|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the magistrates and police do after the prisoner's death?
(a) Go back to work.
2. How many people were killed by the elephant while it was rampaging?
3. In what country is the narrator, in Chapter 3?
4. What do the doctors in the narrator's hospital do?
(a) Triage the patients, starting with the most critically injured.
(b) Intervene in only the most critical situations.
(c) Make the terminally ill patients as comfortable as possible.
(d) Travel from one target patient to the next, ignoring the other patients who are suffering.
5. The narrator is a citizen of what country?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the crowd's reaction to the prisoner's chant?
2. What creature intervenes as the prisoner is being led to his execution?
3. Where is the narrator working?
4. How do the hospital staff sterilize their equipment between patients?
5. What is in the prisoner's cell?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)