|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Dr. Kramer?
(a) About 25.
(b) About 30.
(c) About 35.
(d) About 40.
2. What does Ann accept from Miss Cardell while she waits with Jim in the second scene of Act 1?
(a) A cigarette.
3. What does the doctor ask Jim when he first wakes up?
(a) The reason for his professional setbacks.
(b) The reason for the type of pills he chose.
(c) His motives for separating with Ann.
(d) His motives for suicide.
4. What does Ann tell Jim when he first wakes up in the hospital?
(a) That she has called his family.
(b) That she wants a divorce.
(c) That she is paying for the doctor bills.
(d) That she loves him.
5. What is Jim's main profession?
(a) He is a Broadway actor.
(b) He is a Broadway theatre director.
(c) He is a Broadway set decorator.
(d) He is a Broadway script writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the doctor ask Ann about the name, Charlotte?
2. When does the first scene of The Shrike take place?
3. What does Jim tell the doctor is affecting his work negatively?
4. Why are many of the nurses away for the week?
5. What does Jim say when he becomes conscious at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)