|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many brothers does Mabel have?
2. What is Dexter's marital status at the end of "Winter Dreams"?
(c) Happily married.
3. What is the name of Joan's English boyfriend?
4. What do the men do to pass the time in "An Outpost of Progress"?
(b) Play games.
(c) Read books.
5. What town does Jack Potter work in?
(a) Yellow Sky.
(c) Blue Sky.
6. In "Impulse," what is Michael's last name?
7. What does Michael remember stealing as a child?
(a) A conch shell.
8. Who is Peter Brench's friend?
(a) Ben Drake.
(b) Morgan Mallow.
(c) Harold Mallow.
(d) Lance Morgan.
9. Who helps Carlier and Kayerts with their job?
10. What is Mabel's last name?
11. Who rescues Mabel?
12. Where are Joan and Jack from in "Torch Song"?
(b) New York.
13. Who do the men meet with in "The Third Prize"?
(b) Jerry Chambers.
(c) Scratchy Wilson.
14. How long is Michael's jail sentence in "Impulse"?
(a) Three days.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Three months.
(d) Three years.
15. What is Harold's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the father try to entertain with egg stories in "The Egg"?
2. What do the men begin buying and selling in "Witch's Money"?
3. What is Jack Fergusson's profession?
4. Why is Foiral upset with home owner?
5. Where do Beech and Apling drive the horses?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)