1. In "Impulse," what is Michael's last name?
2. What does Michael remember stealing as a child?
A conch shell.
3. Where does Michael stop by after his card game?
4. What is Michael's wife's name in "Impulse"?
5. How long is Michael's jail sentence in "Impulse"?
6. What does Michael's wife do at the end of "Impulse"?
7. In "A Bottle of Milk for Mother," what is Lefty interrogated for?
8. What is Lefty's real name?
9. What is Lefty's ethnic background?
10. Who questions Lefty at his interrogation?
11. Who did Lefty shoot with his gun?
An older man.
This section contains 2,869 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)