|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim tell the doctor about Charlotte in the fourth scene of Act 1?
(a) He has been seeing her.
(b) He only met her twice.
(c) He refuses to talk about her.
(d) He has no idea who she is.
2. How does Jim initially respond to Dr. Bellman's request?
(a) He is rude.
(b) He is silent.
(c) He is annoyed.
(d) He is nervous.
3. How did Jim get the pills to take?
(a) At one pharmacy in town.
(b) At different pharmacies around town.
(c) At one pharmacy in another town.
(d) At different pharmacies in other towns.
4. How many times has Harry visited Jim before Act 3?
(d) Three times.
5. As the first scene in Act 3 ends, what will Jim always be in, according to Harry?
(a) Ann's debt.
(b) Ann's custody.
(c) Trouble with the doctors.
(d) A difficult financial situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Harry, who is Jim's only chance to be released from the hospital?
2. What is Ann's hope if Jim stays in the hospital and recovers slowly?
3. What does Jim reveal to the doctor about Ann in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. Who is Harry?
5. How does Harry advise Jim to act from now on?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)