|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim realize about Ann as Act 1 ends?
(a) That she fabricated the job interview.
(b) That she is crazier than he is.
(c) That she knows about Charlotte.
(d) That she knew about the plan to move him.
2. Where is one of the other patients sent in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) To "seven."
(b) To the doctor's office.
(c) To the psychiatric ward.
(d) To the state hospital.
3. What does Jim kick in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) A game table.
(b) The wall.
(c) Gregory's cart.
(d) Another patient's food table.
4. What is Dr. Bellman's assessment of Jim at the end of Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is complacent.
(c) He is antagonistic.
(d) He is paranoid.
5. What are the doctors trying to uncover in the second scene of Act 3?
(a) If Jim is crazy.
(b) If Jim is suicidal.
(c) If Jim is acting.
(d) If Jim is losing his temper.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Jim's last play?
2. Among the various different patient types Jim meets in the beginning of Act 2, how do some of them seem to him?
3. What is the only way Charlotte will be allowed to see Jim?
4. How many days have passed between Act 2 and Act 3?
5. Why does the doctor ask Ann about the name, Charlotte?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)