|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As he explains to the doctor, what did Jim not have enough money to buy?
(a) A gift for a friend.
(b) Dinner for a friend.
(c) Theater tickets for a friend.
(d) Dessert for a friend.
2. What time is it at the start of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) 2:00 in the afternoon.
(b) 12:00 midnight.
(c) 2:00 in the morning.
(d) 12:00 noon.
3. What does the nurse try to get away from Mr. Fleming?
(a) A pencil.
(b) A needle.
(c) A bottle.
4. Who is Dr. Barrow?
(a) A sociologist.
(b) A psychologist.
(c) A psychiatrist.
(d) A pathologist.
5. How does Jim first appear in the third scene of Act 1?
(a) He is missing.
(b) He is sitting up.
(c) He is on the floor.
(d) He is asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Schlesinger's decision at the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
2. How does Jim respond to Ann after he first wakes up?
3. What job does Jim currently hold?
4. What day is it in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. When were Jim and Ann supposed to meet?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)