|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim agree to in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) To go to a state hospital.
(b) To go to "seven."
(c) To get psychiatric help on the outside.
(d) To get a better job.
2. Who is Dr. Barrow?
(a) A pathologist.
(b) A psychologist.
(c) A sociologist.
(d) A psychiatrist.
3. How many days have passed since the previous scene as the third scene in Act 1 begins?
4. As the first scene in Act 3 ends, what will Jim always be in, according to Harry?
(a) Trouble with the doctors.
(b) Ann's debt.
(c) Ann's custody.
(d) A difficult financial situation.
5. What does Mr. Fleming tell Jim about the convalescent ward?
(a) Patients never leave there.
(b) Patients leave there more quickly than they think.
(c) Patients there do not want to leave.
(d) Patients do not leave there as quickly as they would like.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jim feel that he is being detained in the fifth scene of the play?
2. What day is it in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. What is Dr. Bellman's assessment of Jim at the end of Act 2, Scene 4?
4. What does Ann realize as she enters in the fifth scene of Act 1?
5. How many times has Harry visited Jim before Act 3?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)