|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Barrow ask Ann about Jim's letter?
(a) If there are any explanations for Charlotte.
(b) If she has a copy of it.
(c) Why she didn't bring the letter with her.
(d) If there are any explanations for suicide.
2. What reason does Ann give for why Jim might not be ready to leave for his job interview?
(a) His eyes do not focus properly.
(b) The interview is too far away.
(c) He will not get the job.
(d) There is no job interview.
3. When does the first scene of The Shrike take place?
(a) Wednesday evening.
(b) Tuesday evening.
(c) Tuesday morning.
(d) Wednesday morning.
4. What time is it at the start of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) 2:00 in the afternoon.
(b) 12:00 noon.
(c) 12:00 midnight.
(d) 2:00 in the morning.
5. What does Jim tell the doctor about Charlotte in the fourth scene of Act 1?
(a) He has no idea who she is.
(b) He only met her twice.
(c) He refuses to talk about her.
(d) He has been seeing her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann realize as she enters in the fifth scene of Act 1?
2. What is Dr. Schlesinger's decision at the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
3. What does Jim tell the doctor is affecting his work negatively?
4. When the doctor questions him in Act 1, Scene 2, what does Jim say about his life?
5. What happens in "seven", according to what the other patients tell Jim?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)