|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Dr. Kramer?
(a) About 40.
(b) About 35.
(c) About 30.
(d) About 25.
2. What does Mr. Fleming tell Jim about the convalescent ward?
(a) Patients never leave there.
(b) Patients there do not want to leave.
(c) Patients do not leave there as quickly as they would like.
(d) Patients leave there more quickly than they think.
3. What does Ann tell Jim when he first wakes up in the hospital?
(a) That she loves him.
(b) That she has called his family.
(c) That she is paying for the doctor bills.
(d) That she wants a divorce.
4. How does Jim respond to the new job interview?
(a) He is skeptical.
(b) He is excited.
(c) He is unresponsive.
(d) He is scared.
5. How did Jim get the pills to take?
(a) At different pharmacies in other towns.
(b) At one pharmacy in town.
(c) At different pharmacies around town.
(d) At one pharmacy in another town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it when Act 1, Scene 3 opens?
2. As he explains to the doctor, what did Jim not have enough money to buy?
3. What job does Jim currently hold?
4. What does Jim think is a waste of time?
5. Why does Ann tell Jim to endorse his paycheck to her?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)