|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Ann told the school?
(a) That Jim will be returning in a few months.
(b) That Jim will not be returning.
(c) That Jim will be on vacation until next year.
(d) That Jim will be returning shortly.
2. What does the nurse try to get away from Mr. Fleming?
(a) A bottle.
(c) A needle.
(d) A pencil.
3. What do patients reveal in a semi-conscious state, according to the doctor?
(a) The people they dislike the most.
(b) The people they care about the most.
(c) Their reason for living.
(d) Their true motives.
4. Who is Miss Cardell?
(a) A psychologist.
(b) A doctor.
(c) The student nurse.
(d) The head nurse.
5. Who is also invited to the conversation that is happening in the very beginning of the second scene in Act 3?
(a) Dr. Schlesinger.
(c) Jim's students.
(d) George O'Brien.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has Jim been behaving as the group assesses in the second scene of Act 3?
2. What is the weather like in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. What does Grosberg tell Jim that some other patients do not need in order to be released?
4. What are the doctors trying to uncover in the second scene of Act 3?
5. Who is Miss Wingate?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)