|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Life and Times of Moonlight Graham.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a flashback, Ray remembers the first time he met Eddie Scissons. Where did he meet him?
(b) St. Pauls.
(d) Iowa City.
2. What is Eddie Scissons' claim to fame?
(a) That he is the oldest living Chicago Cub.
(b) That he was the last person to bat at the Polo Grounds.
(c) That he was the first designated hitter inducted into the Hall of Fame.
(d) That he used to play baseball with Shoeless Joe.
3. The first time Shoeless Joe arrives on the field, who is the first one to greet him?
(a) Annie and Ray.
(b) Ray, Annie, and Karin.
(d) No one; he disappears before anyone approaches.
4. What does Ray say is his astrological sign?
(c) Hit and run.
5. What additional message did the voice give JD Salinger?
(a) Nothing, he only heard "Go the distance."
(b) "Bottle the moonlight."
(c) "Start writing again."
(d) "Fulfill the dream."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ray try to avoid at the end of "Shoeless Joe Jackson Comes To Iowa"?
2. What does Ray feel is ironic about Fenway Park?
3. Ray describes what article of clothing as being "painted on" Annie's skin?
4. How long did Moonlight Graham play in the majors?
5. Where is Ray's gun when he convinces Salinger to join him?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)