|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Wingate give to Jim in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A telegram from Ann.
(b) A phone message from Charlotte.
(c) A phone message from Ann.
(d) A telegram from Charlotte.
2. What time of day does Act 2, Scene 3 take place?
(a) Late morning.
(b) At night.
(c) Late afternoon.
(d) Early in the morning.
3. What does Ann tell Jim about the theater job in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) That he was selected for the job.
(b) That his interview was cancelled.
(c) That his interview has been postponed.
(d) That he was not selected for the job.
4. What does Jim reveal to the doctor about Ann in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) She is cunning and manipulative.
(b) She is kind and loyal.
(c) She is crazy.
(d) She is forgetful.
5. What is the discussion about in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Jim's depression.
(b) Jim's anger problem.
(c) Jim's condition.
(d) Jim's intelligence.
Short Answer Questions
1. When were Jim and Ann supposed to meet?
2. What are some of the other patients doing in the background of the final scene in Act 2?
3. How is Jim Downs brought into the hospital?
4. When does Ann tell Jim his interview for the theater job is?
5. What is the state of some of the other patients Jim encounters in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)