|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the letter that Jim wrote indicate?
(a) His intent to get help for his problems.
(b) His intent to take his own life.
(c) His intent to divorce Ann.
(d) His intent to leave town.
2. What is Jim's main profession?
(a) He is a Broadway script writer.
(b) He is a Broadway theatre director.
(c) He is a Broadway set decorator.
(d) He is a Broadway actor.
3. Who is the Miss Hansen?
(a) The student nurse.
(b) A psychologist.
(c) A doctor.
(d) The head nurse.
4. What does Jim ask Grosberg to do for him?
(a) Get a cigarette.
(b) Write a letter.
(c) Mail a letter.
(d) Take his cigarettes away.
5. How many pills does Jim admit to taking?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Ann tell Jim his interview for the theater job is?
2. What job does Jim currently hold?
3. What does Jim tell the doctor is affecting his work negatively?
4. What reason does Ann give for why Jim might not be ready to leave for his job interview?
5. Why does the doctor ask Ann about the name, Charlotte?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)