|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Wingate give to Jim in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A telegram from Charlotte.
(b) A phone message from Charlotte.
(c) A telegram from Ann.
(d) A phone message from Ann.
2. What causes Jim to lose his patience in the last scene in Act 2?
(a) He cannot get to sleep.
(b) He is starting to forget things.
(c) He wants a cigarette.
(d) His question is not answered.
3. What does Jim refuse to discuss with Dr. Bellman in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) The theater.
(c) His job.
(d) His brother.
4. How is Jim doing in the fifth scene of Act 2?
(a) He is sedated.
(b) He is scared.
(c) He is on edge.
(d) He is happy.
5. Who does Ann originally share her concerns with about Jim's ability to leave the hospital?
(a) Dr. Barrow and Grosberg.
(b) Dr. Barrow and Miss Hansen.
(c) Dr. Kramer and Dr. Barrow.
(d) Dr. Schlesinger and Dr. Barrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Among the various different patient types Jim meets in the beginning of Act 2, how do some of them seem to him?
2. Who is Dr. Barrow?
3. What reason does Jim give Dr. Bellman for his suicide attempt?
4. Who is Miss Cardell?
5. What does Mr. Fleming give to Grosberg?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)