|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ray and Richard's relationship?
(b) Twin brothers.
2. With what title does Moonlight Graham sign a questionnaire?
(b) Hall of Famer.
(d) Dr. Graham.
3. Doc Graham asks Ray if he is what kind of inanimate object?
(a) A magnet.
(b) A baseball.
(c) A glove.
(d) A compass.
4. How long did Moonlight Graham play in the majors?
(a) One season.
(b) One week.
(c) One inning.
(d) Two months.
5. What is Eddie Scissons' claim to fame?
(a) That he was the first designated hitter inducted into the Hall of Fame.
(b) That he was the last person to bat at the Polo Grounds.
(c) That he is the oldest living Chicago Cub.
(d) That he used to play baseball with Shoeless Joe.
6. What did Doc Graham always carry with him?
(a) His umbrella.
(b) His briefcase.
(c) His perscription pad.
(d) His stethescope.
7. What kind of car does Ray drive?
(a) A Chevrolet.
(b) A Datsun.
(c) A Toyota.
(d) A Dodge.
8. Where do Ray and JD Salinger go first to investigate Moonlight Graham's career?
(a) Back to Fenway Park.
(b) A baseball museum in New York City.
(c) The Baseball Hall of Fame.
(d) Ray's home library.
9. How does Ray determine what year it is as he is talking with Doc Graham?
(a) He sees a political sign in a store window.
(b) He guesses the year by looking at the movie theater's marquee.
(c) He asks him about last year's World Series.
(d) He scrapes mud of a license plate to check the year's registration tag.
10. Where did Moonlight Graham grow up?
(a) North Carolina.
(c) San Francisco.
11. How does Ray get through the locked door?
(a) He climbs through a window.
(b) He climbs over the fence.
(c) He breaks the lock by kicking it.
(d) He picks the lock by hand.
12. What did Doc Graham always buy his wife?
(a) Blue hats.
(b) Blue dresses.
(c) White gloves.
(d) Red scarves.
13. While playing baseball, Eddie was on a team that did what?
(a) Hit five homeruns in a row.
(b) Pitched back to back perfect games.
(c) Turned a triple play.
(d) Won the world series.
14. Who does Ray dream about while staying in a motel driving to Chisholm?
(a) JD Salinger.
(b) Shoeless Joe.
(c) Moonlight Graham.
(d) Eddie Scissons.
15. In what year did Moonlight Graham play in the majors?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Shoeless Joe Jackson confused to see Moonlight Graham in the stands?
2. What position player is Ray excited to see finally appear on the field?
3. What happens in Moonlight Graham's first at bat on Ray's field?
4. What was Doc Graham's wife's name?
5. How many times did Moonlight Graham come to bat in the majors?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)