|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Kramer's evaluation of Jim in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) He is fine physically.
(b) He does not know Jim's status.
(c) He is not thoroughly healed physically.
(d) He is fine mentally.
2. What does the nurse try to get away from Mr. Fleming?
(a) A needle.
(b) A pencil.
(d) A bottle.
3. What does Jim tell the doctor about Charlotte in the fourth scene of Act 1?
(a) He has been seeing her.
(b) He only met her twice.
(c) He refuses to talk about her.
(d) He has no idea who she is.
4. What has Jim been depressed over?
(a) His inability to work well with the other actors.
(b) His inability to recapture his professional success.
(c) His inability to write his next play.
(d) His inability to find the lead for his next play.
5. What is Ann's hope if Jim stays in the hospital and recovers slowly?
(a) That he will forget about Charlotte.
(b) That he will want to heal their marriage.
(c) That he will finally tell her who Charlotte is.
(d) That he will sign the divorce papers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pills does Jim admit to taking?
2. What does Jim say when he becomes conscious at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What day is it in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. How long has Ann been at Jim's bedside?
5. How does Jim respond to Ann after he first wakes up?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)