|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is likely to happen if a patient gets sent to "seven"?
(a) They will be transferred back to the psychiatric ward.
(b) They will never leave.
(c) They will be kept there indefinitely.
(d) They will be transferred to the state hospital.
2. What is Jim doing at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
(b) Sitting by the door.
(c) Playing a game.
(d) Staring out the window.
3. What is Jim warned about after his "violent" outburst?
(a) Being sent to the psychiatric ward.
(b) Being sent to "seven."
(c) Being sedated.
(d) Being sent home with Ann.
4. What time is it at the start of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) 2:00 in the afternoon.
(b) 12:00 midnight.
(c) 12:00 noon.
(d) 2:00 in the morning.
5. How does Jim respond to Ann after he first wakes up?
(a) He tells her that he does not want her love.
(b) He tells her that he does not want his family there.
(c) He tells her that he does not want a divorce.
(d) He tells her that he does not want her money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is included in the discussion taking place as Act 3, Scene 2 begins?
2. When were Jim and Ann supposed to meet?
3. How does Ann respond to the doctor's request that Jim be given his Last Rites?
4. Among the various different patient types Jim meets in the beginning of Act 2, how do some of them seem to him?
5. When does Ann tell Jim his interview for the theater job is?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)