|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harry advise Jim to act from now on?
(a) As if he wants to stay in the hospital.
(b) As if he loves Ann.
(c) As if he does not want to teach.
(d) As if he wants to be sent to "seven."
2. What has Ann done with Jim's phone service?
(a) Paid the bill for it.
(b) Added a line to his account.
(c) Transferred it to her name.
(d) Disconnected it.
3. How did Jim get the pills to take?
(a) At different pharmacies in other towns.
(b) At one pharmacy in another town.
(c) At different pharmacies around town.
(d) At one pharmacy in town.
4. What does Dr. Bellman give Jim at the end of the second scene in Act 2?
(a) A sanity test.
(b) A physical examination.
(c) A scholastic test.
5. What does Jim think is a waste of time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Bellman?
2. How does Jim initially respond to Dr. Bellman's request?
3. What does Dr. Bellman ask Jim in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What job does Jim currently hold?
5. Who is Harry?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)