|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the doctors tell Jim at the end of the second scene in Act 3?
(a) That he needs to be re-examined next month.
(b) That he needs to be re-examined next week.
(c) That he must stay for further testing.
(d) That he is dismissed.
2. What does Jim realize about Ann as Act 1 ends?
(a) That she knew about the plan to move him.
(b) That she fabricated the job interview.
(c) That she knows about Charlotte.
(d) That she is crazier than he is.
3. What day is it in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. What time of day does Act 2, Scene 3 take place?
(a) Late morning.
(b) Early in the morning.
(c) Late afternoon.
(d) At night.
5. What is Ann reluctant to do in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Tell Jim about Charlotte.
(b) Leave Jim and Harry alone.
(c) Ask Jim about his outburst.
(d) Talk to the doctors about Jim's condition.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jim feel that he is being detained in the fifth scene of the play?
2. In the beginning of the play, what is critical to Jim's condition?
3. How does Jim initially respond to Dr. Bellman's request?
4. How many days have passed before Act 3, Scene 2?
5. What causes Jim to lose his patience in the last scene in Act 2?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)