|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim say when he becomes conscious at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) That he wants a cigarette.
(b) That he wants to die.
(c) That he wants Charlotte.
(d) That he wants a doctor.
2. What is the fear that the other patients have of "seven"?
(a) Being unintentionally transferred there.
(b) Being left alone there.
(c) Being sent there.
(d) Being kept from there.
3. Why are many of the nurses away for the week?
(a) The hospital is cutting back on its staff.
(b) They are on strike.
(c) There is a flu epidemic.
(d) It is Thanksgiving.
4. What starts as Act 2 ends?
(a) A conversation between two doctors.
(b) A conversation between two patients.
(c) The music in the background.
(d) A car's engine outside of the hospital.
5. Why does Ann tell Dr. Bellman that Jim should remain in the hospital?
(a) He is still suicidal.
(b) He still cares for Charlotte.
(c) He is making violent statements.
(d) He is still delusional.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ann originally share her concerns with about Jim's ability to leave the hospital?
2. How does Jim respond to Ann's statement at the end of Act 1, Scene 5?
3. What is Jim doing at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
4. What are some of the other patients doing in the background of the final scene in Act 2?
5. How old is Dr. Kramer?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)