|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As he explains to the doctor, what did Jim not have enough money to buy?
(a) A gift for a friend.
(b) Theater tickets for a friend.
(c) Dessert for a friend.
(d) Dinner for a friend.
2. What morning is it when Act 1, Scene 4 begins?
3. How is Jim feeling when Harry visits him?
4. How did Jim get the pills to take?
(a) At different pharmacies around town.
(b) At one pharmacy in another town.
(c) At different pharmacies in other towns.
(d) At one pharmacy in town.
5. How many days have passed between Act 2 and Act 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has Harry visited Jim before Act 3?
2. How does Jim describe suicide to Dr. Bellman?
3. What has limited the number of visits Harry has been able to make?
4. Who is Dr. Bellman?
5. What job does Jim currently hold?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)