|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Jim, how would all of the people he knows react to his death?
(a) They would be devastated.
(b) They would celebrate.
(c) They would not even realize it.
(d) They would be over it soon.
2. Among the various different patient types Jim meets in the beginning of Act 2, how do some of them seem to him?
3. How is Jim feeling when Harry visits him?
4. How old is Dr. Kramer?
(a) About 30.
(b) About 40.
(c) About 25.
(d) About 35.
5. What does Jim agree to in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) To get a better job.
(b) To go to a state hospital.
(c) To go to "seven."
(d) To get psychiatric help on the outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Barrow respond to Ann's outlook on life as the second scene of the play ends?
2. How does Jim appear as Act 2 begins?
3. As the first scene in Act 3 ends, what will Jim always be in, according to Harry?
4. Who is Miss Cardell?
5. What does Dr. Bellman ask Jim in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)