|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann admit to Dr. Schlesinger about Jim's past?
(a) That he has not had psychiatric problems.
(b) That he has had psychiatric problems.
(c) That he never really worked on Broadway.
(d) That he has always dramatized things.
2. How does Harry advise Jim to act from now on?
(a) As if he does not want to teach.
(b) As if he wants to stay in the hospital.
(c) As if he loves Ann.
(d) As if he wants to be sent to "seven."
3. Who is Harry?
(a) Jim's brother.
(b) Jim's friend.
(c) Jim's cousin.
(d) Jim's student.
4. What does Jim refuse to discuss with Dr. Bellman in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) His job.
(c) The theater.
(d) His brother.
5. What is Ann reluctant to do in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Talk to the doctors about Jim's condition.
(b) Tell Jim about Charlotte.
(c) Leave Jim and Harry alone.
(d) Ask Jim about his outburst.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Ann told the school?
2. As the first scene in Act 3 ends, what will Jim always be in, according to Harry?
3. What does Jim tell the doctor about Charlotte in the fourth scene of Act 1?
4. What does Dr. Bellman ask Jim in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
5. How many times has Harry visited Jim before Act 3?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)