|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Jim to lose his patience in the last scene in Act 2?
(a) He cannot get to sleep.
(b) He wants a cigarette.
(c) His question is not answered.
(d) He is starting to forget things.
2. What does Jim think is a waste of time?
3. Who has Jim been participating with, according the group in Act 3, Scene 2?
(b) The students.
(d) The doctors.
4. How is Jim's mood as the fifth scene in Act 2 ends?
(a) He is optimistic.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is mournful.
(d) He is confused.
5. What are some of the other patients doing in the background of the final scene in Act 2?
(c) Telling jokes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Bellman give Jim at the end of the second scene in Act 2?
2. What time is it at the start of Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What does Jim kick in Act 2, Scene 5?
4. As Act 3, Scene 2 concludes, what is the consensus of the doctors?
5. Who is Gregory?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)