|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann accept from Miss Cardell while she waits with Jim in the second scene of Act 1?
(c) A cigarette.
2. What does Mr. Fleming give to Grosberg?
(b) A bottle.
(c) A pencil.
3. Who is included in the discussion taking place as Act 3, Scene 2 begins?
(a) Miss Hansen.
(c) Miss Cardell.
(d) Miss Wingate.
4. Who is also invited to the conversation that is happening in the very beginning of the second scene in Act 3?
(a) Dr. Schlesinger.
(b) George O'Brien.
(d) Jim's students.
5. As the first scene in Act 3 ends, what will Jim always be in, according to Harry?
(a) Ann's custody.
(b) A difficult financial situation.
(c) Ann's debt.
(d) Trouble with the doctors.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ann respond to the doctor's request that Jim be given his Last Rites?
2. What time is it at the start of Act 1, Scene 2?
3. When does the first scene of The Shrike take place?
4. How does Jim initially respond to Dr. Bellman's request?
5. What does Jim learn about the monitoring system from the other patients in Act 2?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)