|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Ann tell Jim his new location will be for?
(a) Only for one week.
(b) Only for a few days.
(c) Only for a few weeks.
(d) Only for two weeks.
2. When was Jim's last play?
(a) Several years ago.
(b) A year ago.
(c) Several months ago.
(d) A few weeks ago.
3. What is likely to happen if a patient gets sent to "seven"?
(a) They will be transferred back to the psychiatric ward.
(b) They will be kept there indefinitely.
(c) They will never leave.
(d) They will be transferred to the state hospital.
4. How does Jim respond to seeing a patient removed?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is in shock.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is ambivalent.
5. What happens between two of the patients after Miss Wingate leaves?
(a) They begin laughing.
(b) They insult her.
(c) They fight.
(d) They begin knocking on the walls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do patients reveal in a semi-conscious state, according to the doctor?
2. How old is Dr. Kramer?
3. What reason does Jim give Dr. Bellman for his suicide attempt?
4. What does Jim tell the doctor is affecting his work negatively?
5. How many days pass before Act 2, Scene 5?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)