|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Jim's mood as the fifth scene in Act 2 ends?
(a) He is optimistic.
(b) He is mournful.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is confused.
2. How does Ann respond to the doctor's request that Jim be given his Last Rites?
(a) She becomes angry at the doctor.
(b) She refuses to believe it.
(c) She becomes hysterical.
(d) She is silent.
3. What does Jim tell Dr. Bellman that Ann needed?
(b) A job.
(c) A psychiatrist.
(d) A vacation.
4. What does Jim tell Ann he is afraid of?
(a) Being sent to "seven."
(b) Never seeing Charlotte again.
(c) Being sent to the psychiatric ward.
(d) Being sent home with her.
5. How many attendants does it take to escort the patient out in the third scene of Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is one of the other patients sent in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. How does Dr. Barrow respond to Ann's outlook on life as the second scene of the play ends?
3. What is Jim warned about after his "violent" outburst?
4. How does Jim first appear in the third scene of Act 1?
5. What floor of the hospital does the first scene of Act 2 take place on?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)