|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann admit to Dr. Schlesinger about Jim's past?
(a) That he has always dramatized things.
(b) That he has had psychiatric problems.
(c) That he never really worked on Broadway.
(d) That he has not had psychiatric problems.
2. What does Jim ask Grosberg to do for him?
(a) Get a cigarette.
(b) Mail a letter.
(c) Write a letter.
(d) Take his cigarettes away.
3. What job does Jim currently hold?
(a) A teaching job.
(b) An office job.
(c) He is unemployed.
(d) A manual labor job.
4. How does Jim first appear in the third scene of Act 1?
(a) He is sitting up.
(b) He is missing.
(c) He is on the floor.
(d) He is asleep.
5. When was Jim's last play?
(a) A few weeks ago.
(b) A year ago.
(c) Several years ago.
(d) Several months ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it at the start of Act 1, Scene 2?
2. When were Jim and Ann supposed to meet?
3. What is the weather like in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. What is Dr. Schlesinger's decision at the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
5. When does Ann tell Jim his interview for the theater job is?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)