|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are many of the nurses away for the week?
(a) There is a flu epidemic.
(b) They are on strike.
(c) The hospital is cutting back on its staff.
(d) It is Thanksgiving.
2. What does Ann admit to Dr. Schlesinger about Jim's past?
(a) That he has always dramatized things.
(b) That he has had psychiatric problems.
(c) That he has not had psychiatric problems.
(d) That he never really worked on Broadway.
3. As he explains to the doctor, what did Jim not have enough money to buy?
(a) Dessert for a friend.
(b) Theater tickets for a friend.
(c) Dinner for a friend.
(d) A gift for a friend.
4. Who does Ann originally share her concerns with about Jim's ability to leave the hospital?
(a) Dr. Barrow and Miss Hansen.
(b) Dr. Kramer and Dr. Barrow.
(c) Dr. Barrow and Grosberg.
(d) Dr. Schlesinger and Dr. Barrow.
5. Why does Jim feel that he is being detained in the fifth scene of the play?
(a) For paranoid reasons.
(b) For no reason.
(c) For very little reason.
(d) For too many reasons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Barrow?
2. Why does the doctor ask Ann about the name, Charlotte?
3. What does Grosberg tell Jim that some other patients do not need in order to be released?
4. How many pills does Jim admit to taking?
5. What do patients reveal in a semi-conscious state, according to the doctor?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)