|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the doctor ask Ann about the name, Charlotte?
(a) Jim told the doctor about Charlotte the week before.
(b) Jim has the name and number on a note in his pocket.
(c) Jim mentioned the name in his letter.
(d) Jim keeps repeating the name.
2. What does Dr. Bellman give Jim at the end of the second scene in Act 2?
(b) A scholastic test.
(c) A sanity test.
(d) A physical examination.
3. According to Jim, how would all of the people he knows react to his death?
(a) They would be devastated.
(b) They would not even realize it.
(c) They would be over it soon.
(d) They would celebrate.
4. What is Jim's main profession?
(a) He is a Broadway theatre director.
(b) He is a Broadway actor.
(c) He is a Broadway set decorator.
(d) He is a Broadway script writer.
5. What reason does Ann give for why Jim might not be ready to leave for his job interview?
(a) The interview is too far away.
(b) His eyes do not focus properly.
(c) There is no job interview.
(d) He will not get the job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim refuse to discuss with Dr. Bellman in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What does Dr. Barrow suggest that Ann does when Jim becomes semi-conscious?
3. What does the nurse try to get away from Mr. Fleming?
4. What does Dr. Bellman ask Jim in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
5. How does Dr. Barrow respond to Ann's outlook on life as the second scene of the play ends?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)