|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dr. Barrow?
(a) A psychologist.
(b) A psychiatrist.
(c) A sociologist.
(d) A pathologist.
2. What is Jim's state of mind when the doctors attempt to question him in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) He is unconscious.
(b) He is extremely alert.
(c) He is too drowsy to respond.
(d) He is surprisingly coherent.
3. Who called Ann earlier in the day?
(a) Jim's cousin.
(b) Jim's boss.
(c) Jim's brother.
(d) Jim's friend.
4. What time is it at the start of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) 2:00 in the afternoon.
(b) 2:00 in the morning.
(c) 12:00 noon.
(d) 12:00 midnight.
5. Why does the doctor ask Ann about the name, Charlotte?
(a) Jim keeps repeating the name.
(b) Jim told the doctor about Charlotte the week before.
(c) Jim has the name and number on a note in his pocket.
(d) Jim mentioned the name in his letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are many of the nurses away for the week?
2. What does Jim say when he becomes conscious at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Who is Miss Cardell?
4. When were Jim and Ann supposed to meet?
5. When was Jim's last play?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)