|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ann tell Jim to endorse his paycheck to her?
(a) So she can pay for a private psychiatrist.
(b) So she can hire a private investigator.
(c) So she can buy dinner.
(d) So she can pay some bills.
2. What does the doctor ask Jim when he first wakes up?
(a) His motives for suicide.
(b) The reason for his professional setbacks.
(c) His motives for separating with Ann.
(d) The reason for the type of pills he chose.
3. What time is it when Act 1, Scene 3 opens?
4. When the doctor questions him in Act 1, Scene 2, what does Jim say about his life?
(a) It is over.
(b) It is a wreck.
(c) It is horrible.
(d) It is a mess.
5. What is Dr. Bellman unable to give Jim as Act 2, Scene 2 ends?
(a) Hope of being released.
(b) A reason for his release.
(c) The information they have collected while monitoring him.
(d) The people behind his prolonged stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Ann done with Jim's phone service?
2. Who is Harry?
3. What does Harry tell Jim that Ann has rented?
4. What reason does Jim give Dr. Bellman for his suicide attempt?
5. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 5?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)