|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do patients reveal in a semi-conscious state, according to the doctor?
(a) The people they care about the most.
(b) Their true motives.
(c) The people they dislike the most.
(d) Their reason for living.
2. What does Miss Wingate tell Jim to do at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Forget about both Charlotte and Ann.
(b) Make a decision quickly about Charlotte or Ann.
(c) Divorce Ann and stay with Charlotte.
(d) End his relationship with Charlotte and go back to Ann.
3. What do the patients ask Jim about as the third scene in Act 2 begins?
(a) If he knows any celebrities.
(b) If he knows any singers.
(c) If he knows any doctors.
(d) If he knows any police officers.
4. What does Jim say when he becomes conscious at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) That he wants a doctor.
(b) That he wants a cigarette.
(c) That he wants Charlotte.
(d) That he wants to die.
5. What does Dr. Barrow suggest that Ann does when Jim becomes semi-conscious?
(a) Lecture him.
(b) Call the doctor immediately.
(c) Question him.
(d) Call the nurse immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Bellman?
2. What does Miss Wingate give to Jim in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. What does Ann admit to Dr. Schlesinger about Jim's past?
4. What is Ann's hope if Jim stays in the hospital and recovers slowly?
5. What does Jim tell the doctor about Charlotte in the fourth scene of Act 1?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)