|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has Harry visited Jim before Act 3?
(b) Three times.
2. What does Jim think is a waste of time?
3. How is Jim feeling when Harry visits him?
4. How does Jim describe suicide to Dr. Bellman?
(a) He thinks it is a desperate act.
(b) He thinks it is not a desperate act.
(c) He thinks it is a selfish act.
(d) He thinks it is not a selfish act.
5. What has Ann done with Jim's phone service?
(a) Paid the bill for it.
(b) Transferred it to her name.
(c) Disconnected it.
(d) Added a line to his account.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the first scene in Act 3 ends, what will Jim always be in, according to Harry?
2. What is Ann's hope if Jim stays in the hospital and recovers slowly?
3. How does Jim initially respond to Dr. Bellman's request?
4. What is Ann reluctant to do in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What did Jim want to confirm before his suicide attempt?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)