|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dr. Bellman?
(a) A psychologist.
(b) A sociologist.
(c) A psychiatrist.
(d) A professor.
2. As the first scene in Act 3 ends, what will Jim always be in, according to Harry?
(a) Ann's debt.
(b) Trouble with the doctors.
(c) Ann's custody.
(d) A difficult financial situation.
3. Who is Dr. Bellman meeting with at the beginning of the second scene in Act 3?
(a) The other patients.
(c) Dr. Barrow.
4. What has limited the number of visits Harry has been able to make?
(a) His fear of hospitals.
(b) His gambling problem.
(c) His family and business.
(d) His financial difficulties.
5. What does Jim tell the doctor is affecting his work negatively?
(a) His attitude.
(b) His height.
(c) His weight.
(d) His age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of mood is Jim in as the fifth scene in the play begins?
2. Why does Jim feel that he is being detained in the fifth scene of the play?
3. What does Dr. Barrow suggest that Ann does when Jim becomes semi-conscious?
4. Among the various different patient types Jim meets in the beginning of Act 2, how do some of them seem to him?
5. What do the doctors tell Jim at the end of the second scene in Act 3?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)