|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Barrow ask Ann about Jim's letter?
(a) If there are any explanations for suicide.
(b) If there are any explanations for Charlotte.
(c) If she has a copy of it.
(d) Why she didn't bring the letter with her.
2. What does Ann tell Jim when he first wakes up in the hospital?
(a) That she is paying for the doctor bills.
(b) That she has called his family.
(c) That she loves him.
(d) That she wants a divorce.
3. How many pills does Jim admit to taking?
4. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) The psychiatric ward.
(b) The doctor's office.
(c) The convalescent ward.
(d) The examination room.
5. When was Jim's last play?
(a) A few weeks ago.
(b) A year ago.
(c) Several years ago.
(d) Several months ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the doctor ask Ann about the name, Charlotte?
2. What is Dr. Kramer's evaluation of Jim in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. How long does Ann tell Jim his new location will be for?
4. How does Jim first appear in the third scene of Act 1?
5. What is Jim's main profession?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)