|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grosberg tell Jim that some other patients do not need in order to be released?
(a) To spend time in the convalescent ward.
(b) Their wife's permission.
(c) To be fully functional.
(d) Their doctor's consent.
2. What does Jim reveal to the doctor about Ann in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) She is crazy.
(b) She is cunning and manipulative.
(c) She is forgetful.
(d) She is kind and loyal.
3. What is Jim doing at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Sitting by the door.
(c) Staring out the window.
(d) Playing a game.
4. What does Dr. Bellman ask Jim in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) To tell him about the letter.
(b) To recount the days leading up to his suicide attempt.
(c) To tell him about his hospital stay.
(d) To recount his suicide attempt.
5. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) The examination room.
(b) The convalescent ward.
(c) The psychiatric ward.
(d) The doctor's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Ann tell Jim his interview for the theater job is?
2. How does Harry advise Jim to act from now on?
3. What does Dr. Bellman give Jim at the end of the second scene in Act 2?
4. What does Ann think about Charlotte?
5. What does Ann realize as she enters in the fifth scene of Act 1?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)