|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim realize about Ann as Act 1 ends?
(a) That she knows about Charlotte.
(b) That she fabricated the job interview.
(c) That she is crazier than he is.
(d) That she knew about the plan to move him.
2. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) The examination room.
(b) The convalescent ward.
(c) The doctor's office.
(d) The psychiatric ward.
3. What does Mr. Fleming give to Grosberg?
(c) A bottle.
(d) A pencil.
4. What does the nurse try to get away from Mr. Fleming?
(b) A bottle.
(c) A pencil.
(d) A needle.
5. Who is Miss Cardell?
(a) A psychologist.
(b) The student nurse.
(c) The head nurse.
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ann's hope if Jim stays in the hospital and recovers slowly?
2. Who is Dr. Barrow?
3. What does Ann admit to Dr. Schlesinger about Jim's past?
4. As he explains to the doctor, what did Jim not have enough money to buy?
5. What do Grosberg and Mr. Fleming inform Jim of, which surprises him?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)