|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Oldest Living Chicago Cub.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the argument in "The Oldest Living Chicago Cub" between Mark and Ray, what is revealed about Eddie Scissons?
(a) The real Eddie Scissons died fifteen years ago.
(b) Eddie Scissons never owned the farm.
(c) Eddie is scizophrinic.
(d) Scissons never played for the Chicago Cubs.
2. What does Ray expect to find in the Iowa City library after Eddie's funeral?
(a) A cash deposit box with enough money to pay off the mortgage.
(b) Shoeless Joe's baseball card.
(c) Eddie's will giving Ray full ownership of the farm.
(d) Eddie's details in the Baseball Encyclopedia.
3. Why does a banker call Eddie Scissons about Ray's mortgage payments?
(a) Ray had gone bankrupt while on his road trip.
(b) Mark was trying to pressure Annie into selling the farm.
(c) Ray was asking for a loan to build new bleachers for the field.
(d) Ray was asking for a loan for a tractor to mow the baseball field.
4. What question is on the bottom of the form the Baseball Hall of Fame sends to every player who has ever played in the Major Leagues?
(a) What was your favorite part about playing in the majors?
(b) If you could choose any team, which team would you have liked to have played for?
(c) If you had to do it all over again, would you play professional baseball?
(d) What will you tell your kids about your time playing baseball?
5. What is Moonlight Graham's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ray and Richard's relationship?
2. Who does Ray dream about while staying in a motel driving to Chisholm?
3. Shoeless Joe instructs Ray to finish a part of the field so that which player can appear?
4. What name does JD Salinger ask Ray to call him?
5. What team did Moonlight Graham play for in the majors?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)