|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the little person that Squawks Magrew meets?
2. Who recommends that Daniel move to the country?
(a) His friend.
(b) His mother.
(c) The doctor.
(d) His father.
3. What does Mama Torres send her son to retrieve from Monterey?
4. What is Allan Cedar's profession?
5. Whose attention did Larry receive while his father was at war?
(a) His friends'.
(b) No one's attention.
(c) His grandfather's.
(d) His mother's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pepe's mom send him when he kills a man?
2. How long has it been since John Ferris has seen his ex-wife?
3. Whose birthday is it in "The Valiant Woman"?
4. How do the young woman's friends react to her affair in "Cruel and Barbarious Treatment"?
5. Who does John Ferris see through the window?
Short Essay Questions
1. What question does "The Use of Force" ask?
2. How does Christian Darling essentially lose his wife?
3. Why is Rondo jealous of Stella?
4. How will John Ferris seek a more permanent status in his life?
5. What does Allan Cedar need to do in order to be happy?
6. What practical joke does Mrs. Sappleton's niece play on Framton Nuttle?
7. Briefly describe the Freudian theme in "My Oedipal Complex."
8. How is imagery used effectively as a literary device in "Innocence"?
9. How does Daniel push May away?
10. Describe Tory.
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)