|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Fleming give to Grosberg?
(a) A bottle.
(d) A pencil.
2. What floor of the hospital does the first scene of Act 2 take place on?
(a) In the basement.
(b) The first floor.
(c) The second floor.
(d) The third floor.
3. How many days have passed before Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) A few.
4. According to Gregory, what is the patient's responsibility to prove?
(a) That they are crazy.
(b) That they are not crazy.
(c) That the doctors are crazy.
(d) That the doctors are ignorant.
5. What does Ann insist to Dr. Barrow at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) That she loves Jim.
(b) That Jim really does like life.
(c) That she wants the best specialists to examine Jim.
(d) That she really does want to divorce him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is likely to happen if a patient gets sent to "seven"?
2. What does Ann tell Jim when he first wakes up in the hospital?
3. Why does the doctor ask Ann about the name, Charlotte?
4. What does Grosberg tell Jim that some other patients do not need in order to be released?
5. What does Ann realize as she enters in the fifth scene of Act 1?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)