|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Peter Brench in love with?
(c) Dora Morgan.
(d) Mrs. Mallow.
2. What do the men begin buying and selling in "Witch's Money"?
3. Why does Harold's mother cry?
(a) Because Harold says he doesn't love her.
(b) Because Harold runs away.
(c) Because Harold is injured.
(d) Because Harold says he loves her.
4. What does Jack Potter do for a living?
(a) He is a teacher.
(b) He is a firefighter.
(c) He is a doctor.
(d) He is a sheriff.
5. What does the father do when he is laughed at in "The Egg"?
(a) He attacks Joe.
(b) He throws Joe out.
(c) He kills Joe.
(d) He laughs along and has fun.
6. In "Impulse," what is Michael's last name?
7. What is the name of the local tribe leader in "An Outpost of Progress"?
8. How old is Beech Cartwright?
9. Where does Ben Drake feel he must return to?
(b) New York.
10. Where does Lance go to in Europe?
11. How old is Pop Apling?
12. What is Michael's wife's name in "Impulse"?
13. Who is Beech and Apling's employer?
14. In "A Bottle of Milk for Mother," what is Lefty interrogated for?
(a) A robbery.
(d) Disturbing the peace.
15. Who does the father try to entertain with egg stories in "The Egg"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Mabel?
2. Where do Beech and Apling drive the horses?
3. How does the father in "The Egg" think he can improve his second business?
4. What do George and Naboth like to do?
5. How long do the Drakes plan to vacation?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)