|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jim respond to Ann's statement at the end of Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is not surprised.
(c) He is horrified.
(d) He is ignoring it.
2. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) The examination room.
(b) The doctor's office.
(c) The convalescent ward.
(d) The psychiatric ward.
3. What does Jim reveal to the doctor about Ann in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) She is forgetful.
(b) She is cunning and manipulative.
(c) She is kind and loyal.
(d) She is crazy.
4. Who did Ann call after receiving the phone call she is telling the doctors about?
(a) Her work.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The doctor.
(d) The police.
5. What is Jim's main profession?
(a) He is a Broadway set decorator.
(b) He is a Broadway script writer.
(c) He is a Broadway actor.
(d) He is a Broadway theatre director.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor ask Jim when he first wakes up?
2. What is Dr. Kramer's evaluation of Jim in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. What is the weather like in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. When the doctor questions him in Act 1, Scene 2, what does Jim say about his life?
5. What do patients reveal in a semi-conscious state, according to the doctor?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)