|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the patient doing as they are taken out in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Staying quiet.
(b) Throwing punches at the attendants.
(c) Threatening Miss Wingate.
(d) Kicking and screaming.
2. Who is Dr. Bellman?
(a) A psychologist.
(b) A professor.
(c) A psychiatrist.
(d) A sociologist.
3. What does Jim tell Ann he is afraid of?
(a) Never seeing Charlotte again.
(b) Being sent home with her.
(c) Being sent to the psychiatric ward.
(d) Being sent to "seven."
4. What are the doctors questioning Jim about in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The sincerity of his desire to leave the hospital.
(b) The sincerity of his feelings for Ann.
(c) His forgetfulness.
(d) His anger issues.
5. What did Jim want to confirm before his suicide attempt?
(a) That his apartment would be rented to another person.
(b) That his G.I. Bill was in good standing, so that Ann would get the benefits.
(c) That his G.I. Bill was in good standing, so that Charlotte would get the benefits.
(d) That his apartment lease would be paid.
Short Answer Questions
1. When were Jim and Ann supposed to meet?
2. What time is it when Act 1, Scene 3 opens?
3. How is Jim Downs brought into the hospital?
4. What causes Jim to lose his patience in the last scene in Act 2?
5. What does Jim tell Dr. Bellman that Ann needed?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)