'Impulse', 'A Bottle of Milk for Mother', and 'The Egg'
1. In "Impulse," what is Michael's last name?
2. What does Michael remember stealing as a child?
(a) A conch shell.
3. Where does Michael stop by after his card game?
(a) The bank.
(b) A friend's house.
(c) The drugstore.
(d) His home.
4. What is Michael's wife's name in "Impulse"?
5. How long is Michael's jail sentence in "Impulse"?
(a) Three days.
(b) Three years.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Three months.
6. What does Michael's wife do at the end of "Impulse"?
(a) Divorces him.
(b) She commits suicide.
(c) Sticks by him.
(d) Leaves him and the kids.
7. In "A Bottle of Milk for Mother," what is Lefty interrogated for?
(a) Disturbing the peace.
(d) A robbery.
8. What is Lefty's real name?
9. What is Lefty's ethnic background?
10. Who questions Lefty at his interrogation?
(d) Sergeant Adamovitch.
11. Who did Lefty shoot with his gun?
(a) His fellow gang member.
(b) An older man.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
This section contains 2,869 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)