|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the state of some of the other patients Jim encounters in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) They are happy.
(b) They are depressed.
(c) They are hostile.
(d) They are confused.
2. Why does Ann tell Dr. Bellman that Jim should remain in the hospital?
(a) He is still suicidal.
(b) He still cares for Charlotte.
(c) He is making violent statements.
(d) He is still delusional.
3. What does Ann tell Jim when he first wakes up in the hospital?
(a) That she is paying for the doctor bills.
(b) That she loves him.
(c) That she wants a divorce.
(d) That she has called his family.
4. What does Dr. Barrow suggest that Ann does when Jim becomes semi-conscious?
(a) Lecture him.
(b) Call the doctor immediately.
(c) Call the nurse immediately.
(d) Question him.
5. Who is Gregory?
(a) Jim's attendant.
(b) A visitor for another patient.
(c) Another patient.
(d) A psychology expert.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of the play, what is critical to Jim's condition?
2. Where did Jim go right after he took the pills?
3. How is Jim Downs brought into the hospital?
4. How many attendants does it take to escort the patient out in the third scene of Act 2?
5. What does Jim challenge Grosberg about in Act 1, Scene 5?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)