|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann insist to Dr. Barrow at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) That she really does want to divorce him.
(b) That Jim really does like life.
(c) That she wants the best specialists to examine Jim.
(d) That she loves Jim.
2. What does Jim inform Ann of in the third scene of Act 1?
(a) That he will be returning home.
(b) That he would rather she not call for a while.
(c) That he will not be returning home.
(d) That he needs a vacation.
3. Who is the Miss Hansen?
(a) A psychologist.
(b) The head nurse.
(c) The student nurse.
(d) A doctor.
4. Who is Dr. Barrow?
(a) A psychiatrist.
(b) A sociologist.
(c) A psychologist.
(d) A pathologist.
5. According to Gregory, what is the patient's responsibility to prove?
(a) That the doctors are ignorant.
(b) That the doctors are crazy.
(c) That they are not crazy.
(d) That they are crazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jim respond to Ann's statement at the end of Act 1, Scene 5?
2. What job does Jim currently hold?
3. What is likely to happen if a patient gets sent to "seven"?
4. What does Jim challenge Grosberg about in Act 1, Scene 5?
5. Who did Ann call after receiving the phone call she is telling the doctors about?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)