|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As he explains to the doctor, what did Jim not have enough money to buy?
(a) Theater tickets for a friend.
(b) Dessert for a friend.
(c) Dinner for a friend.
(d) A gift for a friend.
2. According to Harry, who is Jim's only chance to be released from the hospital?
(a) Dr. Bellman.
(b) Miss Wingate.
3. According to Jim, how would all of the people he knows react to his death?
(a) They would be over it soon.
(b) They would not even realize it.
(c) They would celebrate.
(d) They would be devastated.
4. How many days have passed between Act 2 and Act 3?
5. What is Dr. Bellman unable to give Jim as Act 2, Scene 2 ends?
(a) Hope of being released.
(b) The people behind his prolonged stay.
(c) A reason for his release.
(d) The information they have collected while monitoring him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has Harry visited Jim before Act 3?
2. What does Dr. Bellman give Jim at the end of the second scene in Act 2?
3. Who is Dr. Bellman?
4. What did Jim want to confirm before his suicide attempt?
5. What does Jim tell the doctor about Charlotte in the fourth scene of Act 1?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)