|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) It is cloudy.
(b) It is sunny.
(c) It is raining.
(d) It is snowing.
2. What does Dr. Bellman give Jim at the end of the second scene in Act 2?
(a) A scholastic test.
(c) A sanity test.
(d) A physical examination.
3. What does Jim realize about Ann as Act 1 ends?
(a) That she knew about the plan to move him.
(b) That she is crazier than he is.
(c) That she fabricated the job interview.
(d) That she knows about Charlotte.
4. What does Jim inform Ann of in the third scene of Act 1?
(a) That he will not be returning home.
(b) That he will be returning home.
(c) That he needs a vacation.
(d) That he would rather she not call for a while.
5. According to Ann, who thinks that Jim should stay in the hospital?
(a) Dr. Schlesinger.
(b) Dr. Barrow.
(c) Dr. Bellman.
(d) Miss Wingate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann tell Jim about the theater job in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. What does Dr. Barrow ask Ann about Jim's letter?
3. How does Jim appear as Act 2 begins?
4. What are some of the other patients doing in the background of the final scene in Act 2?
5. What does Jim tell Ann as they speak in the fourth scene of Act 2?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)