|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jim's state of mind when the doctors attempt to question him in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) He is too drowsy to respond.
(b) He is extremely alert.
(c) He is unconscious.
(d) He is surprisingly coherent.
2. How does Ann respond to the doctor's request that Jim be given his Last Rites?
(a) She refuses to believe it.
(b) She becomes angry at the doctor.
(c) She is silent.
(d) She becomes hysterical.
3. How many pills does Jim admit to taking?
4. What does the nurse try to get away from Mr. Fleming?
(a) A needle.
(c) A bottle.
(d) A pencil.
5. What does Jim inform Ann of in the third scene of Act 1?
(a) That he will be returning home.
(b) That he would rather she not call for a while.
(c) That he needs a vacation.
(d) That he will not be returning home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What morning is it when Act 1, Scene 4 begins?
2. How long has Ann been at Jim's bedside?
3. Who is Dr. Barrow?
4. What does Mr. Fleming give to Grosberg?
5. What does the doctor ask Jim when he first wakes up?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)