|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dr. Barrow?
(a) A psychologist.
(b) A psychiatrist.
(c) A sociologist.
(d) A pathologist.
2. What does Jim kick in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Gregory's cart.
(b) The wall.
(c) A game table.
(d) Another patient's food table.
3. How does Ann respond to the doctor's request that Jim be given his Last Rites?
(a) She is silent.
(b) She becomes angry at the doctor.
(c) She becomes hysterical.
(d) She refuses to believe it.
4. What is the discussion about in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Jim's condition.
(b) Jim's depression.
(c) Jim's intelligence.
(d) Jim's anger problem.
5. How many days have passed since the previous scene as the third scene in Act 1 begins?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jim feel that he is being detained in the fifth scene of the play?
2. What day is it in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. Who is Dr. Bellman?
4. When the doctor questions him in Act 1, Scene 2, what does Jim say about his life?
5. What kind of test do the doctors give Jim in the second scene of Act 3?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)