|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jim describe suicide to Dr. Bellman?
(a) He thinks it is a selfish act.
(b) He thinks it is not a selfish act.
(c) He thinks it is a desperate act.
(d) He thinks it is not a desperate act.
2. What is the discussion about in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Jim's anger problem.
(b) Jim's intelligence.
(c) Jim's condition.
(d) Jim's depression.
3. What does Jim realize about Ann as Act 1 ends?
(a) That she fabricated the job interview.
(b) That she knew about the plan to move him.
(c) That she is crazier than he is.
(d) That she knows about Charlotte.
4. How does Jim respond to Ann's statement at the end of Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is ignoring it.
(c) He is horrified.
(d) He is not surprised.
5. What does Jim want to know in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) When he can talk to Ann.
(b) When he can talk to Charlotte.
(c) When he can talk to Dr. Bellman.
(d) When he can talk to Dr. Barrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of the play, what is critical to Jim's condition?
2. What do the patients ask Jim about as the third scene in Act 2 begins?
3. As he explains to the doctor, what did Jim not have enough money to buy?
4. How does Jim respond to the new job interview?
5. What day is it in Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)