|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Beech and Apling drive the horses?
(a) Robber's Cabin.
(b) Robber's Roost.
(d) Yellow Sky.
2. What does Michael's wife do at the end of "Impulse"?
(a) She commits suicide.
(b) Sticks by him.
(c) Divorces him.
(d) Leaves him and the kids.
3. Who is Mrs. Drake married to?
4. In "Impulse," what is Michael's last name?
5. Where are Joan and Jack from in "Torch Song"?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Joan and Jack meet in "Torch Song"?
2. How old is Beech Cartwright?
3. Where does Harold go to work?
4. What town does Jack Potter work in?
5. What is Jack's last name in "The Horse Dealer's Daughter"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Dexter Green and his feelings toward Judy.
2. What happens to Lefty in "A Bottle of Milk for Mother"?
3. How does Harold Krebs come home from war as a different person?
4. How are Jack Fergusson and Mabel Pervin different?
5. Were the checks worth the money in "Witch's Money"?
6. Describe the father in "The Egg."
7. Describe Foiral.
8. What decision does Sartoris make concerning his father by the end of "Barn Burning"?
9. Describe the Thayers.
10. Why does Mr. Duran feel anxious about marrying Polly?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)