|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jim go right after he took the pills?
(a) To the terrace.
(c) To his car.
(d) To the kitchen.
2. What day is it in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. When were Jim and Ann supposed to meet?
(a) On Monday.
(b) On Sunday.
(c) On Tuesday.
(d) On Saturday.
4. What does Jim inform Ann of in the third scene of Act 1?
(a) That he will be returning home.
(b) That he will not be returning home.
(c) That he would rather she not call for a while.
(d) That he needs a vacation.
5. When the doctor questions him in Act 1, Scene 2, what does Jim say about his life?
(a) It is over.
(b) It is horrible.
(c) It is a mess.
(d) It is a wreck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jim's main profession?
2. When does Ann tell Jim his interview for the theater job is?
3. What does Jim tell the doctor about Charlotte in the fourth scene of Act 1?
4. What does Jim tell the doctor is affecting his work negatively?
5. When does the first scene of The Shrike take place?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)