|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many attendants does it take to escort the patient out in the third scene of Act 2?
2. When does Ann tell Jim his interview for the theater job is?
3. How long does Ann tell Jim his new location will be for?
(a) Only for a few days.
(b) Only for one week.
(c) Only for two weeks.
(d) Only for a few weeks.
4. How does Jim respond to Ann's statement at the end of Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) He is not surprised.
(b) He is ignoring it.
(c) He is horrified.
(d) He is confused.
5. Who is George O'Brien?
(a) A professor.
(b) A doctor.
(c) Jim's attendant.
(d) Another patient.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days pass before Act 2, Scene 5?
2. How does Ann respond to the doctor's request that Jim be given his Last Rites?
3. What has Jim been depressed over?
4. What happens between two of the patients after Miss Wingate leaves?
5. How does Jim respond to the new job interview?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)