1. What is the narrator's profession?
2. Where is the narrator working?
3. The narrator is a citizen of what country?
4. In this story, Burma is a colony of what empire?
The British Empire.
5. How do the Burmese treat the narrator?
They harass and insult him whenever they can.
6. In principle, with whom does the narrator side?
7. What has the elephant destroyed?
A bamboo hut, some fruit stalls, and a rubbish van.
8. Where did the elephant come from?
It was domesticated.
This section contains 5,543 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)