|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the first scene in Act 3 ends, what will Jim always be in, according to Harry?
(a) Trouble with the doctors.
(b) Ann's custody.
(c) Ann's debt.
(d) A difficult financial situation.
2. What does Ann admit to Dr. Schlesinger about Jim's past?
(a) That he never really worked on Broadway.
(b) That he has always dramatized things.
(c) That he has not had psychiatric problems.
(d) That he has had psychiatric problems.
3. Where did Jim go right after he took the pills?
(b) To his car.
(c) To the terrace.
(d) To the kitchen.
4. What does Harry tell Jim that Ann has rented?
(a) A new apartment for them to live in.
(b) His car to someone else.
(c) His apartment to someone else.
(d) A new car for them to drive.
5. How many times has Harry visited Jim before Act 3?
(a) Three times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Jim give Dr. Bellman for his suicide attempt?
2. What does Jim refuse to discuss with Dr. Bellman in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. How does Jim describe suicide to Dr. Bellman?
4. How does Jim initially respond to Dr. Bellman's request?
5. What did Jim want to confirm before his suicide attempt?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)