|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim tell the doctor is affecting his work negatively?
(a) His age.
(b) His weight.
(c) His attitude.
(d) His height.
2. What does Ann think about Charlotte?
(a) That she is behind Jim's suicide attempt.
(b) That she may be able to help Jim recover faster.
(c) That she tried to kill Jim.
(d) She has no idea who Charlotte is.
3. What has Jim been depressed over?
(a) His inability to recapture his professional success.
(b) His inability to find the lead for his next play.
(c) His inability to write his next play.
(d) His inability to work well with the other actors.
4. How does Dr. Barrow respond to Ann's outlook on life as the second scene of the play ends?
(a) He thinks it is the reason for Jim's suicide attempt.
(b) He thinks it is a positive sign.
(c) He thinks it is a mistake.
(d) He thinks it is a negative sign.
5. What does Dr. Barrow ask Ann about Jim's letter?
(a) Why she didn't bring the letter with her.
(b) If there are any explanations for Charlotte.
(c) If there are any explanations for suicide.
(d) If she has a copy of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Gregory?
2. How does Jim appear as Act 2 begins?
3. What do patients reveal in a semi-conscious state, according to the doctor?
4. How does Jim respond to Ann after he first wakes up?
5. What does the nurse try to get away from Mr. Fleming?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)