|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) It is sunny.
(b) It is cloudy.
(c) It is snowing.
(d) It is raining.
2. What does Ann insist to Dr. Barrow at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) That she loves Jim.
(b) That she really does want to divorce him.
(c) That she wants the best specialists to examine Jim.
(d) That Jim really does like life.
3. When the doctor questions him in Act 1, Scene 2, what does Jim say about his life?
(a) It is a wreck.
(b) It is over.
(c) It is horrible.
(d) It is a mess.
4. Why does the doctor ask Ann about the name, Charlotte?
(a) Jim mentioned the name in his letter.
(b) Jim has the name and number on a note in his pocket.
(c) Jim keeps repeating the name.
(d) Jim told the doctor about Charlotte the week before.
5. How does Jim first appear in the third scene of Act 1?
(a) He is sitting up.
(b) He is on the floor.
(c) He is missing.
(d) He is asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Dr. Kramer?
2. How does Ann respond to the doctor's request that Jim be given his Last Rites?
3. What does Ann tell Jim when he first wakes up in the hospital?
4. What does Mr. Fleming give to Grosberg?
5. How does Dr. Barrow respond to Ann's outlook on life as the second scene of the play ends?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)