|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 'Torch Song', 'Witch's Money', and 'An Outpost of Progress'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the first chief of the station die of in "An Outpost of Progress"?
(b) Old age.
2. What does Jack realize about Joan's boyfriends?
(a) They've all been murdered.
(b) They all ran away.
(c) They are all very wealthy.
(d) They have all died.
3. What is the name of the local tribe leader in "An Outpost of Progress"?
4. How long is Michael's jail sentence in "Impulse"?
(a) Three months.
(b) Three days.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Three years.
5. Where does Michael stop by after his card game?
(a) The drugstore.
(b) His home.
(c) A friend's house.
(d) The bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men begin buying and selling in "Witch's Money"?
2. What do Carlier and Kayerts do for a living?
3. What makes Foiral think that the home owner is rich?
4. In "A Bottle of Milk for Mother," what is Lefty interrogated for?
5. What age did Lefty think he would never make it to?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)