|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What morning is it when Act 1, Scene 4 begins?
2. As the first scene in Act 3 ends, what will Jim always be in, according to Harry?
(a) Trouble with the doctors.
(b) A difficult financial situation.
(c) Ann's debt.
(d) Ann's custody.
3. What does Jim reveal to the doctor about Ann in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) She is crazy.
(b) She is forgetful.
(c) She is kind and loyal.
(d) She is cunning and manipulative.
4. How does Jim initially respond to Dr. Bellman's request?
(a) He is nervous.
(b) He is annoyed.
(c) He is rude.
(d) He is silent.
5. What does Ann think about Charlotte?
(a) That she is behind Jim's suicide attempt.
(b) She has no idea who Charlotte is.
(c) That she tried to kill Jim.
(d) That she may be able to help Jim recover faster.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has Harry visited Jim before Act 3?
2. What does Ann admit to Dr. Schlesinger about Jim's past?
3. How does Harry advise Jim to act from now on?
4. According to Jim, how would all of the people he knows react to his death?
5. What does Jim refuse to discuss with Dr. Bellman in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)