|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day is it in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What is the weather like in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) It is snowing.
(b) It is raining.
(c) It is cloudy.
(d) It is sunny.
3. How old is Dr. Kramer?
(a) About 30.
(b) About 40.
(c) About 25.
(d) About 35.
4. What has Jim been depressed over?
(a) His inability to find the lead for his next play.
(b) His inability to write his next play.
(c) His inability to recapture his professional success.
(d) His inability to work well with the other actors.
5. What did the letter that Jim wrote indicate?
(a) His intent to divorce Ann.
(b) His intent to get help for his problems.
(c) His intent to leave town.
(d) His intent to take his own life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the doctor ask Ann about the name, Charlotte?
2. What does Jim ask Grosberg to do for him?
3. Who called Ann earlier in the day?
4. What is Dr. Schlesinger's decision at the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
5. How many pills does Jim admit to taking?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)