|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 263-291 .
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Anderson returns home from Denmark, she finds that both of her parents have started drinking by what time of day?
(a) 8 a.m.
(b) 3 p.m.
(c) 1 p.m.
(d) 10 a.m.
2. The children's book author Russell Hoban wrote children's books about a family of what type of animals?
3. With what emotion did Anderson's new friend greet Anderson's mistake with the lemon and cream during tea?
4. What did the professor in "drawn and quartered" do to make his class feel slightly dirty upon exiting his class?
(a) He used inappropriate touch.
(b) He sang songs.
(c) He gave compliments.
(d) He drew pictures.
5. What IS a method Anderson's father used when he returned from his stay in a mental institution?
Short Answer Questions
1. Anderson describes survivors of intercourse-free sexual violence as telling her that they know they should feel in what way?
2. Anderson states that when she was not using her drug of choice, the only other action that would help her breathe was what?
3. Anderson was unable to attend whose funeral because she was studying abroad?
4. What type of living thing is ganoderma applanatum?
5. How long did Anderson spend in a study abroad program?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)