|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dr. Bellman?
(a) A professor.
(b) A sociologist.
(c) A psychiatrist.
(d) A psychologist.
2. Who is Miss Wingate?
(a) The room monitor.
(b) The night nurse.
(c) The desk clerk.
(d) The morning nurse.
3. How many days have passed since the previous scene as the third scene in Act 1 begins?
4. Why does Ann tell Dr. Bellman that Jim should remain in the hospital?
(a) He is still delusional.
(b) He is still suicidal.
(c) He still cares for Charlotte.
(d) He is making violent statements.
5. How many days have passed before Act 3, Scene 2?
(b) A few.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ann's hope if Jim stays in the hospital and recovers slowly?
2. What does Jim say when he becomes conscious at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What does Jim want to know in Act 2, Scene 5?
4. What is Dr. Schlesinger's decision at the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
5. What causes Jim to lose his patience in the last scene in Act 2?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)