|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann think about Charlotte?
(a) She has no idea who Charlotte is.
(b) That she may be able to help Jim recover faster.
(c) That she tried to kill Jim.
(d) That she is behind Jim's suicide attempt.
2. What day is it in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. What does the nurse try to get away from Mr. Fleming?
(b) A bottle.
(c) A pencil.
(d) A needle.
4. When the doctor questions him in Act 1, Scene 2, what does Jim say about his life?
(a) It is horrible.
(b) It is a wreck.
(c) It is a mess.
(d) It is over.
5. What morning is it when Act 1, Scene 4 begins?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are many of the nurses away for the week?
2. Who did Ann call after receiving the phone call she is telling the doctors about?
3. What does Jim tell the doctor is affecting his work negatively?
4. What do patients reveal in a semi-conscious state, according to the doctor?
5. What does the doctor ask Jim when he first wakes up?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)