|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the discussion about in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Jim's depression.
(b) Jim's intelligence.
(c) Jim's condition.
(d) Jim's anger problem.
2. What does Miss Wingate give to Jim in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A telegram from Charlotte.
(b) A phone message from Charlotte.
(c) A phone message from Ann.
(d) A telegram from Ann.
3. Who is Miss Wingate?
(a) The night nurse.
(b) The morning nurse.
(c) The desk clerk.
(d) The room monitor.
4. How does Jim respond to the new job interview?
(a) He is scared.
(b) He is unresponsive.
(c) He is excited.
(d) He is skeptical.
5. What does Dr. Barrow suggest that Ann does when Jim becomes semi-conscious?
(a) Call the nurse immediately.
(b) Question him.
(c) Call the doctor immediately.
(d) Lecture him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Ann tell Jim his interview for the theater job is?
2. What is likely to happen if a patient gets sent to "seven"?
3. Who called Ann earlier in the day?
4. How many pills does Jim admit to taking?
5. How does Dr. Barrow respond to Ann's outlook on life as the second scene of the play ends?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)