|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is it when Act 1, Scene 3 opens?
2. What is the fear that the other patients have of "seven"?
(a) Being kept from there.
(b) Being sent there.
(c) Being unintentionally transferred there.
(d) Being left alone there.
3. How does Jim respond to Ann's statement at the end of Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) He is horrified.
(b) He is not surprised.
(c) He is ignoring it.
(d) He is confused.
4. What is Ann's hope if Jim stays in the hospital and recovers slowly?
(a) That he will want to heal their marriage.
(b) That he will sign the divorce papers.
(c) That he will finally tell her who Charlotte is.
(d) That he will forget about Charlotte.
5. What job does Jim currently hold?
(a) An office job.
(b) He is unemployed.
(c) A manual labor job.
(d) A teaching job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Gregory?
2. What does Jim realize about Ann as Act 1 ends?
3. What does Jim reveal to the doctor about Ann in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. What does the doctor ask Jim when he first wakes up?
5. What did the letter that Jim wrote indicate?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)