|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pills does Jim admit to taking?
2. What does Jim tell the doctor is affecting his work negatively?
(a) His weight.
(b) His height.
(c) His age.
(d) His attitude.
3. How does Ann respond to the doctor's request that Jim be given his Last Rites?
(a) She becomes angry at the doctor.
(b) She is silent.
(c) She refuses to believe it.
(d) She becomes hysterical.
4. Who called Ann earlier in the day?
(a) Jim's brother.
(b) Jim's cousin.
(c) Jim's friend.
(d) Jim's boss.
5. What does the nurse try to get away from Mr. Fleming?
(a) A bottle.
(c) A needle.
(d) A pencil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor ask Jim when he first wakes up?
2. What does Dr. Barrow suggest that Ann does when Jim becomes semi-conscious?
3. When the doctor questions him in Act 1, Scene 2, what does Jim say about his life?
4. Who did Ann call after receiving the phone call she is telling the doctors about?
5. How long has Ann been at Jim's bedside?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)