|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the doctor questions him in Act 1, Scene 2, what does Jim say about his life?
(a) It is a mess.
(b) It is a wreck.
(c) It is over.
(d) It is horrible.
2. How old is Dr. Kramer?
(a) About 30.
(b) About 35.
(c) About 25.
(d) About 40.
3. How does Jim respond to Ann after he first wakes up?
(a) He tells her that he does not want his family there.
(b) He tells her that he does not want her love.
(c) He tells her that he does not want her money.
(d) He tells her that he does not want a divorce.
4. Who is Miss Cardell?
(a) The head nurse.
(b) A psychologist.
(c) A doctor.
(d) The student nurse.
5. What does the doctor ask Jim when he first wakes up?
(a) His motives for separating with Ann.
(b) His motives for suicide.
(c) The reason for his professional setbacks.
(d) The reason for the type of pills he chose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Fleming give to Grosberg?
2. What does Jim say when he becomes conscious at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Why are many of the nurses away for the week?
4. In the beginning of the play, what is critical to Jim's condition?
5. Who is the Miss Hansen?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)