|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Bellman unable to give Jim as Act 2, Scene 2 ends?
(a) The information they have collected while monitoring him.
(b) Hope of being released.
(c) The people behind his prolonged stay.
(d) A reason for his release.
2. What is Ann's hope if Jim stays in the hospital and recovers slowly?
(a) That he will forget about Charlotte.
(b) That he will want to heal their marriage.
(c) That he will finally tell her who Charlotte is.
(d) That he will sign the divorce papers.
3. How is Jim feeling when Harry visits him?
4. Who is Harry?
(a) Jim's brother.
(b) Jim's friend.
(c) Jim's student.
(d) Jim's cousin.
5. What morning is it when Act 1, Scene 4 begins?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann admit to Dr. Schlesinger about Jim's past?
2. How did Jim get the pills to take?
3. What has Ann done with Jim's phone service?
4. What has Ann told the school?
5. Who is Dr. Bellman?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)