|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In principle, with whom does the narrator side?
(a) The police.
(b) The prisoners.
(c) The British.
(d) The Burmese.
2. What creature intervenes as the prisoner is being led to his execution?
(a) A scorpion.
(b) A stray dog.
(c) A stray cat.
(d) An elephant.
3. The narrator is a citizen of what country?
4. What is the narrator's profession?
(a) Police officer.
5. How do the police and magistrates feel after the prisoner's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of bath does the hospital staff give the narrator?
2. What has the elephant destroyed?
3. What do the magistrates and police do after the prisoner's death?
4. Death, at the narrator's hospital, is personified by a patient who finds what activity difficult and painful?
5. What change has occurred for the narrator, in Chapter 3?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)