|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim tell the doctor is affecting his work negatively?
(a) His attitude.
(b) His age.
(c) His weight.
(d) His height.
2. What is Jim's state of mind when the doctors attempt to question him in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) He is extremely alert.
(b) He is unconscious.
(c) He is surprisingly coherent.
(d) He is too drowsy to respond.
3. What does Jim realize about Ann as Act 1 ends?
(a) That she fabricated the job interview.
(b) That she knows about Charlotte.
(c) That she is crazier than he is.
(d) That she knew about the plan to move him.
4. What day is it in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. What time is it at the start of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) 2:00 in the afternoon.
(b) 2:00 in the morning.
(c) 12:00 noon.
(d) 12:00 midnight.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the doctor questions him in Act 1, Scene 2, what does Jim say about his life?
2. How does Jim appear as Act 2 begins?
3. When does Ann tell Jim his interview for the theater job is?
4. According to Gregory, what is the patient's responsibility to prove?
5. What is Jim's main profession?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)