|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Jim's last play?
(a) A few weeks ago.
(b) Several months ago.
(c) A year ago.
(d) Several years ago.
2. What does the nurse try to get away from Mr. Fleming?
(b) A bottle.
(c) A pencil.
(d) A needle.
3. How is Jim Downs brought into the hospital?
(a) In a wheelchair.
(b) He walks in assisted by his wife.
(c) He is carried by two ambulance drivers.
(d) On a gurney.
4. When were Jim and Ann supposed to meet?
(a) On Saturday.
(b) On Monday.
(c) On Tuesday.
(d) On Sunday.
5. What does the doctor ask Jim when he first wakes up?
(a) The reason for the type of pills he chose.
(b) His motives for separating with Ann.
(c) The reason for his professional setbacks.
(d) His motives for suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do patients reveal in a semi-conscious state, according to the doctor?
2. What does Jim say when he becomes conscious at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What has Jim been depressed over?
4. What does Dr. Barrow suggest that Ann does when Jim becomes semi-conscious?
5. What time is it at the start of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)