|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Oldest Living Chicago Cub.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After returning from the war, which team does Ray's father quickly learn to love?
(a) Chicago White Sox.
(b) New York Yankees.
(c) Chicago Cubs.
(d) New York Giants.
2. What is Eddie Scissons wearing when he dies?
(a) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(b) His Chicago Cubs uniform.
(c) A business suit.
(d) His army unifrom.
3. In "The Oldest Living Chicago Cub", while Ray, Salinger and Graham are making breakfast, who calls them on the phone?
(d) Salinger's son.
4. Having found out about the life of Dr. Graham, why can't JD Salinger return home to New Hampshire?
(a) He wants to move from New Hampshire to Iowa.
(b) He heard another message from the voice.
(c) He wants to see Ray's field for himself.
(d) Ray has kidnapped him and won't let him leave.
5. Who sees "Shoeless" Joe Jackson play baseball while he is still alive?
(c) Ray's Father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the voice first tell Ray in the beginning of the novel?
2. What is the third message Ray hears from the voice?
3. With what title does Moonlight Graham sign a questionnaire?
4. What object does Ray treat with reverence as he touches it?
5. What is the title of the article about Dr. Graham?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)