|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the patients ask Jim about as the third scene in Act 2 begins?
(a) If he knows any singers.
(b) If he knows any celebrities.
(c) If he knows any police officers.
(d) If he knows any doctors.
2. When the doctor questions him in Act 1, Scene 2, what does Jim say about his life?
(a) It is a mess.
(b) It is over.
(c) It is a wreck.
(d) It is horrible.
3. What does Dr. Bellman give Jim at the end of the second scene in Act 2?
(a) A scholastic test.
(b) A sanity test.
(c) A physical examination.
4. What does Ann accept from Miss Cardell while she waits with Jim in the second scene of Act 1?
(c) A cigarette.
5. What is Dr. Bellman unable to give Jim as Act 2, Scene 2 ends?
(a) The information they have collected while monitoring him.
(b) A reason for his release.
(c) The people behind his prolonged stay.
(d) Hope of being released.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim reveal to the doctor about Ann in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. What time is it at the start of Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What does Dr. Barrow ask Ann about Jim's letter?
4. According to Jim, how would all of the people he knows react to his death?
5. What does Ann realize as she enters in the fifth scene of Act 1?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)