|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jim's main profession?
(a) He is a Broadway actor.
(b) He is a Broadway set decorator.
(c) He is a Broadway script writer.
(d) He is a Broadway theatre director.
2. What day is it in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. What does Ann insist to Dr. Barrow at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) That she really does want to divorce him.
(b) That Jim really does like life.
(c) That she loves Jim.
(d) That she wants the best specialists to examine Jim.
4. What does Jim tell the doctor is affecting his work negatively?
(a) His height.
(b) His age.
(c) His weight.
(d) His attitude.
5. What is Ann's hope if Jim stays in the hospital and recovers slowly?
(a) That he will sign the divorce papers.
(b) That he will forget about Charlotte.
(c) That he will finally tell her who Charlotte is.
(d) That he will want to heal their marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim inform Ann of in the third scene of Act 1?
2. How does Jim respond to the new job interview?
3. What does Ann accept from Miss Cardell while she waits with Jim in the second scene of Act 1?
4. When were Jim and Ann supposed to meet?
5. What does Jim reveal to the doctor about Ann in Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)