|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim think is a waste of time?
2. What does Dr. Bellman ask Jim in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) To tell him about his hospital stay.
(b) To recount the days leading up to his suicide attempt.
(c) To recount his suicide attempt.
(d) To tell him about the letter.
3. As the first scene in Act 3 ends, what will Jim always be in, according to Harry?
(a) Ann's custody.
(b) Ann's debt.
(c) A difficult financial situation.
(d) Trouble with the doctors.
4. What has limited the number of visits Harry has been able to make?
(a) His gambling problem.
(b) His fear of hospitals.
(c) His family and business.
(d) His financial difficulties.
5. What does Ann admit to Dr. Schlesinger about Jim's past?
(a) That he has always dramatized things.
(b) That he has not had psychiatric problems.
(c) That he has had psychiatric problems.
(d) That he never really worked on Broadway.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Jim currently hold?
2. What reason does Jim give Dr. Bellman for his suicide attempt?
3. In what way does Jim eventually respond to Dr. Bellman's first request?
4. How does Harry advise Jim to act from now on?
5. How did Jim get the pills to take?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)