|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann admit to Dr. Schlesinger about Jim's past?
(a) That he has had psychiatric problems.
(b) That he has always dramatized things.
(c) That he has not had psychiatric problems.
(d) That he never really worked on Broadway.
2. Who is Miss Wingate?
(a) The desk clerk.
(b) The morning nurse.
(c) The night nurse.
(d) The room monitor.
3. What reason does Jim give Dr. Bellman for his suicide attempt?
(a) His lack of friends.
(b) His obsession with pills.
(c) His job.
(d) His insurance policy.
4. How long has Ann been at Jim's bedside?
(a) On and off since the day before.
(b) For three hours.
(c) Since he was brought into the hospital.
(d) For one hour.
5. What time is it at the start of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) 12:00 noon.
(b) 2:00 in the afternoon.
(c) 12:00 midnight.
(d) 2:00 in the morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has Harry visited Jim before Act 3?
2. What does Jim realize about Ann as Act 1 ends?
3. What does Miss Wingate give to Jim in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What does Ann ask Jim about Charlotte in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. What does Jim refuse to discuss with Dr. Bellman in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)