|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jim respond to the new job interview?
(a) He is skeptical.
(b) He is scared.
(c) He is excited.
(d) He is unresponsive.
2. Who called Ann earlier in the day?
(a) Jim's friend.
(b) Jim's boss.
(c) Jim's cousin.
(d) Jim's brother.
3. How does Jim appear as Act 2 begins?
4. What does Jim try to hide from Dr. Bellman in the fourth scene of Act 2?
(a) His tears.
(b) A cigarette.
(c) A letter.
(d) His fears.
5. What does Ann ask Jim about Charlotte in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) His recent contact with her.
(b) Why he is with her.
(c) When he will stop seeing her.
(d) How long they have been together.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jim feel that he is being detained in the fifth scene of the play?
2. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 5?
3. How did Jim get the pills to take?
4. What does Dr. Barrow ask Ann about Jim's letter?
5. What are some of the other patients doing in the background of the final scene in Act 2?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)