|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Moonlight Graham grow up?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) North Carolina.
2. Why does a banker call Eddie Scissons about Ray's mortgage payments?
(a) Ray was asking for a loan to build new bleachers for the field.
(b) Mark was trying to pressure Annie into selling the farm.
(c) Ray was asking for a loan for a tractor to mow the baseball field.
(d) Ray had gone bankrupt while on his road trip.
3. What is Eddie Scissons wearing when he dies?
(a) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(b) His Chicago Cubs uniform.
(c) His army unifrom.
(d) A business suit.
4. In a flashback, Ray remembers the first time he met Eddie Scissons. Where did he meet him?
(c) St. Pauls.
(d) Iowa City.
5. Who saves Karin as she is choking on a hot dog bun?
(b) Shoeless Joe.
(c) Moonlight Graham.
6. How does Ray know Eddie?
(a) Eddie is Ray's neighbor.
(b) Ray bought Eddie's farm.
(c) Eddie knew Ray's father.
(d) Eddie is Annie's Godfather.
7. What is the name of the hitch-hiker Ray and JD Salinger pick up?
(a) Joseph Graham.
(b) Archie Graham.
(c) Ray Salinger.
(d) Jerry Kinsella.
8. Ray leaves JD Salinger alone in the hotel room and goes for a walk. How does Ray come across Doc Graham?
(a) Ray somehow time travelled.
(b) He never leaves the hotel room, it's all a dream.
(c) Moonlight Graham appears like a ghost from Ray's field.
(d) Doc Graham somehow time travelled.
9. What is Ray and Richard's relationship?
(a) Twin brothers.
10. Why is Shoeless Joe Jackson confused to see Moonlight Graham in the stands?
(a) Shoeless Joe only knew Graham as an older Doctor.
(b) Graham is Shoeless Joe's cousin.
(c) Shoeless Joe has no idea who Graham is.
(d) Graham should be playing in the game.
11. What does Ray pull from his wallet to give to JD Salinger?
(a) A picture of Ray's baseball field.
(b) All of the words the voice has spoken to him written down on paper.
(c) Moonlight Graham's baseball card.
(d) A fan letter written to Salinger.
12. What kind of car does Ray drive?
(a) A Dodge.
(b) A Datsun.
(c) A Toyota.
(d) A Chevrolet.
13. How did Ray keep the field a secret from Eddie Scissons for three years?
(a) By parking on the other side of the farmhouse.
(b) Eddie did know about the field.
(c) Ray was never invited over since he built the field.
(d) Annie would distract Eddie by flirting with him.
14. Where is Eddie Scissons buried?
(a) Behind the dugouts.
(b) In the cemetery in Iowa City.
(c) He is cremated.
(d) In left field.
15. How does Ray get through the locked door?
(a) He picks the lock by hand.
(b) He breaks the lock by kicking it.
(c) He climbs over the fence.
(d) He climbs through a window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Moonlight Graham's first name?
2. What position does Archie Graham play when Shoeless Joe asks him to be on the field?
3. What happens in Moonlight Graham's first at bat on Ray's field?
4. In The Oldest Living Chicago Cub, why is Mark so desperate to buy Ray's farm?
5. What card game are Salinger, Scisssons and Graham playing when the players return?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)