|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jim first appear in the third scene of Act 1?
(a) He is missing.
(b) He is sitting up.
(c) He is asleep.
(d) He is on the floor.
2. Who does Ann originally share her concerns with about Jim's ability to leave the hospital?
(a) Dr. Kramer and Dr. Barrow.
(b) Dr. Barrow and Miss Hansen.
(c) Dr. Barrow and Grosberg.
(d) Dr. Schlesinger and Dr. Barrow.
3. When does the first scene of The Shrike take place?
(a) Tuesday morning.
(b) Tuesday evening.
(c) Wednesday evening.
(d) Wednesday morning.
4. What job does Jim currently hold?
(a) An office job.
(b) A teaching job.
(c) He is unemployed.
(d) A manual labor job.
5. What does Jim reveal to the doctor about Ann in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) She is cunning and manipulative.
(b) She is forgetful.
(c) She is crazy.
(d) She is kind and loyal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ann respond to the doctor's request that Jim be given his Last Rites?
2. Who called Ann earlier in the day?
3. What is Dr. Schlesinger's decision at the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
4. What time is it when Act 1, Scene 3 opens?
5. Who is Dr. Barrow?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)