|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Ann call after receiving the phone call she is telling the doctors about?
(a) The doctor.
(b) The police.
(c) Her work.
(d) The hospital.
2. What does Mr. Fleming give to Grosberg?
(b) A pencil.
(d) A bottle.
3. Why does Jim feel that he is being detained in the fifth scene of the play?
(a) For too many reasons.
(b) For very little reason.
(c) For no reason.
(d) For paranoid reasons.
4. Who called Ann earlier in the day?
(a) Jim's boss.
(b) Jim's brother.
(c) Jim's friend.
(d) Jim's cousin.
5. What does Ann accept from Miss Cardell while she waits with Jim in the second scene of Act 1?
(c) A cigarette.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the doctor ask Ann about the name, Charlotte?
2. When the doctor questions him in Act 1, Scene 2, what does Jim say about his life?
3. What does Dr. Barrow suggest that Ann does when Jim becomes semi-conscious?
4. What did the letter that Jim wrote indicate?
5. In the beginning of the play, what is critical to Jim's condition?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)