|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim tell the doctor about Charlotte in the fourth scene of Act 1?
(a) He has been seeing her.
(b) He only met her twice.
(c) He refuses to talk about her.
(d) He has no idea who she is.
2. What time is it when Act 1, Scene 3 opens?
3. What does Jim say when he becomes conscious at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) That he wants Charlotte.
(b) That he wants a doctor.
(c) That he wants to die.
(d) That he wants a cigarette.
4. What job does Jim currently hold?
(a) He is unemployed.
(b) A manual labor job.
(c) An office job.
(d) A teaching job.
5. What does the nurse suggest to Ann in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) That she goes home to rest.
(b) That she starts thinking of which relatives to call.
(c) That she starts remembering what happened to Jim.
(d) That she goes home to get the money for the visit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ann originally share her concerns with about Jim's ability to leave the hospital?
2. What is the weather like in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. How does Jim respond to Ann after he first wakes up?
4. When the doctor questions him in Act 1, Scene 2, what does Jim say about his life?
5. What is Dr. Kramer's evaluation of Jim in Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)