|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jim go right after he took the pills?
(a) To the kitchen.
(c) To the terrace.
(d) To his car.
2. What has Ann done with Jim's phone service?
(a) Paid the bill for it.
(b) Transferred it to her name.
(c) Disconnected it.
(d) Added a line to his account.
3. As he explains to the doctor, what did Jim not have enough money to buy?
(a) Theater tickets for a friend.
(b) Dinner for a friend.
(c) Dessert for a friend.
(d) A gift for a friend.
4. What does Jim refuse to discuss with Dr. Bellman in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) His brother.
(c) His job.
(d) The theater.
5. How is Jim feeling when Harry visits him?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jim initially respond to Dr. Bellman's request?
2. How did Jim get the pills to take?
3. What does Jim tell Dr. Bellman that Ann needed?
4. What does Jim think is a waste of time?
5. What does Dr. Bellman ask Jim in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)