|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Jim currently hold?
(a) An office job.
(b) He is unemployed.
(c) A manual labor job.
(d) A teaching job.
2. How does Harry advise Jim to act from now on?
(a) As if he does not want to teach.
(b) As if he wants to stay in the hospital.
(c) As if he loves Ann.
(d) As if he wants to be sent to "seven."
3. How did Jim get the pills to take?
(a) At one pharmacy in town.
(b) At different pharmacies around town.
(c) At different pharmacies in other towns.
(d) At one pharmacy in another town.
4. As he explains to the doctor, what did Jim not have enough money to buy?
(a) A gift for a friend.
(b) Dessert for a friend.
(c) Dinner for a friend.
(d) Theater tickets for a friend.
5. What reason does Jim give Dr. Bellman for his suicide attempt?
(a) His lack of friends.
(b) His obsession with pills.
(c) His job.
(d) His insurance policy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Jim feeling when Harry visits him?
2. What does Jim tell the doctor about Charlotte in the fourth scene of Act 1?
3. What has Ann done with Jim's phone service?
4. Where did Jim go right after he took the pills?
5. What does Jim reveal to the doctor about Ann in Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)