|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the doctor ask Ann about the name, Charlotte?
(a) Jim told the doctor about Charlotte the week before.
(b) Jim has the name and number on a note in his pocket.
(c) Jim mentioned the name in his letter.
(d) Jim keeps repeating the name.
2. How old is Dr. Kramer?
(a) About 25.
(b) About 35.
(c) About 30.
(d) About 40.
3. What do patients reveal in a semi-conscious state, according to the doctor?
(a) Their true motives.
(b) The people they care about the most.
(c) The people they dislike the most.
(d) Their reason for living.
4. Who is Miss Cardell?
(a) The student nurse.
(b) The head nurse.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A psychologist.
5. When does the first scene of The Shrike take place?
(a) Wednesday evening.
(b) Wednesday morning.
(c) Tuesday morning.
(d) Tuesday evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann tell Jim when he first wakes up in the hospital?
2. Who is Dr. Barrow?
3. When were Jim and Ann supposed to meet?
4. What does the nurse suggest to Ann in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
5. How does Ann respond to the doctor's request that Jim be given his Last Rites?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)