|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As he explains to the doctor, what did Jim not have enough money to buy?
(a) Dessert for a friend.
(b) Dinner for a friend.
(c) A gift for a friend.
(d) Theater tickets for a friend.
2. What does Ann admit to Dr. Schlesinger about Jim's past?
(a) That he has not had psychiatric problems.
(b) That he never really worked on Broadway.
(c) That he has had psychiatric problems.
(d) That he has always dramatized things.
3. What is Ann reluctant to do in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Ask Jim about his outburst.
(b) Talk to the doctors about Jim's condition.
(c) Tell Jim about Charlotte.
(d) Leave Jim and Harry alone.
4. Who is Dr. Bellman?
(a) A professor.
(b) A psychologist.
(c) A psychiatrist.
(d) A sociologist.
5. In what way does Jim eventually respond to Dr. Bellman's first request?
(a) He complies.
(b) He berates the doctor.
(c) He requests to talk to a supervisor.
(d) He refuses to comply.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim tell Dr. Bellman that Ann needed?
2. How does Harry advise Jim to act from now on?
3. How many days have passed between Act 2 and Act 3?
4. What reason does Jim give Dr. Bellman for his suicide attempt?
5. How many times has Harry visited Jim before Act 3?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)