|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann think about Charlotte?
(a) That she tried to kill Jim.
(b) She has no idea who Charlotte is.
(c) That she is behind Jim's suicide attempt.
(d) That she may be able to help Jim recover faster.
2. According to Jim, how would all of the people he knows react to his death?
(a) They would be devastated.
(b) They would be over it soon.
(c) They would not even realize it.
(d) They would celebrate.
3. What do the patients ask Jim about as the third scene in Act 2 begins?
(a) If he knows any doctors.
(b) If he knows any celebrities.
(c) If he knows any singers.
(d) If he knows any police officers.
4. What do patients reveal in a semi-conscious state, according to the doctor?
(a) The people they care about the most.
(b) Their reason for living.
(c) The people they dislike the most.
(d) Their true motives.
5. How does Jim initially respond to Dr. Bellman's request?
(a) He is nervous.
(b) He is silent.
(c) He is rude.
(d) He is annoyed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only way Charlotte will be allowed to see Jim?
2. What does Ann admit to Dr. Schlesinger about Jim's past?
3. What does Jim tell the doctor about Charlotte in the fourth scene of Act 1?
4. Why does Jim feel that he is being detained in the fifth scene of the play?
5. How does Jim describe suicide to Dr. Bellman?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)