|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim kick in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) The wall.
(b) A game table.
(c) Gregory's cart.
(d) Another patient's food table.
2. How long does Ann tell Jim his new location will be for?
(a) Only for a few days.
(b) Only for a few weeks.
(c) Only for two weeks.
(d) Only for one week.
3. Who does Jim talk to in the fifth scene of Act 2?
(a) Dr. Barrow.
(c) Dr. Schlesinger.
(d) Gregory and Miss Wingate.
4. What is likely to happen if a patient gets sent to "seven"?
(a) They will be transferred to the state hospital.
(b) They will be transferred back to the psychiatric ward.
(c) They will be kept there indefinitely.
(d) They will never leave.
5. What does Dr. Bellman give Jim at the end of the second scene in Act 2?
(a) A sanity test.
(c) A scholastic test.
(d) A physical examination.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim learn about Ann as the third scene in Act 2 ends?
2. What reason does Jim give Dr. Bellman for his suicide attempt?
3. What is the weather like in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. What do Grosberg and Mr. Fleming inform Jim of, which surprises him?
5. How is Jim's mood as the fifth scene in Act 2 ends?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)