|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day does Act 2, Scene 3 take place?
(a) Late morning.
(b) At night.
(c) Early in the morning.
(d) Late afternoon.
2. What does Dr. Bellman give Jim at the end of the second scene in Act 2?
(a) A sanity test.
(c) A physical examination.
(d) A scholastic test.
3. How many attendants does it take to escort the patient out in the third scene of Act 2?
4. How does Dr. Barrow respond to Ann's outlook on life as the second scene of the play ends?
(a) He thinks it is a mistake.
(b) He thinks it is the reason for Jim's suicide attempt.
(c) He thinks it is a negative sign.
(d) He thinks it is a positive sign.
5. What kind of mood is Jim in as the fifth scene in the play begins?
(a) He is upset.
(b) He is quiet.
(c) He is sad.
(d) He is depressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is one of the other patients sent in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What does Jim reveal to the doctor about Ann in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. What does the doctor ask Jim when he first wakes up?
4. What does Dr. Barrow ask Ann about Jim's letter?
5. What is Dr. Bellman unable to give Jim as Act 2, Scene 2 ends?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)