|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim refuse to discuss with Dr. Bellman in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) His brother.
(c) His job.
(d) The theater.
2. How has Jim been behaving as the group assesses in the second scene of Act 3?
3. What is the discussion about in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Jim's anger problem.
(b) Jim's condition.
(c) Jim's intelligence.
(d) Jim's depression.
4. What does Jim kick in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) A game table.
(b) Another patient's food table.
(c) Gregory's cart.
(d) The wall.
5. What does Mr. Fleming tell Jim about the convalescent ward?
(a) Patients never leave there.
(b) Patients there do not want to leave.
(c) Patients leave there more quickly than they think.
(d) Patients do not leave there as quickly as they would like.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harry advise Jim to act from now on?
2. What is the only way Charlotte will be allowed to see Jim?
3. How long does Ann tell Jim his new location will be for?
4. What is likely to happen if a patient gets sent to "seven"?
5. How many times has Harry visited Jim before Act 3?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)