|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is it at the start of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) 12:00 midnight.
(b) 2:00 in the afternoon.
(c) 12:00 noon.
(d) 2:00 in the morning.
2. How did Jim get the pills to take?
(a) At one pharmacy in town.
(b) At different pharmacies around town.
(c) At one pharmacy in another town.
(d) At different pharmacies in other towns.
3. What time of day does Act 2, Scene 3 take place?
(a) Late morning.
(b) Early in the morning.
(c) Late afternoon.
(d) At night.
4. What does Ann tell Jim when he first wakes up in the hospital?
(a) That she has called his family.
(b) That she is paying for the doctor bills.
(c) That she wants a divorce.
(d) That she loves him.
5. How many attendants does it take to escort the patient out in the third scene of Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is one of the other patients sent in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. In what way does Jim eventually respond to Dr. Bellman's first request?
3. What morning is it when Act 1, Scene 4 begins?
4. What is the patient doing as they are taken out in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What job does Jim currently hold?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)