|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim ask Grosberg to do for him?
(a) Write a letter.
(b) Take his cigarettes away.
(c) Get a cigarette.
(d) Mail a letter.
2. What does Jim tell the doctor is affecting his work negatively?
(a) His attitude.
(b) His weight.
(c) His age.
(d) His height.
3. How is Jim Downs brought into the hospital?
(a) In a wheelchair.
(b) He is carried by two ambulance drivers.
(c) He walks in assisted by his wife.
(d) On a gurney.
4. Where did Jim go right after he took the pills?
(a) To his car.
(b) To the terrace.
(d) To the kitchen.
5. Why are many of the nurses away for the week?
(a) The hospital is cutting back on its staff.
(b) They are on strike.
(c) It is Thanksgiving.
(d) There is a flu epidemic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim say when he becomes conscious at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
2. How does Ann respond to the doctor's request that Jim be given his Last Rites?
3. When does Ann tell Jim his interview for the theater job is?
4. What job does Jim currently hold?
5. What is Dr. Kramer's evaluation of Jim in Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)