|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim realize about Ann as Act 1 ends?
(a) That she fabricated the job interview.
(b) That she is crazier than he is.
(c) That she knows about Charlotte.
(d) That she knew about the plan to move him.
2. What causes Jim to lose his patience in the last scene in Act 2?
(a) He wants a cigarette.
(b) He is starting to forget things.
(c) His question is not answered.
(d) He cannot get to sleep.
3. What is the only way Charlotte will be allowed to see Jim?
(a) If the doctors request it.
(b) If Ann requests it.
(c) If he requests it.
(d) If Miss Wingate requests it.
4. What does Ann tell Jim about the theater job in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) That his interview has been postponed.
(b) That he was not selected for the job.
(c) That his interview was cancelled.
(d) That he was selected for the job.
5. What are some of the other patients doing in the background of the final scene in Act 2?
(d) Telling jokes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Jim give Dr. Bellman for his suicide attempt?
2. How many days have passed before Act 3, Scene 2?
3. How many times has Harry visited Jim before Act 3?
4. Why does Jim feel that he is being detained in the fifth scene of the play?
5. Who is the Miss Hansen?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)