|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens between two of the patients after Miss Wingate leaves?
(a) They begin knocking on the walls.
(b) They begin laughing.
(c) They fight.
(d) They insult her.
2. What does Ann insist to Dr. Barrow at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) That Jim really does like life.
(b) That she wants the best specialists to examine Jim.
(c) That she loves Jim.
(d) That she really does want to divorce him.
3. What does the nurse suggest to Ann in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) That she goes home to rest.
(b) That she starts thinking of which relatives to call.
(c) That she goes home to get the money for the visit.
(d) That she starts remembering what happened to Jim.
4. What job does Jim currently hold?
(a) A manual labor job.
(b) He is unemployed.
(c) A teaching job.
(d) An office job.
5. How does Jim initially respond to Dr. Bellman's request?
(a) He is nervous.
(b) He is silent.
(c) He is rude.
(d) He is annoyed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim realize about Ann as Act 1 ends?
2. What does Dr. Bellman give Jim at the end of the second scene in Act 2?
3. What does Miss Wingate tell Jim to do at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What time of day does Act 2, Scene 3 take place?
5. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 5?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)