|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Fleming give to Grosberg?
(c) A pencil.
(d) A bottle.
2. How many days have passed since the previous scene as the third scene in Act 1 begins?
3. Who is Dr. Barrow?
(a) A psychologist.
(b) A pathologist.
(c) A sociologist.
(d) A psychiatrist.
4. What does Jim tell the doctor is affecting his work negatively?
(a) His age.
(b) His height.
(c) His attitude.
(d) His weight.
5. What is Jim's main profession?
(a) He is a Broadway script writer.
(b) He is a Broadway actor.
(c) He is a Broadway theatre director.
(d) He is a Broadway set decorator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann tell Jim when he first wakes up in the hospital?
2. What is Ann's hope if Jim stays in the hospital and recovers slowly?
3. Who does Ann originally share her concerns with about Jim's ability to leave the hospital?
4. What does the nurse suggest to Ann in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What did Jim want to confirm before his suicide attempt?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)