|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim learn about Ann as the third scene in Act 2 ends?
(a) That she could have him released.
(b) That she has spoken with Charlotte.
(c) That she wants him to be released.
(d) That she has threatened Charlotte.
2. How old is Dr. Kramer?
(a) About 25.
(b) About 30.
(c) About 35.
(d) About 40.
3. What does Dr. Barrow ask Ann about Jim's letter?
(a) Why she didn't bring the letter with her.
(b) If she has a copy of it.
(c) If there are any explanations for Charlotte.
(d) If there are any explanations for suicide.
4. What does Dr. Bellman ask Jim in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) To tell him about the letter.
(b) To recount his suicide attempt.
(c) To recount the days leading up to his suicide attempt.
(d) To tell him about his hospital stay.
5. According to Ann, who thinks that Jim should stay in the hospital?
(a) Dr. Barrow.
(b) Dr. Schlesinger.
(c) Dr. Bellman.
(d) Miss Wingate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What does Jim try to hide from Dr. Bellman in the fourth scene of Act 2?
3. What is the patient doing as they are taken out in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What does Mr. Fleming tell Jim about the convalescent ward?
5. How is Jim's mood as the fifth scene in Act 2 ends?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)