|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Kramer's evaluation of Jim in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) He is not thoroughly healed physically.
(b) He is fine physically.
(c) He does not know Jim's status.
(d) He is fine mentally.
2. What does Ann tell Jim when he first wakes up in the hospital?
(a) That she loves him.
(b) That she is paying for the doctor bills.
(c) That she wants a divorce.
(d) That she has called his family.
3. What did Jim want to confirm before his suicide attempt?
(a) That his G.I. Bill was in good standing, so that Ann would get the benefits.
(b) That his G.I. Bill was in good standing, so that Charlotte would get the benefits.
(c) That his apartment lease would be paid.
(d) That his apartment would be rented to another person.
4. How does Jim first appear in the third scene of Act 1?
(a) He is sitting up.
(b) He is on the floor.
(c) He is asleep.
(d) He is missing.
5. Who does Ann originally share her concerns with about Jim's ability to leave the hospital?
(a) Dr. Schlesinger and Dr. Barrow.
(b) Dr. Kramer and Dr. Barrow.
(c) Dr. Barrow and Grosberg.
(d) Dr. Barrow and Miss Hansen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Jim currently hold?
2. When the doctor questions him in Act 1, Scene 2, what does Jim say about his life?
3. What does Ann think about Charlotte?
4. Who is George O'Brien?
5. What does Ann insist to Dr. Barrow at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)