|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim tell the doctor about Charlotte in the fourth scene of Act 1?
(a) He refuses to talk about her.
(b) He only met her twice.
(c) He has no idea who she is.
(d) He has been seeing her.
2. What are the doctors trying to uncover in the second scene of Act 3?
(a) If Jim is losing his temper.
(b) If Jim is crazy.
(c) If Jim is suicidal.
(d) If Jim is acting.
3. What has Ann done with Jim's phone service?
(a) Added a line to his account.
(b) Paid the bill for it.
(c) Disconnected it.
(d) Transferred it to her name.
4. What is Jim's main profession?
(a) He is a Broadway theatre director.
(b) He is a Broadway script writer.
(c) He is a Broadway set decorator.
(d) He is a Broadway actor.
5. What does Mr. Fleming tell Jim about the convalescent ward?
(a) Patients leave there more quickly than they think.
(b) Patients there do not want to leave.
(c) Patients do not leave there as quickly as they would like.
(d) Patients never leave there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Jim been depressed over?
2. What does Harry tell Jim that Ann has rented?
3. What does Dr. Barrow ask Ann about Jim's letter?
4. What is Jim warned about after his "violent" outburst?
5. What is the state of some of the other patients Jim encounters in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)