|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Yuki, what emotion does love bring in the end?
2. What lesson does Yuki fail to learn from her grandfather?
(a) How to be quiet until the world is peaceful.
(b) How to recognize all of the constellations in the sky.
(c) How to write neatly instead of cramped and small.
(d) How to plant morning glories.
3. Where does Yuki meet Isamu?
(a) During an art exhibit.
(b) In a biology classroom.
(c) Outside of the boardinghouse.
(d) At the college library.
4. What emotion does Masa always recognize in Yuki's face in Chapter 14?
5. What does Yuki collect along with the leaves for her homemaking class?
(b) Oak leaves.
(c) Pine cones.
(d) Pine needles.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what does Shizuko tell ten-year-old Yuki about divorced families?
2. In Yuki's memories, who teaches her about the constellations in the sky?
3. How does Mr. Wada react when Yuki tells him she does not want to dissect a frog?
4. In Chapter 15, what does Isamu tell Yuki as they sit in the garden?
5. In Chapter 16, what does Tadashi do when Masa asks for his help weeding the garden?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)