|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim tell Dr. Bellman that Ann needed?
(a) A job.
(b) A psychiatrist.
(c) A vacation.
2. What has limited the number of visits Harry has been able to make?
(a) His fear of hospitals.
(b) His gambling problem.
(c) His family and business.
(d) His financial difficulties.
3. How many days have passed between Act 2 and Act 3?
4. How does Jim initially respond to Dr. Bellman's request?
(a) He is rude.
(b) He is annoyed.
(c) He is nervous.
(d) He is silent.
5. According to Jim, how would all of the people he knows react to his death?
(a) They would celebrate.
(b) They would be devastated.
(c) They would not even realize it.
(d) They would be over it soon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ann's hope if Jim stays in the hospital and recovers slowly?
2. What has Ann told the school?
3. What does Ann admit to Dr. Schlesinger about Jim's past?
4. According to Harry, who is Jim's only chance to be released from the hospital?
5. How many times has Harry visited Jim before Act 3?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)