|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the letter that Jim wrote indicate?
(a) His intent to leave town.
(b) His intent to take his own life.
(c) His intent to get help for his problems.
(d) His intent to divorce Ann.
2. What does Ann deny in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) That she is trying to have Jim committed.
(b) That she has exaggerated the suicide attempt.
(c) That she has been talking with doctors.
(d) That she has spoken to Charlotte.
3. What does Jim tell the doctor is affecting his work negatively?
(a) His attitude.
(b) His height.
(c) His weight.
(d) His age.
4. What did Jim want to confirm before his suicide attempt?
(a) That his G.I. Bill was in good standing, so that Ann would get the benefits.
(b) That his apartment would be rented to another person.
(c) That his apartment lease would be paid.
(d) That his G.I. Bill was in good standing, so that Charlotte would get the benefits.
5. What does Mr. Fleming give to Grosberg?
(b) A bottle.
(c) A pencil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim tell Dr. Bellman that Ann needed?
2. How did Jim get the pills to take?
3. Who does Jim talk to in the fifth scene of Act 2?
4. What does Grosberg tell Jim that some other patients do not need in order to be released?
5. How many attendants does it take to escort the patient out in the third scene of Act 2?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)