|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ann originally share her concerns with about Jim's ability to leave the hospital?
(a) Dr. Schlesinger and Dr. Barrow.
(b) Dr. Barrow and Grosberg.
(c) Dr. Kramer and Dr. Barrow.
(d) Dr. Barrow and Miss Hansen.
2. What day is it in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. What does Jim reveal to the doctor about Ann in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) She is cunning and manipulative.
(b) She is crazy.
(c) She is forgetful.
(d) She is kind and loyal.
4. How did Jim get the pills to take?
(a) At one pharmacy in town.
(b) At different pharmacies in other towns.
(c) At different pharmacies around town.
(d) At one pharmacy in another town.
5. What has Jim been depressed over?
(a) His inability to find the lead for his next play.
(b) His inability to write his next play.
(c) His inability to work well with the other actors.
(d) His inability to recapture his professional success.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Jim currently hold?
2. What does Mr. Fleming give to Grosberg?
3. What does Jim ask Grosberg to do for him?
4. What reason does Ann give for why Jim might not be ready to leave for his job interview?
5. What time is it when Act 1, Scene 3 opens?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)