|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What morning is it when Act 1, Scene 4 begins?
2. What job does Jim currently hold?
(a) A teaching job.
(b) An office job.
(c) A manual labor job.
(d) He is unemployed.
3. How is Jim feeling when Harry visits him?
4. What does Jim reveal to the doctor about Ann in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) She is kind and loyal.
(b) She is forgetful.
(c) She is crazy.
(d) She is cunning and manipulative.
5. How does Jim describe suicide to Dr. Bellman?
(a) He thinks it is not a desperate act.
(b) He thinks it is not a selfish act.
(c) He thinks it is a selfish act.
(d) He thinks it is a desperate act.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Jim get the pills to take?
2. Who is Harry?
3. What does Jim tell Dr. Bellman that Ann needed?
4. How does Jim initially respond to Dr. Bellman's request?
5. As the first scene in Act 3 ends, what will Jim always be in, according to Harry?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)