|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim tell Ann as they speak in the fourth scene of Act 2?
(a) That she should rethink her actions.
(b) That she should be committed instead of him.
(c) That she can get him released.
(d) That she cannot get him released.
2. What does Ann ask Jim about Charlotte in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) His recent contact with her.
(b) When he will stop seeing her.
(c) Why he is with her.
(d) How long they have been together.
3. Who is included in the discussion taking place as Act 3, Scene 2 begins?
(b) Miss Wingate.
(c) Miss Hansen.
(d) Miss Cardell.
4. What floor of the hospital does the first scene of Act 2 take place on?
(a) The second floor.
(b) The third floor.
(c) In the basement.
(d) The first floor.
5. What kind of mood is Jim in as the fifth scene in the play begins?
(a) He is quiet.
(b) He is depressed.
(c) He is sad.
(d) He is upset.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ann's hope if Jim stays in the hospital and recovers slowly?
2. What do the patients ask Jim about as the third scene in Act 2 begins?
3. Who does Ann originally share her concerns with about Jim's ability to leave the hospital?
4. What do patients reveal in a semi-conscious state, according to the doctor?
5. What happens between two of the patients after Miss Wingate leaves?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)