotte?
5. What does Mr. Fleming give to Grosberg?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)