Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens between two of the patients after Miss Wingate leaves?
(a) They fight.
(b) They begin knocking on the walls.
(c) They insult her.
(d) They begin laughing.
2. How does Jim respond to Ann after he first wakes up?
(a) He tells her that he does not want her money.
(b) He tells her that he does not want her love.
(c) He tells her that he does not want a divorce.
(d) He tells her that he does not want his family there.
3. What does Jim ask Grosberg to do for him?
(a) Take his cigarettes away.
(b) Write a letter.
(c) Get a cigarette.
(d) Mail a letter.
4. Who is Miss Wingate?
(a) The desk clerk.
(b) The night nurse.
(c) The room monitor.
(d) The morning nurse.
5. What does the doctor ask Jim when he first wakes up?
(a) The reason for the type of pills he chose.
(b) His motives for separating with Ann.
(c) The reason for his professional setbacks.
(d) His motives for suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jim describe suicide to Dr. Bellman?
2. In what way does Jim eventually respond to Dr. Bellman's first request?
3. When does Ann tell Jim his interview for the theater job is?
4. What does Ann think about Charlotte?
5. What did the letter that Jim wrote indicate?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)