|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim tell the doctor is affecting his work negatively?
(a) His weight.
(b) His height.
(c) His age.
(d) His attitude.
2. What is Dr. Kramer's evaluation of Jim in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) He is not thoroughly healed physically.
(b) He is fine mentally.
(c) He does not know Jim's status.
(d) He is fine physically.
3. What does Dr. Barrow ask Ann about Jim's letter?
(a) If she has a copy of it.
(b) Why she didn't bring the letter with her.
(c) If there are any explanations for suicide.
(d) If there are any explanations for Charlotte.
4. What is Dr. Schlesinger's decision at the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Jim is well enough to leave the hospital, but not go to his interview.
(b) Jim can only leave the hospital if he agrees to go home with Ann.
(c) Jim is not well enough to leave the hospital.
(d) Jim will need to stay in the hospital for at least another month.
5. How does Jim first appear in the third scene of Act 1?
(a) He is asleep.
(b) He is missing.
(c) He is on the floor.
(d) He is sitting up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are many of the nurses away for the week?
2. When were Jim and Ann supposed to meet?
3. What does Ann accept from Miss Cardell while she waits with Jim in the second scene of Act 1?
4. Who is Dr. Barrow?
5. How many pills does Jim admit to taking?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)