|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Miss Hansen?
(a) The student nurse.
(b) The head nurse.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A psychologist.
2. How does Jim respond to Ann after he first wakes up?
(a) He tells her that he does not want a divorce.
(b) He tells her that he does not want his family there.
(c) He tells her that he does not want her love.
(d) He tells her that he does not want her money.
3. Who called Ann earlier in the day?
(a) Jim's boss.
(b) Jim's friend.
(c) Jim's brother.
(d) Jim's cousin.
4. Why are many of the nurses away for the week?
(a) It is Thanksgiving.
(b) The hospital is cutting back on its staff.
(c) There is a flu epidemic.
(d) They are on strike.
5. When were Jim and Ann supposed to meet?
(a) On Saturday.
(b) On Sunday.
(c) On Tuesday.
(d) On Monday.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Dr. Kramer?
2. Who is Dr. Barrow?
3. What is Jim's main profession?
4. How many pills does Jim admit to taking?
5. What does the nurse suggest to Ann in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)