|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) The psychiatric ward.
(b) The convalescent ward.
(c) The doctor's office.
(d) The examination room.
2. How does Jim feel that he has acted since entering the hospital, as he describes in Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) He has cooperated with everyone except Ann.
(b) He has cooperated with everyone.
(c) He has cooperated with some, not with others.
(d) He has not cooperated with anyone.
3. Who is Dr. Barrow?
(a) A psychiatrist.
(b) A sociologist.
(c) A psychologist.
(d) A pathologist.
4. What does Harry tell Jim that Ann has rented?
(a) A new car for them to drive.
(b) His apartment to someone else.
(c) His car to someone else.
(d) A new apartment for them to live in.
5. What are some of the other patients doing in the background of the final scene in Act 2?
(d) Telling jokes.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Jim's last play?
2. Where is one of the other patients sent in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. How many days have passed since the previous scene as the third scene in Act 1 begins?
4. What does Jim ask Grosberg to do for him?
5. Why does Jim feel that he is being detained in the fifth scene of the play?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)