|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Fleming give to Grosberg?
(a) A bottle.
(b) A pencil.
2. Who is Dr. Barrow?
(a) A psychologist.
(b) A pathologist.
(c) A sociologist.
(d) A psychiatrist.
3. How many pills does Jim admit to taking?
4. What is the state of some of the other patients Jim encounters in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) They are depressed.
(b) They are hostile.
(c) They are happy.
(d) They are confused.
5. What is the fear that the other patients have of "seven"?
(a) Being left alone there.
(b) Being unintentionally transferred there.
(c) Being kept from there.
(d) Being sent there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens in "seven", according to what the other patients tell Jim?
2. What does Jim ask Grosberg to do for him?
3. What is likely to happen if a patient gets sent to "seven"?
4. According to Gregory, what is the patient's responsibility to prove?
5. When were Jim and Ann supposed to meet?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)