1. The introduction of SHOUT states that "this is a story of a girl who lost her voice" (1) and then took what action?
2. Anderson states in the introduction to her poetry memoir that she wrote her book Speak how many years after she was raped?
3. Which member of Anderson's family wrote poetry?
4. What is the subtitle of the Prelude?
5. In the prelude, Anderson states that "this book reeks of" (3) her what?
6. How old was Anderson's father when he saw his friend killed in front of him?
7. When Anderson's father saw his friend die in front of him, they were both repairing airplanes in what location?
This section contains 4,148 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)