|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 163-262.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion of the speaker's acts as the central mood of the poem entitled 'sincerely" (236)?
2. Anderson describes survivors of intercourse-free sexual violence as telling her that they know they should feel in what way?
3. How much time went by before Anderson began to worry about pregnancy as a result of her rape?
4. How long did Anderson spend in a study abroad program?
(a) 13 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 1 year.
5. For what kind of book award was Anderson nominated for her creation of the novel Speak?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which celebrity does Anderson name as a woman who "was three months older than" (129) she is?
2. Anderson states that she speaks to thousands of teens and hundreds of which other group of people at book festivals?
3. Anderson's mother used to resemble which famous actress?
4. To which group of people is Anderson referring when she describes trolls hiding under bridges and dogs hunting a particular icon?
5. How many hours per week did Anderson work while attending Georgetown full-time?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)