|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As he explains to the doctor, what did Jim not have enough money to buy?
(a) Theater tickets for a friend.
(b) Dessert for a friend.
(c) Dinner for a friend.
(d) A gift for a friend.
2. What does Jim learn about the monitoring system from the other patients in Act 2?
(a) Only their words are being listened to.
(b) Everything they say and do is being observed.
(c) Only their actions are being observed.
(d) The doctors choose which patients to monitor.
3. Who calms Jim down in the fifth scene of Act 2?
(a) Miss Wingate.
(b) Dr. Bellman.
(d) Another patient.
4. What is Ann reluctant to do in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Tell Jim about Charlotte.
(b) Ask Jim about his outburst.
(c) Talk to the doctors about Jim's condition.
(d) Leave Jim and Harry alone.
5. Who is included in the discussion taking place as Act 3, Scene 2 begins?
(a) Miss Hansen.
(b) Miss Cardell.
(c) Miss Wingate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days have passed since the previous scene as the third scene in Act 1 begins?
2. What does Ann realize as she enters in the fifth scene of Act 1?
3. What does Dr. Barrow suggest that Ann does when Jim becomes semi-conscious?
4. Who is Dr. Bellman?
5. What does Miss Wingate give to Jim in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)