|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Jim's last play?
(a) Several months ago.
(b) A year ago.
(c) Several years ago.
(d) A few weeks ago.
2. How many pills does Jim admit to taking?
3. When the doctor questions him in Act 1, Scene 2, what does Jim say about his life?
(a) It is over.
(b) It is a mess.
(c) It is a wreck.
(d) It is horrible.
4. How does Jim respond to Ann after he first wakes up?
(a) He tells her that he does not want his family there.
(b) He tells her that he does not want a divorce.
(c) He tells her that he does not want her money.
(d) He tells her that he does not want her love.
5. What does Mr. Fleming give to Grosberg?
(b) A bottle.
(c) A pencil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Barrow ask Ann about Jim's letter?
2. What does Dr. Barrow suggest that Ann does when Jim becomes semi-conscious?
3. In the beginning of the play, what is critical to Jim's condition?
4. Who called Ann earlier in the day?
5. How old is Dr. Kramer?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)