|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Gregory?
(a) A visitor for another patient.
(b) Another patient.
(c) A psychology expert.
(d) Jim's attendant.
2. What does Jim learn about the monitoring system from the other patients in Act 2?
(a) Everything they say and do is being observed.
(b) The doctors choose which patients to monitor.
(c) Only their words are being listened to.
(d) Only their actions are being observed.
3. What does Ann tell Jim about the theater job in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) That his interview was cancelled.
(b) That his interview has been postponed.
(c) That he was not selected for the job.
(d) That he was selected for the job.
4. How does Jim feel that he has acted since entering the hospital, as he describes in Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) He has not cooperated with anyone.
(b) He has cooperated with everyone except Ann.
(c) He has cooperated with everyone.
(d) He has cooperated with some, not with others.
5. What does Jim tell Ann as they speak in the fourth scene of Act 2?
(a) That she should rethink her actions.
(b) That she cannot get him released.
(c) That she should be committed instead of him.
(d) That she can get him released.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Bellman give Jim at the end of the second scene in Act 2?
2. How does Jim respond to Ann's statement at the end of Act 1, Scene 5?
3. What does Ann insist to Dr. Barrow at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does the nurse try to get away from Mr. Fleming?
5. What is Dr. Schlesinger's decision at the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)