|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When were Jim and Ann supposed to meet?
(a) On Sunday.
(b) On Tuesday.
(c) On Monday.
(d) On Saturday.
2. Who does Jim talk to in the fifth scene of Act 2?
(a) Gregory and Miss Wingate.
(b) Dr. Barrow.
(c) Dr. Schlesinger.
3. What does Jim learn about the monitoring system from the other patients in Act 2?
(a) The doctors choose which patients to monitor.
(b) Everything they say and do is being observed.
(c) Only their words are being listened to.
(d) Only their actions are being observed.
4. What kind of test do the doctors give Jim in the second scene of Act 3?
(a) A memory test.
(b) A driving test.
(c) A reflex test.
(d) A word association test.
5. What time of day does Act 2, Scene 3 take place?
(a) Late morning.
(b) Late afternoon.
(c) Early in the morning.
(d) At night.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jim respond to seeing a patient removed?
2. What does the nurse suggest to Ann in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Who is included in the discussion taking place as Act 3, Scene 2 begins?
4. As he explains to the doctor, what did Jim not have enough money to buy?
5. What happens in "seven", according to what the other patients tell Jim?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)