|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann insist to Dr. Barrow at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) That Jim really does like life.
(b) That she wants the best specialists to examine Jim.
(c) That she loves Jim.
(d) That she really does want to divorce him.
2. How old is Dr. Kramer?
(a) About 35.
(b) About 30.
(c) About 25.
(d) About 40.
3. What does the nurse suggest to Ann in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) That she starts thinking of which relatives to call.
(b) That she goes home to get the money for the visit.
(c) That she starts remembering what happened to Jim.
(d) That she goes home to rest.
4. How is Jim Downs brought into the hospital?
(a) He is carried by two ambulance drivers.
(b) In a wheelchair.
(c) He walks in assisted by his wife.
(d) On a gurney.
5. What does Ann accept from Miss Cardell while she waits with Jim in the second scene of Act 1?
(d) A cigarette.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the doctor questions him in Act 1, Scene 2, what does Jim say about his life?
2. When were Jim and Ann supposed to meet?
3. How many pills does Jim admit to taking?
4. What does Jim tell the doctor is affecting his work negatively?
5. Who called Ann earlier in the day?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)