|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jim respond to Ann's statement at the end of Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) He is horrified.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is not surprised.
(d) He is ignoring it.
2. Who is Dr. Barrow?
(a) A pathologist.
(b) A sociologist.
(c) A psychiatrist.
(d) A psychologist.
3. What does Mr. Fleming give to Grosberg?
(a) A pencil.
(d) A bottle.
4. What is Jim's state of mind when the doctors attempt to question him in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) He is surprisingly coherent.
(b) He is too drowsy to respond.
(c) He is extremely alert.
(d) He is unconscious.
5. What does Dr. Barrow ask Ann about Jim's letter?
(a) If she has a copy of it.
(b) If there are any explanations for suicide.
(c) Why she didn't bring the letter with her.
(d) If there are any explanations for Charlotte.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Kramer's evaluation of Jim in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What day is it in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. Who does Ann originally share her concerns with about Jim's ability to leave the hospital?
4. What does Ann insist to Dr. Barrow at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does Jim tell the doctor is affecting his work negatively?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)