|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Schlesinger's decision at the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Jim will need to stay in the hospital for at least another month.
(b) Jim is not well enough to leave the hospital.
(c) Jim can only leave the hospital if he agrees to go home with Ann.
(d) Jim is well enough to leave the hospital, but not go to his interview.
2. Who does Jim talk to in the fifth scene of Act 2?
(a) Gregory and Miss Wingate.
(b) Dr. Schlesinger.
(c) Dr. Barrow.
3. What does Jim kick in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Gregory's cart.
(b) Another patient's food table.
(c) A game table.
(d) The wall.
4. What do patients reveal in a semi-conscious state, according to the doctor?
(a) Their true motives.
(b) Their reason for living.
(c) The people they care about the most.
(d) The people they dislike the most.
5. What job does Jim currently hold?
(a) A manual labor job.
(b) He is unemployed.
(c) A teaching job.
(d) An office job.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jim respond to the new job interview?
2. What does Dr. Bellman ask Jim in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What does Jim learn about Ann as the third scene in Act 2 ends?
4. What time of day does Act 2, Scene 3 take place?
5. How did Jim get the pills to take?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)