|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jim warned about after his "violent" outburst?
(a) Being sent home with Ann.
(b) Being sedated.
(c) Being sent to "seven."
(d) Being sent to the psychiatric ward.
2. What are the doctors questioning Jim about in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) His forgetfulness.
(b) The sincerity of his feelings for Ann.
(c) The sincerity of his desire to leave the hospital.
(d) His anger issues.
3. What are some of the other patients doing in the background of the final scene in Act 2?
(d) Telling jokes.
4. What are the doctors trying to uncover in the second scene of Act 3?
(a) If Jim is crazy.
(b) If Jim is acting.
(c) If Jim is losing his temper.
(d) If Jim is suicidal.
5. Who calms Jim down in the fifth scene of Act 2?
(a) Dr. Bellman.
(b) Miss Wingate.
(c) Another patient.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Ann, who thinks that Jim should stay in the hospital?
2. Where is one of the other patients sent in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. What does Jim learn about the monitoring system from the other patients in Act 2?
4. According to Jim, how would all of the people he knows react to his death?
5. What does Mr. Fleming give to Grosberg?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)