|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim reveal to the doctor about Ann in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) She is kind and loyal.
(b) She is crazy.
(c) She is forgetful.
(d) She is cunning and manipulative.
2. What job does Jim currently hold?
(a) A manual labor job.
(b) He is unemployed.
(c) A teaching job.
(d) An office job.
3. What does Jim realize about Ann as Act 1 ends?
(a) That she knew about the plan to move him.
(b) That she fabricated the job interview.
(c) That she is crazier than he is.
(d) That she knows about Charlotte.
4. What does Jim tell the doctor about Charlotte in the fourth scene of Act 1?
(a) He has no idea who she is.
(b) He has been seeing her.
(c) He only met her twice.
(d) He refuses to talk about her.
5. How does Ann respond to the doctor's request that Jim be given his Last Rites?
(a) She becomes hysterical.
(b) She is silent.
(c) She becomes angry at the doctor.
(d) She refuses to believe it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann realize as she enters in the fifth scene of Act 1?
2. What does Jim inform Ann of in the third scene of Act 1?
3. What is the state of some of the other patients Jim encounters in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What does Ann accept from Miss Cardell while she waits with Jim in the second scene of Act 1?
5. Why does Jim feel that he is being detained in the fifth scene of the play?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)