|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who called Ann earlier in the day?
(a) Jim's cousin.
(b) Jim's boss.
(c) Jim's brother.
(d) Jim's friend.
2. How many days have passed since the previous scene as the third scene in Act 1 begins?
3. What time is it when Act 1, Scene 3 opens?
4. What has Jim been depressed over?
(a) His inability to recapture his professional success.
(b) His inability to write his next play.
(c) His inability to find the lead for his next play.
(d) His inability to work well with the other actors.
5. In the beginning of the play, what is critical to Jim's condition?
(a) The previous 24 hours.
(b) The next 72 hours.
(c) The next week.
(d) The next 48 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann realize as she enters in the fifth scene of Act 1?
2. How did Jim get the pills to take?
3. What does Ann insist to Dr. Barrow at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
4. How old is Dr. Kramer?
5. What do patients reveal in a semi-conscious state, according to the doctor?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)