|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of mood is Jim in as the fifth scene in the play begins?
(a) He is depressed.
(b) He is upset.
(c) He is quiet.
(d) He is sad.
2. Where does Act 2 open?
(a) The doctor's office.
(b) The psychiatric ward.
(c) The convalescent ward.
(d) The recreation room.
3. What is Ann's hope if Jim stays in the hospital and recovers slowly?
(a) That he will forget about Charlotte.
(b) That he will sign the divorce papers.
(c) That he will want to heal their marriage.
(d) That he will finally tell her who Charlotte is.
4. How does Ann respond to the doctor's request that Jim be given his Last Rites?
(a) She is silent.
(b) She refuses to believe it.
(c) She becomes angry at the doctor.
(d) She becomes hysterical.
5. What does Jim tell the doctor about Charlotte in the fourth scene of Act 1?
(a) He only met her twice.
(b) He has no idea who she is.
(c) He refuses to talk about her.
(d) He has been seeing her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What morning is it when Act 1, Scene 4 begins?
2. Who is the Miss Hansen?
3. How is Jim Downs brought into the hospital?
4. How old is Dr. Kramer?
5. What time is it when Act 1, Scene 3 opens?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)