One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has Harry visited Jim before Act 3?
(a) Three times.
2. Where did Jim go right after he took the pills?
(a) To the kitchen.
(b) To his car.
(c) To the terrace.
3. What is Ann reluctant to do in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Ask Jim about his outburst.
(b) Talk to the doctors about Jim's condition.
(c) Tell Jim about Charlotte.
(d) Leave Jim and Harry alone.
4. How does Harry advise Jim to act from now on?
(a) As if he wants to be sent to "seven."
(b) As if he does not want to teach.
(c) As if he wants to stay in the hospital.
(d) As if he loves Ann.
5. What did Jim want to confirm before his suicide attempt?
(a) That his G.I. Bill was in good standing, so that Charlotte would get the benefits.
(b) That his G.I. Bill was in good standing, so that Ann would get the benefits.
(c) That his apartment lease would be paid.
(d) That his apartment would be rented to another person.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days have passed between Act 2 and Act 3?
2. What does Dr. Bellman give Jim at the end of the second scene in Act 2?
3. What does Jim tell the doctor about Charlotte in the fourth scene of Act 1?
4. Who is Dr. Bellman?
5. What does Ann think about Charlotte?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)