|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Miss Cardell?
(a) A psychologist.
(b) The head nurse.
(c) A doctor.
(d) The student nurse.
2. Who is Dr. Barrow?
(a) A sociologist.
(b) A psychiatrist.
(c) A pathologist.
(d) A psychologist.
3. How does Jim first appear in the third scene of Act 1?
(a) He is on the floor.
(b) He is sitting up.
(c) He is missing.
(d) He is asleep.
4. What does Jim tell the doctor is affecting his work negatively?
(a) His height.
(b) His age.
(c) His attitude.
(d) His weight.
5. How many days have passed since the previous scene as the third scene in Act 1 begins?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann accept from Miss Cardell while she waits with Jim in the second scene of Act 1?
2. How does Ann respond to the doctor's request that Jim be given his Last Rites?
3. What does Ann admit to Dr. Schlesinger about Jim's past?
4. As he explains to the doctor, what did Jim not have enough money to buy?
5. What does Jim inform Ann of in the third scene of Act 1?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)