|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jim initially respond to Dr. Bellman's request?
(a) He is silent.
(b) He is nervous.
(c) He is annoyed.
(d) He is rude.
2. What does Jim say when he becomes conscious at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) That he wants a doctor.
(b) That he wants to die.
(c) That he wants Charlotte.
(d) That he wants a cigarette.
3. What does Jim realize about Ann as Act 1 ends?
(a) That she fabricated the job interview.
(b) That she knew about the plan to move him.
(c) That she knows about Charlotte.
(d) That she is crazier than he is.
4. What does Jim think is a waste of time?
5. What does Jim tell Dr. Bellman that Ann needed?
(a) A psychiatrist.
(b) A job.
(c) A vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jim go right after he took the pills?
2. How does Jim feel that he has acted since entering the hospital, as he describes in Act 1, Scene 5?
3. What happens between two of the patients after Miss Wingate leaves?
4. What is the only way Charlotte will be allowed to see Jim?
5. What does Dr. Barrow suggest that Ann does when Jim becomes semi-conscious?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)