|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes fun of the ball club in "You Could Look It Up"?
2. What does Framton hear towards the end of "The Open Window"?
(a) A dog.
(c) A bird.
(d) A car.
3. How many years ago did Christian have an 80-yard touchdown?
4. How did Pepe kill a man?
5. Who is Bill married to in "The Sojourner"?
6. Where is John Ferris?
(a) New York.
7. What base is a player on when Squawks Magrew sends in the little person?
(b) There is no one on base.
8. When does Framton's niece say that the Sappletons went missing?
(a) 3 days ago.
(b) 3 weeks ago.
(c) 2 years ago.
(d) 3 years ago.
9. What does William buy his children in "Marriage A La Mode"?
10. What sin did the father think he committed as a child in "Innocence"?
11. What is the score when Squawks Magrew sends in the little person?
(c) Squawk's team is losing.
(d) Squawk's team is winning.
12. What does Laura smuggle to prisoners?
13. What happens after Cooper abuses his servant?
(a) He quits.
(b) He is kidnapped.
(c) He is fired.
(d) He is killed.
14. What is driven into Pepe's hand toward the end of "Flight"?
15. What is Warburton appalled to find out about his new assistant?
(a) He is vain.
(b) He has bad teeth.
(c) He overdresses for dinner.
(d) He does not dress up for dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Warburton furious with Cooper after he comes back from a trip?
2. What is Tory's marital status?
3. What is William's wife's name in "Marriage A La Mode"?
4. Where does Cooper believe snobs are the largest problem?
5. What kind of team does Squawks Magrew manage?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)