|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Miss Cardell?
(a) A psychologist.
(b) A doctor.
(c) The student nurse.
(d) The head nurse.
2. What do Grosberg and Mr. Fleming inform Jim of, which surprises him?
(a) That he is not really in a hospital.
(b) That he must follow the doctor's instructions or he will be placed in a straight jacket.
(c) That he is restricted from talking to the other patients.
(d) That he is in the psychiatric building.
3. When were Jim and Ann supposed to meet?
(a) On Sunday.
(b) On Tuesday.
(c) On Saturday.
(d) On Monday.
4. How long does Ann tell Jim his new location will be for?
(a) Only for one week.
(b) Only for a few days.
(c) Only for two weeks.
(d) Only for a few weeks.
5. When was Jim's last play?
(a) Several months ago.
(b) A year ago.
(c) Several years ago.
(d) A few weeks ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are many of the nurses away for the week?
2. What does Jim tell the doctor is affecting his work negatively?
3. What happens in "seven", according to what the other patients tell Jim?
4. Who is Miss Wingate?
5. What is Dr. Bellman's assessment of Jim at the end of Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)