|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is one of the other patients sent in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) To the state hospital.
(b) To "seven."
(c) To the doctor's office.
(d) To the psychiatric ward.
2. What job does Jim currently hold?
(a) A manual labor job.
(b) An office job.
(c) He is unemployed.
(d) A teaching job.
3. Who is Harry?
(a) Jim's student.
(b) Jim's cousin.
(c) Jim's brother.
(d) Jim's friend.
4. What time is it at the start of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) 2:00 in the morning.
(b) 12:00 noon.
(c) 12:00 midnight.
(d) 2:00 in the afternoon.
5. What does Jim want to know in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) When he can talk to Dr. Bellman.
(b) When he can talk to Charlotte.
(c) When he can talk to Ann.
(d) When he can talk to Dr. Barrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the doctors trying to uncover in the second scene of Act 3?
2. Who is Dr. Bellman meeting with at the beginning of the second scene in Act 3?
3. How many days pass before Act 2, Scene 5?
4. According to Harry, who is Jim's only chance to be released from the hospital?
5. As the first scene in Act 3 ends, what will Jim always be in, according to Harry?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)