|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jim feel that he has acted since entering the hospital, as he describes in Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) He has cooperated with everyone.
(b) He has not cooperated with anyone.
(c) He has cooperated with some, not with others.
(d) He has cooperated with everyone except Ann.
2. What does Jim tell Dr. Bellman that Ann needed?
(a) A job.
(b) A psychiatrist.
(d) A vacation.
3. What does Mr. Fleming tell Jim about the convalescent ward?
(a) Patients do not leave there as quickly as they would like.
(b) Patients there do not want to leave.
(c) Patients never leave there.
(d) Patients leave there more quickly than they think.
4. What is Dr. Bellman's assessment of Jim at the end of Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) He is antagonistic.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is complacent.
(d) He is paranoid.
5. Who is Miss Wingate?
(a) The desk clerk.
(b) The morning nurse.
(c) The night nurse.
(d) The room monitor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Fleming give to Grosberg?
2. What are the doctors trying to uncover in the second scene of Act 3?
3. How many days have passed between Act 2 and Act 3?
4. What causes Jim to lose his patience in the last scene in Act 2?
5. When the doctor questions him in Act 1, Scene 2, what does Jim say about his life?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)