|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Michael's jail sentence in "Impulse"?
(a) Three months.
(b) Three years.
(c) Three days.
(d) Three weeks.
2. What does Peter Brench hate about his friend?
(a) His attire.
(b) His attitude.
(c) His artwork.
(d) His speech.
3. Who did Lefty shoot with his gun?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His fellow gang member.
(d) An older man.
4. What is Michael's wife's name in "Impulse"?
5. Who do the men meet with in "The Third Prize"?
(a) Jerry Chambers.
(d) Scratchy Wilson.
6. Where do Joan and Jack meet in "Torch Song"?
(a) New York.
7. Who is Mrs. Drake married to?
8. Who helps Carlier and Kayerts with their job?
9. What is Mrs. Mooney's daughter's name?
10. Who is Jack Potter bringing to town with him?
(a) His new son.
(b) His mother.
(c) His new wife.
(d) His new daughter.
11. What did the first chief of the station die of in "An Outpost of Progress"?
(b) Old age.
12. How does the father in "The Egg" think he can improve his second business?
(a) By being happier to customers.
(b) By hiring more people.
(c) By being meaner to customers.
(d) By letting someone else run it.
13. Why does Harold's mother cry?
(a) Because Harold runs away.
(b) Because Harold says he loves her.
(c) Because Harold is injured.
(d) Because Harold says he doesn't love her.
14. What best describes Mrs. Mooney's husband?
15. What does Michael remember stealing as a child?
(b) A conch shell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the status of the family fortune in "The Horse Dealer's Daughter"?
2. Who tries to attack Jack Potter?
3. Who offers to pay Lance's way to college?
4. What is wrong with girls in Harold's view?
5. In "A Bottle of Milk for Mother," what is Lefty interrogated for?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)