|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Ann call after receiving the phone call she is telling the doctors about?
(a) The police.
(b) The hospital.
(c) Her work.
(d) The doctor.
2. In the beginning of the play, what is critical to Jim's condition?
(a) The next 72 hours.
(b) The next 48 hours.
(c) The next week.
(d) The previous 24 hours.
3. What is Jim's main profession?
(a) He is a Broadway set decorator.
(b) He is a Broadway actor.
(c) He is a Broadway theatre director.
(d) He is a Broadway script writer.
4. What does Ann insist to Dr. Barrow at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) That Jim really does like life.
(b) That she wants the best specialists to examine Jim.
(c) That she really does want to divorce him.
(d) That she loves Jim.
5. How does Ann respond to the doctor's request that Jim be given his Last Rites?
(a) She refuses to believe it.
(b) She becomes hysterical.
(c) She is silent.
(d) She becomes angry at the doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are many of the nurses away for the week?
2. What has Jim been depressed over?
3. Who is the Miss Hansen?
4. What time is it at the start of Act 1, Scene 2?
5. How old is Dr. Kramer?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)