|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Dr. Kramer?
(a) About 35.
(b) About 30.
(c) About 40.
(d) About 25.
2. Who calms Jim down in the fifth scene of Act 2?
(a) Another patient.
(b) Dr. Bellman.
(c) Miss Wingate.
3. As Act 3, Scene 2 concludes, what is the consensus of the doctors?
(a) That Ann was right.
(b) That Jim is lying.
(c) That Jim is telling the truth.
(d) That Ann was wrong.
4. What has limited the number of visits Harry has been able to make?
(a) His fear of hospitals.
(b) His financial difficulties.
(c) His gambling problem.
(d) His family and business.
5. How is Jim feeling when Harry visits him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Grosberg and Mr. Fleming inform Jim of, which surprises him?
2. When does the first scene of The Shrike take place?
3. When the doctor questions him in Act 1, Scene 2, what does Jim say about his life?
4. What morning is it when Act 1, Scene 4 begins?
5. When were Jim and Ann supposed to meet?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)