|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 'The Third Prize', 'The Bride Comes to Yellow Sky', 'Open Winter', and 'Barn Burning'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sartoris's father accused of?
(a) Burning down a barn.
(b) Shooting someone.
(c) Kidnapping someone.
2. What do the men begin buying and selling in "Witch's Money"?
3. What is the name of the local tribe leader in "An Outpost of Progress"?
4. What do Carlier and Kayerts do for a living?
(a) Run a trading post.
(c) Run a mechanic shop.
(d) Run a school.
5. In what month does George and Naboth's race take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Michael stop by after his card game?
2. Where do Beech and Apling drive the horses?
3. Who helps Carlier and Kayerts with their job?
4. How old is Beech Cartwright?
5. Who questions Lefty at his interrogation?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)