|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When were Jim and Ann supposed to meet?
(a) On Saturday.
(b) On Sunday.
(c) On Tuesday.
(d) On Monday.
2. What does Jim inform Ann of in the third scene of Act 1?
(a) That he will not be returning home.
(b) That he would rather she not call for a while.
(c) That he needs a vacation.
(d) That he will be returning home.
3. Who is Dr. Barrow?
(a) A pathologist.
(b) A psychiatrist.
(c) A psychologist.
(d) A sociologist.
4. What is the weather like in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) It is snowing.
(b) It is sunny.
(c) It is raining.
(d) It is cloudy.
5. What morning is it when Act 1, Scene 4 begins?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it when Act 1, Scene 3 opens?
2. What does Jim tell the doctor is affecting his work negatively?
3. What does Jim tell the doctor about Charlotte in the fourth scene of Act 1?
4. How long does Ann tell Jim his new location will be for?
5. What does the doctor ask Jim when he first wakes up?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)