|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Act 3, Scene 2 concludes, what is the consensus of the doctors?
(a) That Jim is lying.
(b) That Ann was wrong.
(c) That Jim is telling the truth.
(d) That Ann was right.
2. What does Jim refuse to discuss with Dr. Bellman in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The theater.
(c) His brother.
(d) His job.
3. What does Jim reveal to the doctor about Ann in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) She is crazy.
(b) She is kind and loyal.
(c) She is forgetful.
(d) She is cunning and manipulative.
4. As he explains to the doctor, what did Jim not have enough money to buy?
(a) Theater tickets for a friend.
(b) Dessert for a friend.
(c) A gift for a friend.
(d) Dinner for a friend.
5. When does Ann tell Jim his interview for the theater job is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is one of the other patients sent in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What reason does Jim give Dr. Bellman for his suicide attempt?
3. How does Ann respond to the doctor's request that Jim be given his Last Rites?
4. How old is Dr. Kramer?
5. How does Jim respond to seeing a patient removed?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)