|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Bellman unable to give Jim as Act 2, Scene 2 ends?
(a) The people behind his prolonged stay.
(b) A reason for his release.
(c) The information they have collected while monitoring him.
(d) Hope of being released.
2. What time of day does Act 2, Scene 3 take place?
(a) Late morning.
(b) Early in the morning.
(c) At night.
(d) Late afternoon.
3. What does Jim tell Ann as they speak in the fourth scene of Act 2?
(a) That she can get him released.
(b) That she should be committed instead of him.
(c) That she should rethink her actions.
(d) That she cannot get him released.
4. When was Jim's last play?
(a) Several months ago.
(b) A year ago.
(c) A few weeks ago.
(d) Several years ago.
5. What does Jim say when he becomes conscious at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) That he wants a cigarette.
(b) That he wants a doctor.
(c) That he wants Charlotte.
(d) That he wants to die.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jim go right after he took the pills?
2. What happens in "seven", according to what the other patients tell Jim?
3. What do the patients ask Jim about as the third scene in Act 2 begins?
4. What is the only way Charlotte will be allowed to see Jim?
5. What is Jim doing at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)