|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Ann been at Jim's bedside?
(a) Since he was brought into the hospital.
(b) On and off since the day before.
(c) For one hour.
(d) For three hours.
2. What morning is it when Act 1, Scene 4 begins?
3. According to Harry, who is Jim's only chance to be released from the hospital?
(b) Miss Wingate.
(c) Dr. Bellman.
4. How many days pass before Act 2, Scene 5?
5. What does Jim think is a waste of time?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Ann tell Jim his interview for the theater job is?
2. Who has Jim been participating with, according the group in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Who called Ann earlier in the day?
4. What kind of mood is Jim in as the fifth scene in the play begins?
5. What is the fear that the other patients have of "seven"?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)