|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When were Jim and Ann supposed to meet?
(a) On Tuesday.
(b) On Saturday.
(c) On Monday.
(d) On Sunday.
2. What does Mr. Fleming give to Grosberg?
(c) A bottle.
(d) A pencil.
3. What is Jim's main profession?
(a) He is a Broadway script writer.
(b) He is a Broadway theatre director.
(c) He is a Broadway actor.
(d) He is a Broadway set decorator.
4. When does the first scene of The Shrike take place?
(a) Wednesday morning.
(b) Wednesday evening.
(c) Tuesday evening.
(d) Tuesday morning.
5. How many days have passed since the previous scene as the third scene in Act 1 begins?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim tell the doctor about Charlotte in the fourth scene of Act 1?
2. How does Jim respond to Ann after he first wakes up?
3. What time is it at the start of Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Who does Ann originally share her concerns with about Jim's ability to leave the hospital?
5. As he explains to the doctor, what did Jim not have enough money to buy?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)