Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Jim feeling when Harry visits him?
2. What does Jim inform Ann of in the third scene of Act 1?
(a) That he will not be returning home.
(b) That he needs a vacation.
(c) That he will be returning home.
(d) That he would rather she not call for a while.
3. What does Jim reveal to the doctor about Ann in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) She is crazy.
(b) She is cunning and manipulative.
(c) She is forgetful.
(d) She is kind and loyal.
4. What does Jim do after talking with Ann in Act 3, Part 4?
5. What does Jim ask Grosberg to do for him?
(a) Take his cigarettes away.
(b) Mail a letter.
(c) Get a cigarette.
(d) Write a letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim want to know in Act 2, Scene 5?
2. What is Dr. Bellman's assessment of Jim at the end of Act 2, Scene 4?
3. What does Jim tell the doctor about Charlotte in the fourth scene of Act 1?
4. How does Jim respond to Ann's statement at the end of Act 1, Scene 5?
5. How long has Ann been at Jim's bedside?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)