|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of mood is Jim in as the fifth scene in the play begins?
(a) He is quiet.
(b) He is depressed.
(c) He is sad.
(d) He is upset.
2. What does the nurse suggest to Ann in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) That she starts thinking of which relatives to call.
(b) That she goes home to rest.
(c) That she starts remembering what happened to Jim.
(d) That she goes home to get the money for the visit.
3. What is Dr. Kramer's evaluation of Jim in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) He is not thoroughly healed physically.
(b) He does not know Jim's status.
(c) He is fine mentally.
(d) He is fine physically.
4. How does Ann respond to the doctor's request that Jim be given his Last Rites?
(a) She becomes angry at the doctor.
(b) She refuses to believe it.
(c) She is silent.
(d) She becomes hysterical.
5. What does Jim challenge Grosberg about in Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) Not mailing his letter.
(b) Hiding his letter.
(c) Giving his letter to Ann.
(d) Mailing his letter to the wrong address.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim inform Ann of in the third scene of Act 1?
2. How old is Dr. Kramer?
3. What does Jim ask Grosberg to do for him?
4. Who is the Miss Hansen?
5. When was Jim's last play?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)