|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meal does Tory eat with her son?
2. What does Larry's father do when Larry has a tantrum?
(a) He ignores him.
(b) He spanks him.
(c) He locks him in a room.
(d) He speaks softly to him.
3. What does Laura smuggle to prisoners?
4. Whose attention did Larry receive while his father was at war?
(a) His grandfather's.
(b) His friends'.
(c) His mother's.
(d) No one's attention.
5. What does Squawks Magrew do with Pearl?
(a) Kills him.
(b) Calls the police on him.
(c) Kidnaps him.
(d) Throws him in the air.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Stoner's profession?
2. What is Warburton appalled to find out about his new assistant?
3. What is Tory's marital status?
4. Who makes fun of the ball club in "You Could Look It Up"?
5. What is Allan Cedar's profession?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is "You Could Look It Up" told?
2. Describe Tory.
3. What does Laura betray in "Flowering Judas" and how?
4. Why is "Virga Vay & Allan Cedar" a love story gone wrong?
5. How does Daniel push May away?
6. Why is Rondo jealous of Stella?
7. What is Pepe's physical state right before he is killed?
8. Briefly describe the Freudian theme in "My Oedipal Complex."
9. How does Braggioni betray his wife and comrades?
10. What does "Marriage A La Mode" show about England?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)