|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is it when Act 1, Scene 3 opens?
2. What is Jim's main profession?
(a) He is a Broadway script writer.
(b) He is a Broadway theatre director.
(c) He is a Broadway actor.
(d) He is a Broadway set decorator.
3. When was Jim's last play?
(a) Several months ago.
(b) Several years ago.
(c) A few weeks ago.
(d) A year ago.
4. Where does Act 2 open?
(a) The doctor's office.
(b) The psychiatric ward.
(c) The recreation room.
(d) The convalescent ward.
5. What does the nurse try to get away from Mr. Fleming?
(b) A pencil.
(c) A bottle.
(d) A needle.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Ann tell Jim his interview for the theater job is?
2. Why does Ann tell Jim to endorse his paycheck to her?
3. What does Dr. Barrow ask Ann about Jim's letter?
4. What does Jim say when he becomes conscious at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What is Jim's state of mind when the doctors attempt to question him in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)