|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim tell the doctor is affecting his work negatively?
(a) His age.
(b) His height.
(c) His attitude.
(d) His weight.
2. Who called Ann earlier in the day?
(a) Jim's cousin.
(b) Jim's friend.
(c) Jim's boss.
(d) Jim's brother.
3. How many days have passed since the previous scene as the third scene in Act 1 begins?
4. When were Jim and Ann supposed to meet?
(a) On Sunday.
(b) On Monday.
(c) On Tuesday.
(d) On Saturday.
5. What does Jim tell the doctor about Charlotte in the fourth scene of Act 1?
(a) He only met her twice.
(b) He has no idea who she is.
(c) He refuses to talk about her.
(d) He has been seeing her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it when Act 1, Scene 3 opens?
2. What does Jim inform Ann of in the third scene of Act 1?
3. Why does the doctor ask Ann about the name, Charlotte?
4. What does Ann think about Charlotte?
5. What has Jim been depressed over?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)