|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Jim doing in the fifth scene of Act 2?
(a) He is sedated.
(b) He is on edge.
(c) He is scared.
(d) He is happy.
2. What does Jim try to hide from Dr. Bellman in the fourth scene of Act 2?
(a) His fears.
(b) His tears.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A letter.
3. How does Jim first appear in the third scene of Act 1?
(a) He is sitting up.
(b) He is missing.
(c) He is on the floor.
(d) He is asleep.
4. What job does Jim currently hold?
(a) A teaching job.
(b) A manual labor job.
(c) An office job.
(d) He is unemployed.
5. Who is Dr. Barrow?
(a) A pathologist.
(b) A sociologist.
(c) A psychiatrist.
(d) A psychologist.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Ann tell Jim his interview for the theater job is?
2. What starts as Act 2 ends?
3. What does Jim agree to in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. What is Dr. Schlesinger's decision at the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
5. What did Jim want to confirm before his suicide attempt?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)