|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As he explains to the doctor, what did Jim not have enough money to buy?
(a) Dessert for a friend.
(b) A gift for a friend.
(c) Theater tickets for a friend.
(d) Dinner for a friend.
2. How many attendants does it take to escort the patient out in the third scene of Act 2?
3. Who is Miss Wingate?
(a) The room monitor.
(b) The desk clerk.
(c) The morning nurse.
(d) The night nurse.
4. What does Grosberg tell Jim that some other patients do not need in order to be released?
(a) Their wife's permission.
(b) Their doctor's consent.
(c) To spend time in the convalescent ward.
(d) To be fully functional.
5. How does Jim respond to Ann after he first wakes up?
(a) He tells her that he does not want her love.
(b) He tells her that he does not want his family there.
(c) He tells her that he does not want a divorce.
(d) He tells her that he does not want her money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Jim been depressed over?
2. What do Grosberg and Mr. Fleming inform Jim of, which surprises him?
3. What does Ann admit to Dr. Schlesinger about Jim's past?
4. What reason does Jim give Dr. Bellman for his suicide attempt?
5. How long does Ann tell Jim his new location will be for?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)