|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim tell the doctor is affecting his work negatively?
(a) His attitude.
(b) His age.
(c) His weight.
(d) His height.
2. As he explains to the doctor, what did Jim not have enough money to buy?
(a) A gift for a friend.
(b) Dessert for a friend.
(c) Theater tickets for a friend.
(d) Dinner for a friend.
3. What does the nurse suggest to Ann in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) That she goes home to rest.
(b) That she starts remembering what happened to Jim.
(c) That she starts thinking of which relatives to call.
(d) That she goes home to get the money for the visit.
4. What reason does Jim give Dr. Bellman for his suicide attempt?
(a) His job.
(b) His insurance policy.
(c) His lack of friends.
(d) His obsession with pills.
5. What does Jim learn about Ann as the third scene in Act 2 ends?
(a) That she wants him to be released.
(b) That she could have him released.
(c) That she has spoken with Charlotte.
(d) That she has threatened Charlotte.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Wingate give to Jim in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. How has Jim been behaving as the group assesses in the second scene of Act 3?
3. What does Jim try to hide from Dr. Bellman in the fourth scene of Act 2?
4. How does Jim respond to the new job interview?
5. What does Grosberg tell Jim that some other patients do not need in order to be released?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)