|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people were killed by the elephant while it was rampaging?
2. How do the hospital staff sterilize their equipment between patients?
(a) They don't.
(b) They dip the tools in rubbing alcohol.
(c) They use an autoclave.
(d) They boil the tools.
3. What is the narrator's profession?
(d) Police officer.
4. In principle, with whom does the narrator side?
(a) The prisoners.
(b) The British.
(c) The Burmese.
(d) The police.
5. What change has occurred for the narrator, in Chapter 3?
(a) He has been reassigned.
(b) He has been imprisoned.
(c) He has been demoted.
(d) He has gone from being the oppressor, to being the victim.
Short Answer Questions
1. What creature intervenes as the prisoner is being led to his execution?
2. What illness does the narrator have, in Chapter 3?
3. The narrator is a citizen of what country?
4. What is in the prisoner's cell?
5. What does the narrator call the hospital?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)