|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As he explains to the doctor, what did Jim not have enough money to buy?
(a) Dinner for a friend.
(b) Theater tickets for a friend.
(c) Dessert for a friend.
(d) A gift for a friend.
2. How is Jim doing in the fifth scene of Act 2?
(a) He is happy.
(b) He is scared.
(c) He is on edge.
(d) He is sedated.
3. Why does Jim feel that he is being detained in the fifth scene of the play?
(a) For no reason.
(b) For very little reason.
(c) For paranoid reasons.
(d) For too many reasons.
4. What does Jim think is a waste of time?
5. What does Jim reveal to the doctor about Ann in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) She is cunning and manipulative.
(b) She is forgetful.
(c) She is crazy.
(d) She is kind and loyal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens between two of the patients after Miss Wingate leaves?
2. What has Jim been depressed over?
3. What does Dr. Barrow suggest that Ann does when Jim becomes semi-conscious?
4. How does Jim respond to seeing a patient removed?
5. Who did Ann call after receiving the phone call she is telling the doctors about?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)