|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim refuse to discuss with Dr. Bellman in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The theater.
(b) His job.
(c) His brother.
2. What does Mr. Fleming tell Jim about the convalescent ward?
(a) Patients leave there more quickly than they think.
(b) Patients never leave there.
(c) Patients there do not want to leave.
(d) Patients do not leave there as quickly as they would like.
3. Who has Jim been participating with, according the group in Act 3, Scene 2?
(b) The doctors.
(c) The students.
4. What time is it at the start of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) 12:00 midnight.
(b) 2:00 in the afternoon.
(c) 12:00 noon.
(d) 2:00 in the morning.
5. What is the only way Charlotte will be allowed to see Jim?
(a) If he requests it.
(b) If Ann requests it.
(c) If Miss Wingate requests it.
(d) If the doctors request it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim tell the doctor about Charlotte in the fourth scene of Act 1?
2. Who is included in the discussion taking place as Act 3, Scene 2 begins?
3. What does Ann think about Charlotte?
4. What day is it in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. How long has Ann been at Jim's bedside?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)