|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Jim give Dr. Bellman for his suicide attempt?
(a) His job.
(b) His obsession with pills.
(c) His lack of friends.
(d) His insurance policy.
2. What does the nurse try to get away from Mr. Fleming?
(a) A bottle.
(c) A needle.
(d) A pencil.
3. What does Jim tell the doctor about Charlotte in the fourth scene of Act 1?
(a) He has no idea who she is.
(b) He has been seeing her.
(c) He refuses to talk about her.
(d) He only met her twice.
4. Who calms Jim down in the fifth scene of Act 2?
(b) Miss Wingate.
(c) Dr. Bellman.
(d) Another patient.
5. How does Jim respond to seeing a patient removed?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is ambivalent.
(c) He is in shock.
(d) He is confused.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Jim's last play?
2. What does Ann think about Charlotte?
3. What floor of the hospital does the first scene of Act 2 take place on?
4. In the beginning of the play, what is critical to Jim's condition?
5. How does Ann respond to the doctor's request that Jim be given his Last Rites?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)