|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor ask Jim when he first wakes up?
(a) The reason for his professional setbacks.
(b) His motives for suicide.
(c) The reason for the type of pills he chose.
(d) His motives for separating with Ann.
2. When the doctor questions him in Act 1, Scene 2, what does Jim say about his life?
(a) It is over.
(b) It is horrible.
(c) It is a mess.
(d) It is a wreck.
3. Who did Ann call after receiving the phone call she is telling the doctors about?
(a) The doctor.
(b) The police.
(c) The hospital.
(d) Her work.
4. How many pills does Jim admit to taking?
5. How is Jim Downs brought into the hospital?
(a) He is carried by two ambulance drivers.
(b) In a wheelchair.
(c) He walks in assisted by his wife.
(d) On a gurney.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Barrow?
2. Who is Miss Cardell?
3. When does Ann tell Jim his interview for the theater job is?
4. How does Ann respond to the doctor's request that Jim be given his Last Rites?
5. What day is it in Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)