|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim think is a waste of time?
2. What happens between two of the patients after Miss Wingate leaves?
(a) They insult her.
(b) They fight.
(c) They begin knocking on the walls.
(d) They begin laughing.
3. Where did Jim go right after he took the pills?
(b) To his car.
(c) To the terrace.
(d) To the kitchen.
4. How many attendants does it take to escort the patient out in the third scene of Act 2?
5. What time is it at the start of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) 2:00 in the afternoon.
(b) 12:00 midnight.
(c) 2:00 in the morning.
(d) 12:00 noon.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the doctor questions him in Act 1, Scene 2, what does Jim say about his life?
2. How does Jim respond to seeing a patient removed?
3. What is Jim's main profession?
4. How does Jim initially respond to Dr. Bellman's request?
5. According to Jim, how would all of the people he knows react to his death?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)