|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Burnham predicted that what nation would be victorious in World War II?
2. The subject of Chapter 14 reviews what?
3. Burnham was influenced by what political writer?
(c) Immanuel Kant.
(d) Thomas Aquinas.
4. How many reviews does the person in Chapter 14 write per year?
5. What is Orwell's reasoning for the shifts in Gulliver's character?
(a) Gulliver represented four different people that Swift knew.
(b) Gulliver had multiple personality disorder.
(c) Swift identified with Gulliver.
(d) Swift wanted a clear demarcation between each part of the story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Burnham say about the Nazis?
2. How many works is the person in Chapter 14 attempting to review?
3. According to Orwell, what were Smith's religious beliefs?
4. According to Orwell, how would reviews be handled in an ideal world?
5. According to Burnham, what place do workers occupy in the new socialist structure?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)