|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ann originally share her concerns with about Jim's ability to leave the hospital?
(a) Dr. Kramer and Dr. Barrow.
(b) Dr. Schlesinger and Dr. Barrow.
(c) Dr. Barrow and Grosberg.
(d) Dr. Barrow and Miss Hansen.
2. What are the doctors trying to uncover in the second scene of Act 3?
(a) If Jim is losing his temper.
(b) If Jim is crazy.
(c) If Jim is suicidal.
(d) If Jim is acting.
3. What does Jim say when he becomes conscious at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) That he wants a doctor.
(b) That he wants a cigarette.
(c) That he wants Charlotte.
(d) That he wants to die.
4. As Act 3, Scene 2 concludes, what is the consensus of the doctors?
(a) That Jim is lying.
(b) That Ann was right.
(c) That Jim is telling the truth.
(d) That Ann was wrong.
5. When does the first scene of The Shrike take place?
(a) Wednesday evening.
(b) Wednesday morning.
(c) Tuesday evening.
(d) Tuesday morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim inform Ann of in the third scene of Act 1?
2. Who is Gregory?
3. What starts as Act 2 ends?
4. How many attendants does it take to escort the patient out in the third scene of Act 2?
5. What kind of test do the doctors give Jim in the second scene of Act 3?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)