|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Miss Hansen?
(a) The head nurse.
(b) A doctor.
(c) The student nurse.
(d) A psychologist.
2. What do Grosberg and Mr. Fleming inform Jim of, which surprises him?
(a) That he is restricted from talking to the other patients.
(b) That he is not really in a hospital.
(c) That he must follow the doctor's instructions or he will be placed in a straight jacket.
(d) That he is in the psychiatric building.
3. What starts as Act 2 ends?
(a) The music in the background.
(b) A conversation between two patients.
(c) A car's engine outside of the hospital.
(d) A conversation between two doctors.
4. How does Jim feel that he has acted since entering the hospital, as he describes in Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) He has not cooperated with anyone.
(b) He has cooperated with some, not with others.
(c) He has cooperated with everyone.
(d) He has cooperated with everyone except Ann.
5. How did Jim get the pills to take?
(a) At different pharmacies around town.
(b) At one pharmacy in another town.
(c) At different pharmacies in other towns.
(d) At one pharmacy in town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of mood is Jim in as the fifth scene in the play begins?
2. What time of day does Act 2, Scene 3 take place?
3. When the doctor questions him in Act 1, Scene 2, what does Jim say about his life?
4. What does Jim try to hide from Dr. Bellman in the fourth scene of Act 2?
5. Who is George O'Brien?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)