|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Act 3, Scene 2 concludes, what is the consensus of the doctors?
(a) That Jim is lying.
(b) That Jim is telling the truth.
(c) That Ann was right.
(d) That Ann was wrong.
2. What has Ann told the school?
(a) That Jim will be on vacation until next year.
(b) That Jim will not be returning.
(c) That Jim will be returning shortly.
(d) That Jim will be returning in a few months.
3. What did Jim want to confirm before his suicide attempt?
(a) That his apartment lease would be paid.
(b) That his G.I. Bill was in good standing, so that Ann would get the benefits.
(c) That his apartment would be rented to another person.
(d) That his G.I. Bill was in good standing, so that Charlotte would get the benefits.
4. Where did Jim go right after he took the pills?
(a) To the terrace.
(c) To the kitchen.
(d) To his car.
5. What do patients reveal in a semi-conscious state, according to the doctor?
(a) Their reason for living.
(b) The people they care about the most.
(c) Their true motives.
(d) The people they dislike the most.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Bellman ask Jim in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. When were Jim and Ann supposed to meet?
3. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 5?
4. Who calms Jim down in the fifth scene of Act 2?
5. Where is one of the other patients sent in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)