|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Barrow suggest that Ann does when Jim becomes semi-conscious?
(a) Call the doctor immediately.
(b) Call the nurse immediately.
(c) Lecture him.
(d) Question him.
2. What does the nurse suggest to Ann in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) That she starts remembering what happened to Jim.
(b) That she goes home to get the money for the visit.
(c) That she goes home to rest.
(d) That she starts thinking of which relatives to call.
3. When was Jim's last play?
(a) Several months ago.
(b) A few weeks ago.
(c) A year ago.
(d) Several years ago.
4. Who is Miss Cardell?
(a) The student nurse.
(b) A doctor.
(c) The head nurse.
(d) A psychologist.
5. How is Jim doing in the fifth scene of Act 2?
(a) He is scared.
(b) He is on edge.
(c) He is sedated.
(d) He is happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Ann tell Jim his interview for the theater job is?
2. How is Jim's mood as the fifth scene in Act 2 ends?
3. Who is Dr. Bellman?
4. Who does Jim talk to in the fifth scene of Act 2?
5. What does Jim challenge Grosberg about in Act 1, Scene 5?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)