|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jim talk to in the fifth scene of Act 2?
(b) Dr. Schlesinger.
(c) Gregory and Miss Wingate.
(d) Dr. Barrow.
2. What does the nurse try to get away from Mr. Fleming?
(b) A needle.
(c) A bottle.
(d) A pencil.
3. What is Ann's hope if Jim stays in the hospital and recovers slowly?
(a) That he will want to heal their marriage.
(b) That he will forget about Charlotte.
(c) That he will finally tell her who Charlotte is.
(d) That he will sign the divorce papers.
4. How does Jim first appear in the third scene of Act 1?
(a) He is asleep.
(b) He is sitting up.
(c) He is on the floor.
(d) He is missing.
5. How does Harry advise Jim to act from now on?
(a) As if he wants to stay in the hospital.
(b) As if he loves Ann.
(c) As if he wants to be sent to "seven."
(d) As if he does not want to teach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Jim been participating with, according the group in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. When were Jim and Ann supposed to meet?
3. How long does Ann tell Jim his new location will be for?
4. What does Jim tell Dr. Bellman that Ann needed?
5. What starts as Act 2 ends?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)