|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why does Toranaga deny the young widow the privilege of committing seppuku?
2. While Yabu is telling Omi that the next battle will be fought at sea, what does he see entering the bay?
3. What does Toranaga demand of two of his advisers?
4. What does Rodrigues consider doing with Blackthorne?
5. What are the living conditions of Blackthorne's crew?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. After escaping the harbor, when Blackthorne awakes from his exhausted sleep, what does he find Toranaga doing?
This section contains 815 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)