|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calms Jim down in the fifth scene of Act 2?
(a) Dr. Bellman.
(b) Miss Wingate.
(c) Another patient.
2. How does Jim respond to Ann after he first wakes up?
(a) He tells her that he does not want her love.
(b) He tells her that he does not want a divorce.
(c) He tells her that he does not want her money.
(d) He tells her that he does not want his family there.
3. When does Ann tell Jim his interview for the theater job is?
4. Who is the Miss Hansen?
(a) A psychologist.
(b) A doctor.
(c) The student nurse.
(d) The head nurse.
5. What is Ann's hope if Jim stays in the hospital and recovers slowly?
(a) That he will want to heal their marriage.
(b) That he will sign the divorce papers.
(c) That he will forget about Charlotte.
(d) That he will finally tell her who Charlotte is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann think about Charlotte?
2. How is Jim's mood as the fifth scene in Act 2 ends?
3. Who does Ann tell Jim she has spoken with at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 4?
4. What does Miss Wingate tell Jim to do at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What is the only way Charlotte will be allowed to see Jim?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)