|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dexter's last name?
2. What is Jack Fergusson's profession?
3. How does Sartoris's father disrespect the major?
(a) Dirtying the major's sofa.
(b) Dirtying the major's indoor rug.
(c) Cursing at him.
(d) Ignoring his invitation.
4. How long do the Drakes plan to vacation?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two days.
(c) A day.
(d) A week.
5. Who is Mrs. Drake married to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Mooney's marital status?
2. In what month does George and Naboth's race take place?
3. What information is Beech threatened to give?
4. Who does the father try to entertain with egg stories in "The Egg"?
5. What does Harold hate discussing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Lefty struggle between his identity and future?
2. What decision does Sartoris make concerning his father by the end of "Barn Burning"?
3. What themes are prominent in "The Third Prize," and how?
4. What happens to Lefty in "A Bottle of Milk for Mother"?
5. Describe Foiral.
6. Describe Michael in "Impulse."
7. Describe Carlier and Kayert's backgrounds.
8. Describe the father in "The Egg."
9. How is Michael an impulsive person in "Impulse"?
10. How are Jack Fergusson and Mabel Pervin different?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)