|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Kramer's evaluation of Jim in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) He does not know Jim's status.
(b) He is not thoroughly healed physically.
(c) He is fine mentally.
(d) He is fine physically.
2. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) The examination room.
(b) The doctor's office.
(c) The convalescent ward.
(d) The psychiatric ward.
3. What does Ann realize as she enters in the fifth scene of Act 1?
(a) Jim's conversation with Dr. Barrow.
(b) Jim's conversation with Miss Hansen and Miss Cardell.
(c) Jim's conversation with Mr. Fleming and Grosberg.
(d) Jim's conversation with Dr. Schlesinger.
4. When was Jim's last play?
(a) Several months ago.
(b) A few weeks ago.
(c) A year ago.
(d) Several years ago.
5. What kind of mood is Jim in as the fifth scene in the play begins?
(a) He is sad.
(b) He is upset.
(c) He is depressed.
(d) He is quiet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Ann give for why Jim might not be ready to leave for his job interview?
2. How does Jim respond to the new job interview?
3. Who is George O'Brien?
4. When does the first scene of The Shrike take place?
5. What do patients reveal in a semi-conscious state, according to the doctor?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)