|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way does Jim eventually respond to Dr. Bellman's first request?
(a) He berates the doctor.
(b) He requests to talk to a supervisor.
(c) He refuses to comply.
(d) He complies.
2. Where did Jim go right after he took the pills?
(b) To the kitchen.
(c) To his car.
(d) To the terrace.
3. How many days have passed between Act 2 and Act 3?
4. What job does Jim currently hold?
(a) A teaching job.
(b) A manual labor job.
(c) He is unemployed.
(d) An office job.
5. What does Dr. Bellman give Jim at the end of the second scene in Act 2?
(a) A scholastic test.
(b) A physical examination.
(d) A sanity test.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jim initially respond to Dr. Bellman's request?
2. According to Harry, who is Jim's only chance to be released from the hospital?
3. What reason does Jim give Dr. Bellman for his suicide attempt?
4. How many times has Harry visited Jim before Act 3?
5. How did Jim get the pills to take?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)