|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jim initially respond to Dr. Bellman's request?
(a) He is annoyed.
(b) He is nervous.
(c) He is rude.
(d) He is silent.
2. What morning is it when Act 1, Scene 4 begins?
3. What does Dr. Barrow suggest that Ann does when Jim becomes semi-conscious?
(a) Call the doctor immediately.
(b) Call the nurse immediately.
(c) Question him.
(d) Lecture him.
4. Where is one of the other patients sent in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) To the psychiatric ward.
(b) To the state hospital.
(c) To "seven."
(d) To the doctor's office.
5. How does Jim respond to seeing a patient removed?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is ambivalent.
(c) He is in shock.
(d) He is angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Bellman unable to give Jim as Act 2, Scene 2 ends?
2. What time of day does Act 2, Scene 3 take place?
3. What do Grosberg and Mr. Fleming inform Jim of, which surprises him?
4. What does Jim think is a waste of time?
5. What does Ann insist to Dr. Barrow at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)