|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jim get the pills to take?
(a) At one pharmacy in another town.
(b) At different pharmacies in other towns.
(c) At one pharmacy in town.
(d) At different pharmacies around town.
2. How does Dr. Barrow respond to Ann's outlook on life as the second scene of the play ends?
(a) He thinks it is a positive sign.
(b) He thinks it is a negative sign.
(c) He thinks it is a mistake.
(d) He thinks it is the reason for Jim's suicide attempt.
3. How many pills does Jim admit to taking?
4. How does Jim respond to the new job interview?
(a) He is scared.
(b) He is unresponsive.
(c) He is skeptical.
(d) He is excited.
5. What is the weather like in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) It is sunny.
(b) It is snowing.
(c) It is cloudy.
(d) It is raining.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the nurse try to get away from Mr. Fleming?
2. What does Jim tell the doctor about Charlotte in the fourth scene of Act 1?
3. What does Ann insist to Dr. Barrow at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
4. How long has Ann been at Jim's bedside?
5. Who called Ann earlier in the day?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)