|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim tell the doctor about Charlotte in the fourth scene of Act 1?
(a) He refuses to talk about her.
(b) He has been seeing her.
(c) He only met her twice.
(d) He has no idea who she is.
2. How many times has Harry visited Jim before Act 3?
(d) Three times.
3. What does Ann think about Charlotte?
(a) That she tried to kill Jim.
(b) She has no idea who Charlotte is.
(c) That she may be able to help Jim recover faster.
(d) That she is behind Jim's suicide attempt.
4. What did Jim want to confirm before his suicide attempt?
(a) That his G.I. Bill was in good standing, so that Ann would get the benefits.
(b) That his apartment would be rented to another person.
(c) That his apartment lease would be paid.
(d) That his G.I. Bill was in good standing, so that Charlotte would get the benefits.
5. In what way does Jim eventually respond to Dr. Bellman's first request?
(a) He complies.
(b) He berates the doctor.
(c) He refuses to comply.
(d) He requests to talk to a supervisor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What morning is it when Act 1, Scene 4 begins?
2. How is Jim feeling when Harry visits him?
3. What does Harry tell Jim that Ann has rented?
4. What is Dr. Schlesinger's decision at the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
5. What does Jim tell Dr. Bellman that Ann needed?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)