|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Bellman unable to give Jim as Act 2, Scene 2 ends?
(a) The information they have collected while monitoring him.
(b) The people behind his prolonged stay.
(c) A reason for his release.
(d) Hope of being released.
2. What does Dr. Barrow suggest that Ann does when Jim becomes semi-conscious?
(a) Call the nurse immediately.
(b) Question him.
(c) Lecture him.
(d) Call the doctor immediately.
3. How does Jim first appear in the third scene of Act 1?
(a) He is missing.
(b) He is asleep.
(c) He is on the floor.
(d) He is sitting up.
4. How does Jim appear as Act 2 begins?
5. What is Dr. Bellman's assessment of Jim at the end of Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is antagonistic.
(c) He is complacent.
(d) He is paranoid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What starts as Act 2 ends?
2. What does Dr. Barrow ask Ann about Jim's letter?
3. How does Dr. Barrow respond to Ann's outlook on life as the second scene of the play ends?
4. According to Ann, who thinks that Jim should stay in the hospital?
5. How does Ann respond to the doctor's request that Jim be given his Last Rites?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)