Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Kramer's evaluation of Jim in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) He does not know Jim's status.
(b) He is not thoroughly healed physically.
(c) He is fine mentally.
(d) He is fine physically.
2. Who did Ann call after receiving the phone call she is telling the doctors about?
(a) Her work.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The doctor.
(d) The police.
3. How did Jim get the pills to take?
(a) At different pharmacies in other towns.
(b) At one pharmacy in town.
(c) At one pharmacy in another town.
(d) At different pharmacies around town.
4. What is Dr. Schlesinger's decision at the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Jim is well enough to leave the hospital, but not go to his interview.
(b) Jim will need to stay in the hospital for at least another month.
(c) Jim is not well enough to leave the hospital.
(d) Jim can only leave the hospital if he agrees to go home with Ann.
5. Who called Ann earlier in the day?
(a) Jim's cousin.
(b) Jim's friend.
(c) Jim's boss.
(d) Jim's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim ask Grosberg to do for him?
2. What day is it in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. What time is it at the start of Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does Dr. Barrow suggest that Ann does when Jim becomes semi-conscious?
5. Who is Dr. Barrow?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)