|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim tell the doctor about Charlotte in the fourth scene of Act 1?
(a) He has no idea who she is.
(b) He has been seeing her.
(c) He refuses to talk about her.
(d) He only met her twice.
2. What did Jim want to confirm before his suicide attempt?
(a) That his apartment lease would be paid.
(b) That his G.I. Bill was in good standing, so that Ann would get the benefits.
(c) That his G.I. Bill was in good standing, so that Charlotte would get the benefits.
(d) That his apartment would be rented to another person.
3. How is Jim feeling when Harry visits him?
4. Where did Jim go right after he took the pills?
(a) To his car.
(c) To the kitchen.
(d) To the terrace.
5. How does Jim initially respond to Dr. Bellman's request?
(a) He is rude.
(b) He is silent.
(c) He is nervous.
(d) He is annoyed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ann's hope if Jim stays in the hospital and recovers slowly?
2. What has Ann told the school?
3. What has Ann done with Jim's phone service?
4. How does Jim describe suicide to Dr. Bellman?
5. What is Dr. Bellman unable to give Jim as Act 2, Scene 2 ends?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)