|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens between two of the patients after Miss Wingate leaves?
(a) They begin laughing.
(b) They begin knocking on the walls.
(c) They insult her.
(d) They fight.
2. What does Jim learn about Ann as the third scene in Act 2 ends?
(a) That she has threatened Charlotte.
(b) That she has spoken with Charlotte.
(c) That she wants him to be released.
(d) That she could have him released.
3. What does Grosberg tell Jim that some other patients do not need in order to be released?
(a) Their doctor's consent.
(b) To be fully functional.
(c) To spend time in the convalescent ward.
(d) Their wife's permission.
4. Why does Jim feel that he is being detained in the fifth scene of the play?
(a) For too many reasons.
(b) For paranoid reasons.
(c) For no reason.
(d) For very little reason.
5. What time is it at the start of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) 12:00 midnight.
(b) 2:00 in the afternoon.
(c) 12:00 noon.
(d) 2:00 in the morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jim want to confirm before his suicide attempt?
2. What reason does Jim give Dr. Bellman for his suicide attempt?
3. What does Ann think about Charlotte?
4. How does Jim describe suicide to Dr. Bellman?
5. Who is Miss Wingate?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)