|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jim respond to seeing a patient removed?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is in shock.
(c) He is ambivalent.
(d) He is angry.
2. How does Jim respond to Ann's statement at the end of Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) He is not surprised.
(b) He is ignoring it.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is horrified.
3. What does Jim tell Dr. Bellman that Ann needed?
(a) A job.
(b) A psychiatrist.
(c) A vacation.
4. What does Jim say when he becomes conscious at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) That he wants a cigarette.
(b) That he wants Charlotte.
(c) That he wants a doctor.
(d) That he wants to die.
5. Who is Miss Wingate?
(a) The room monitor.
(b) The morning nurse.
(c) The desk clerk.
(d) The night nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Barrow suggest that Ann does when Jim becomes semi-conscious?
2. What does Jim refuse to discuss with Dr. Bellman in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. When the doctor questions him in Act 1, Scene 2, what does Jim say about his life?
4. As he explains to the doctor, what did Jim not have enough money to buy?
5. What does Miss Wingate tell Jim to do at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)