|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 'Torch Song', 'Witch's Money', and 'An Outpost of Progress'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the new home owner try to give Foiral?
(a) A key.
(b) Another house.
(c) A check.
(d) A present.
2. What do the men begin buying and selling in "Witch's Money"?
3. Where does Michael stop by after his card game?
(a) The drugstore.
(b) The bank.
(c) A friend's house.
(d) His home.
4. How long is Michael's jail sentence in "Impulse"?
(a) Three days.
(b) Three months.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Three years.
5. Where are Joan and Jack from in "Torch Song"?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Joan's German boyfriend?
2. In "Impulse," what is Michael's last name?
3. Who questions Lefty at his interrogation?
4. What age did Lefty think he would never make it to?
5. How many times has Jack been married in "Torch Song"?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)