|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many attendants does it take to escort the patient out in the third scene of Act 2?
2. What is the only way Charlotte will be allowed to see Jim?
(a) If Miss Wingate requests it.
(b) If the doctors request it.
(c) If he requests it.
(d) If Ann requests it.
3. How long has Ann been at Jim's bedside?
(a) On and off since the day before.
(b) For one hour.
(c) Since he was brought into the hospital.
(d) For three hours.
4. What does Jim tell the doctor is affecting his work negatively?
(a) His attitude.
(b) His height.
(c) His weight.
(d) His age.
5. When was Jim's last play?
(a) Several years ago.
(b) Several months ago.
(c) A few weeks ago.
(d) A year ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann realize as she enters in the fifth scene of Act 1?
2. What time is it at the start of Act 1, Scene 2?
3. How does Jim respond to Ann's statement at the end of Act 1, Scene 5?
4. What did Jim want to confirm before his suicide attempt?
5. What does Ann think about Charlotte?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)