|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann insist to Dr. Barrow at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) That she loves Jim.
(b) That she wants the best specialists to examine Jim.
(c) That Jim really does like life.
(d) That she really does want to divorce him.
2. What does Jim say when he becomes conscious at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) That he wants a cigarette.
(b) That he wants Charlotte.
(c) That he wants a doctor.
(d) That he wants to die.
3. Who called Ann earlier in the day?
(a) Jim's brother.
(b) Jim's friend.
(c) Jim's boss.
(d) Jim's cousin.
4. Why does the doctor ask Ann about the name, Charlotte?
(a) Jim told the doctor about Charlotte the week before.
(b) Jim keeps repeating the name.
(c) Jim mentioned the name in his letter.
(d) Jim has the name and number on a note in his pocket.
5. What has Jim been depressed over?
(a) His inability to write his next play.
(b) His inability to find the lead for his next play.
(c) His inability to work well with the other actors.
(d) His inability to recapture his professional success.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Dr. Kramer?
2. How does Jim respond to Ann after he first wakes up?
3. What do patients reveal in a semi-conscious state, according to the doctor?
4. What did the letter that Jim wrote indicate?
5. How many pills does Jim admit to taking?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)