|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dr. Bellman?
(a) A sociologist.
(b) A professor.
(c) A psychiatrist.
(d) A psychologist.
2. What does Mr. Fleming tell Jim about the convalescent ward?
(a) Patients do not leave there as quickly as they would like.
(b) Patients never leave there.
(c) Patients there do not want to leave.
(d) Patients leave there more quickly than they think.
3. What is Jim's main profession?
(a) He is a Broadway actor.
(b) He is a Broadway theatre director.
(c) He is a Broadway set decorator.
(d) He is a Broadway script writer.
4. How does Jim respond to seeing a patient removed?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is in shock.
(c) He is ambivalent.
(d) He is angry.
5. How does Dr. Barrow respond to Ann's outlook on life as the second scene of the play ends?
(a) He thinks it is a positive sign.
(b) He thinks it is the reason for Jim's suicide attempt.
(c) He thinks it is a mistake.
(d) He thinks it is a negative sign.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the patient doing as they are taken out in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What do the patients ask Jim about as the third scene in Act 2 begins?
3. What job does Jim currently hold?
4. What does Dr. Barrow suggest that Ann does when Jim becomes semi-conscious?
5. What does Jim challenge Grosberg about in Act 1, Scene 5?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)