|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Jim's last play?
(a) Several months ago.
(b) A year ago.
(c) A few weeks ago.
(d) Several years ago.
2. What does Harry tell Jim that Ann has rented?
(a) A new apartment for them to live in.
(b) His car to someone else.
(c) A new car for them to drive.
(d) His apartment to someone else.
3. What is Dr. Schlesinger's decision at the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Jim will need to stay in the hospital for at least another month.
(b) Jim is well enough to leave the hospital, but not go to his interview.
(c) Jim can only leave the hospital if he agrees to go home with Ann.
(d) Jim is not well enough to leave the hospital.
4. What does the nurse try to get away from Mr. Fleming?
(a) A needle.
(b) A pencil.
(c) A bottle.
5. How does Jim respond to seeing a patient removed?
(a) He is in shock.
(b) He is ambivalent.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is confused.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann realize as she enters in the fifth scene of Act 1?
2. How many pills does Jim admit to taking?
3. Who is Gregory?
4. What is Jim's main profession?
5. What is likely to happen if a patient gets sent to "seven"?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)