|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 Silent Spring (March 1975).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. No matter how much she looks, what can Hanae never find in Yuki's room?
(a) The birthday presents hidden in there.
(b) A spot of dust.
(c) The keys to Yuki's desk drawers.
(d) The key to Yuki's diary.
2. How long is the speech on Monet's painting that Yuki recalls giving during Chapter 12?
(a) Twenty minutes.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) Three minutes.
(d) Five minutes.
3. What does Yuki threaten Mr. Sato with in Chapter 15?
(a) A fork.
(b) A rock.
(c) A restraining order.
(d) A book.
4. In the beginning of Chapter 11, who is Saburo's wife?
5. Why does Yuki repack all of the boxes in the attic and leave them behind?
(a) Shizuko cannot be summed up in a few material possessions.
(b) Yuki cannot afford to ship any of these items to her new home.
(c) Yuki decides she cannot hold onto the past.
(d) The many years of neglect have ruined Shizuko's things.
Short Answer Questions
1. Select the character below who says, "I don't pretend. I hate you."
2. Which items does Hanae remove from Yuki's room in Chapter 8?
3. On her last visit to Sachiko's house, what tree is in flower?
4. What does Yuki do with the kimonos that Masa allows her to take?
5. At the end of Chapter 10, what does Yuki believe Shizuko would have wished for if given the chance?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)