|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jim respond to Ann's statement at the end of Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) He is horrified.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is ignoring it.
(d) He is not surprised.
2. What does Jim learn about Ann as the third scene in Act 2 ends?
(a) That she could have him released.
(b) That she has spoken with Charlotte.
(c) That she has threatened Charlotte.
(d) That she wants him to be released.
3. How is Jim's mood as the fifth scene in Act 2 ends?
(a) He is optimistic.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is mournful.
4. Among the various different patient types Jim meets in the beginning of Act 2, how do some of them seem to him?
5. Why does the doctor ask Ann about the name, Charlotte?
(a) Jim keeps repeating the name.
(b) Jim told the doctor about Charlotte the week before.
(c) Jim has the name and number on a note in his pocket.
(d) Jim mentioned the name in his letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann realize as she enters in the fifth scene of Act 1?
2. What does Ann admit to Dr. Schlesinger about Jim's past?
3. According to Jim, how would all of the people he knows react to his death?
4. What does the doctor ask Jim when he first wakes up?
5. What is Dr. Kramer's evaluation of Jim in Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)