|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Life and Times of Moonlight Graham.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ray offer Salinger to pursued him to come to the baseball game with him?
(a) Nothing-he uses the gun to force Salinger to join him.
(b) Shoeless Joe's cleats.
(c) A baseball hit by Shoeless Joe.
(d) A clod of grass from Ray's field.
2. Who hears the second message from the voice?
(a) Ray and Shoeless Joe.
(b) Only Ray.
(c) Ray and Karin.
(d) Ray and Annie.
3. Ray believes the second message from the voice refers to J.D. Salinger. What is J.D. Salinger famous for?
(b) Baseball manager.
(d) Baseball player.
4. What is the second section of the field that Ray completes?
(a) Home plate.
(b) The Dugout.
(c) The pitcher's mound.
(d) Center field.
5. As Ray and Salinger travel towards Boston, why does a policeman pull Ray over?
(a) Salinger had put Ray's hazard lights on to alert the police.
(b) Ray was speeding to make it to the game on time.
(c) Ray was swerving between lanes because he was so nervous.
(d) Near a blasting zone, a policeman notices that Ray has a broken tail light.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens while Ray is having dinner at a Greek diner?
2. Ray leaves JD Salinger alone in the hotel room and goes for a walk. How does Ray come across Doc Graham?
3. As "They Tore Down the Polo Grounds in 1964" ends, where are Ray and Salinger about to travel?
4. Where around the field does Ray sit to watch Shoeless Joe play for the first time?
5. Where does Ray go to learn more about taking care of a baseball field?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)