1. Who sees "Shoeless" Joe Jackson play baseball while he is still alive?
2. In what state is Shoeless Joe seen playing in a "tenth rate commercial league"?
3. What does the voice first tell Ray in the beginning of the novel?
"If you build it, he will come."
4. How many times does Ray hear the voice's first instructions?
5. How and where does Ray first meet Annie?
In Iowa; Annie was the daughter of Ray's landlady.
6. Which famous baseball player picked Shoeless Joe as the greatest left fielder of all time?
This section contains 5,610 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)