|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann accept from Miss Cardell while she waits with Jim in the second scene of Act 1?
(d) A cigarette.
2. What is Jim's main profession?
(a) He is a Broadway theatre director.
(b) He is a Broadway script writer.
(c) He is a Broadway actor.
(d) He is a Broadway set decorator.
3. What is the weather like in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) It is sunny.
(b) It is cloudy.
(c) It is snowing.
(d) It is raining.
4. When does Ann tell Jim his interview for the theater job is?
5. What does Dr. Barrow ask Ann about Jim's letter?
(a) If she has a copy of it.
(b) If there are any explanations for suicide.
(c) Why she didn't bring the letter with her.
(d) If there are any explanations for Charlotte.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Barrow suggest that Ann does when Jim becomes semi-conscious?
2. Where did Jim go right after he took the pills?
3. What is Dr. Kramer's evaluation of Jim in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. What job does Jim currently hold?
5. What does Ann admit to Dr. Schlesinger about Jim's past?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)