|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim tell the doctor about Charlotte in the fourth scene of Act 1?
(a) He refuses to talk about her.
(b) He has no idea who she is.
(c) He only met her twice.
(d) He has been seeing her.
2. What does Jim think is a waste of time?
3. Who does Ann tell Jim she has spoken with at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Dr. Schlesinger.
(b) Dr. Barrow.
(c) Miss Wingate.
(d) Dr. Bellman.
4. What does the nurse suggest to Ann in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) That she goes home to get the money for the visit.
(b) That she starts thinking of which relatives to call.
(c) That she starts remembering what happened to Jim.
(d) That she goes home to rest.
5. What time is it at the start of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) 12:00 midnight.
(b) 2:00 in the afternoon.
(c) 12:00 noon.
(d) 2:00 in the morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim refuse to discuss with Dr. Bellman in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. How many attendants does it take to escort the patient out in the third scene of Act 2?
3. What does Ann realize as she enters in the fifth scene of Act 1?
4. What is Ann's hope if Jim stays in the hospital and recovers slowly?
5. According to Gregory, what is the patient's responsibility to prove?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)