|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim think is a waste of time?
2. Who does Ann tell Jim she has spoken with at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Dr. Barrow.
(b) Dr. Schlesinger.
(c) Miss Wingate.
(d) Dr. Bellman.
3. What does Miss Wingate tell Jim to do at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) End his relationship with Charlotte and go back to Ann.
(b) Divorce Ann and stay with Charlotte.
(c) Forget about both Charlotte and Ann.
(d) Make a decision quickly about Charlotte or Ann.
4. What does Jim kick in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Another patient's food table.
(b) Gregory's cart.
(c) A game table.
(d) The wall.
5. What has limited the number of visits Harry has been able to make?
(a) His fear of hospitals.
(b) His family and business.
(c) His gambling problem.
(d) His financial difficulties.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann think about Charlotte?
2. What kind of mood is Jim in as the fifth scene in the play begins?
3. Why does the doctor ask Ann about the name, Charlotte?
4. What do the patients ask Jim about as the third scene in Act 2 begins?
5. When was Jim's last play?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)