|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Barrow suggest that Ann does when Jim becomes semi-conscious?
(a) Call the doctor immediately.
(b) Lecture him.
(c) Question him.
(d) Call the nurse immediately.
2. What does Dr. Barrow ask Ann about Jim's letter?
(a) If there are any explanations for suicide.
(b) If she has a copy of it.
(c) Why she didn't bring the letter with her.
(d) If there are any explanations for Charlotte.
3. What time is it at the start of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) 12:00 noon.
(b) 2:00 in the morning.
(c) 12:00 midnight.
(d) 2:00 in the afternoon.
4. When does the first scene of The Shrike take place?
(a) Wednesday morning.
(b) Wednesday evening.
(c) Tuesday morning.
(d) Tuesday evening.
5. What does Mr. Fleming give to Grosberg?
(c) A pencil.
(d) A bottle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann accept from Miss Cardell while she waits with Jim in the second scene of Act 1?
2. Who did Ann call after receiving the phone call she is telling the doctors about?
3. Who is the Miss Hansen?
4. Who called Ann earlier in the day?
5. What does the nurse suggest to Ann in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)