|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jim go right after he took the pills?
(a) To the terrace.
(c) To the kitchen.
(d) To his car.
2. How many days have passed between Act 2 and Act 3?
3. What does Dr. Bellman give Jim at the end of the second scene in Act 2?
(b) A sanity test.
(c) A physical examination.
(d) A scholastic test.
4. What job does Jim currently hold?
(a) He is unemployed.
(b) A teaching job.
(c) A manual labor job.
(d) An office job.
5. What morning is it when Act 1, Scene 4 begins?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jim initially respond to Dr. Bellman's request?
2. As the first scene in Act 3 ends, what will Jim always be in, according to Harry?
3. How does Harry advise Jim to act from now on?
4. What is Dr. Schlesinger's decision at the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
5. What did Jim want to confirm before his suicide attempt?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)