|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) It is cloudy.
(b) It is snowing.
(c) It is sunny.
(d) It is raining.
2. How many pills does Jim admit to taking?
3. What did Jim want to confirm before his suicide attempt?
(a) That his apartment would be rented to another person.
(b) That his apartment lease would be paid.
(c) That his G.I. Bill was in good standing, so that Ann would get the benefits.
(d) That his G.I. Bill was in good standing, so that Charlotte would get the benefits.
4. How old is Dr. Kramer?
(a) About 35.
(b) About 25.
(c) About 30.
(d) About 40.
5. What does Jim reveal to the doctor about Ann in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) She is crazy.
(b) She is kind and loyal.
(c) She is forgetful.
(d) She is cunning and manipulative.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim tell the doctor is affecting his work negatively?
2. As he explains to the doctor, what did Jim not have enough money to buy?
3. Who does Ann originally share her concerns with about Jim's ability to leave the hospital?
4. What does Ann accept from Miss Cardell while she waits with Jim in the second scene of Act 1?
5. What does Ann admit to Dr. Schlesinger about Jim's past?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)