|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 118-162.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Initially, Anderson was told that she would not be able to study abroad due to what type of problem?
2. What does the hammer symbolize in the poem entitled "separation--AWOL 1" (121)?
3. In what country did Anderson spend time in a study abroad program?
4. Mr. P. asks Anderson to join which club at her high school?
(a) Math Club.
(b) International Club.
(c) Key Club.
(d) Debate Club.
5. Anderson states that when she was not using her drug of choice, the only other action that would help her breathe was what?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times did Anderson's father hit Anderson's mother after the beating that robbed her of her teeth?
2. The final time Anderson's mother hit Anderson in the face occurred after what event?
3. Which member of Anderson's family wrote poetry?
4. What kind of burns are said to have the potential to be lethal?
5. When Anderson returns home from Denmark, she finds that both of her parents have started drinking by what time of day?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)