|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of mood is Jim in as the fifth scene in the play begins?
(a) He is sad.
(b) He is depressed.
(c) He is quiet.
(d) He is upset.
2. What does Dr. Bellman ask Jim in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) To tell him about his hospital stay.
(b) To recount his suicide attempt.
(c) To tell him about the letter.
(d) To recount the days leading up to his suicide attempt.
3. What does Ann tell Jim when he first wakes up in the hospital?
(a) That she loves him.
(b) That she wants a divorce.
(c) That she has called his family.
(d) That she is paying for the doctor bills.
4. How does Jim initially respond to Dr. Bellman's request?
(a) He is annoyed.
(b) He is rude.
(c) He is silent.
(d) He is nervous.
5. How is Jim doing in the fifth scene of Act 2?
(a) He is on edge.
(b) He is sedated.
(c) He is happy.
(d) He is scared.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Miss Cardell?
2. What does Dr. Barrow ask Ann about Jim's letter?
3. Who called Ann earlier in the day?
4. Who does Jim talk to in the fifth scene of Act 2?
5. What is the only way Charlotte will be allowed to see Jim?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)