|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann insist to Dr. Barrow at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) That she loves Jim.
(b) That she really does want to divorce him.
(c) That she wants the best specialists to examine Jim.
(d) That Jim really does like life.
2. What does Ann accept from Miss Cardell while she waits with Jim in the second scene of Act 1?
(c) A cigarette.
3. What is the weather like in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) It is raining.
(b) It is sunny.
(c) It is snowing.
(d) It is cloudy.
4. What does Dr. Barrow ask Ann about Jim's letter?
(a) If she has a copy of it.
(b) Why she didn't bring the letter with her.
(c) If there are any explanations for suicide.
(d) If there are any explanations for Charlotte.
5. How many pills does Jim admit to taking?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim say when he becomes conscious at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What is Dr. Schlesinger's decision at the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
3. When the doctor questions him in Act 1, Scene 2, what does Jim say about his life?
4. When were Jim and Ann supposed to meet?
5. How does Jim respond to Ann after he first wakes up?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)