|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam say about having a close-knit pack/family?
(a) There is a lot of competition in the pack.
(b) It has its drawbacks.
(c) The wolves are not as close as they might seem.
(d) It's the best thing that ever happened to him.
2. About whom is Grace worried?
3. What does Sam hear when he is about to leave Mrs. Brisbane's studio?
(a) A scratch on the front door.
(b) A howl.
(c) A scream and a crash.
(d) Heavy panting.
4. What does Rachel later say about Sam to Grace?
(a) Sam is a nerd.
(b) Sam is not very masculine.
(c) Sam is super cute.
(d) Sam is so gentle.
5. Who does Grace think she sees as she is leaving the hospital?
(a) Jack Culpepper.
(b) Rachel's mother.
(c) Isabel Culpepper.
(d) Olivia's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rachel ask Grace concerning Olivia?
2. What does Sam know he has to tell Grace about changing?
3. Why do Grace and Sam get shots?
4. What does Sam say when Grace tells him about Isabel and the photographs?
5. Who is at Grace's house when she and Sam arrive there?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ulrick say is the result of educating Sam and how does Beck respond?
2. How does Grace respond to Isabel's questions?
3. What does Sam do in Mrs. Brisbane's studio?
4. Why does Mrs. Brisbane warn Grace about staying away from Sam?
5. How does Sam become a werewolf?
6. Why does Sam go to the post office and what does he realize from that trip?
7. Why does Grace have Sam stay seated on the couch when she hears her parents arriving,and how do her parents respond to Sam?
8. What questions does Isabel ask Sam and what are his answers?
9. What does Sam know he has to tell her and what does he finally tell her?
10. Describe the conversation between Grace, Sam and Rachel when Sam and Grace arrive at school.
This section contains 986 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)