|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Ann call after receiving the phone call she is telling the doctors about?
(a) The police.
(b) Her work.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The doctor.
2. How many pills does Jim admit to taking?
3. When was Jim's last play?
(a) Several years ago.
(b) A few weeks ago.
(c) Several months ago.
(d) A year ago.
4. How did Jim get the pills to take?
(a) At one pharmacy in another town.
(b) At one pharmacy in town.
(c) At different pharmacies around town.
(d) At different pharmacies in other towns.
5. What is Ann's hope if Jim stays in the hospital and recovers slowly?
(a) That he will want to heal their marriage.
(b) That he will forget about Charlotte.
(c) That he will finally tell her who Charlotte is.
(d) That he will sign the divorce papers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann accept from Miss Cardell while she waits with Jim in the second scene of Act 1?
2. What does Dr. Barrow ask Ann about Jim's letter?
3. What does Jim inform Ann of in the third scene of Act 1?
4. Why does the doctor ask Ann about the name, Charlotte?
5. What does Ann admit to Dr. Schlesinger about Jim's past?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)