|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dr. Barrow?
(a) A sociologist.
(b) A psychiatrist.
(c) A pathologist.
(d) A psychologist.
2. How many days have passed since the previous scene as the third scene in Act 1 begins?
3. Where did Jim go right after he took the pills?
(b) To the kitchen.
(c) To the terrace.
(d) To his car.
4. What does Jim reveal to the doctor about Ann in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) She is forgetful.
(b) She is cunning and manipulative.
(c) She is kind and loyal.
(d) She is crazy.
5. Who is the Miss Hansen?
(a) A psychologist.
(b) The student nurse.
(c) The head nurse.
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens in "seven", according to what the other patients tell Jim?
2. How many pills does Jim admit to taking?
3. How does Jim respond to the new job interview?
4. What does Ann accept from Miss Cardell while she waits with Jim in the second scene of Act 1?
5. What job does Jim currently hold?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)