|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grace tell Sam about Isabel?
(a) Isabel believes Jack is alive.
(b) Isabel is searching the woods for Jack.
(c) Isabel wants to become a werewolf.
(d) Isabel is going to call in the FBI.
2. Where is Grace when she tells her parents that Sam suffered abuse as a child?
(a) In her mother's studio.
(b) Her father's study.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The front yard of her home.
3. Where does Sam want to take Grace?
(a) To meet with Shelby in her human form.
(b) To meet with Beck.
(c) To meet with Shelby in her wolf form.
4. What does Sam find in the kitchen when he gets down there?
(a) Olivia is there in wolf form.
(b) Jack in his wolf form has Grace cornered.
(c) Beck in his wolf form has Grace cornered.
(d) Shelby in her wolf form has Grace cornered.
5. What does Sam ask Mrs. Brisbane?
(a) To see her studio.
(b) To see pictures of Grace as a child.
(c) If Grace was a playful child.
(d) To see her garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam say becoming a wolf does to a person?
2. What did Sam do when he was shot?
3. Why does Shelby want to be Sam's mate?
4. Whose dogs did Sam fear?
5. About what does Mrs. Brisbane warn Grace?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sam say about the science or magic of a person becoming a wolf?
2. What does Grace ask Sam concerning his request to see her mother's studio and what does Sam reply?
3. Why does Mrs. Brisbane warn Grace about staying away from Sam?
4. What does Sam know he has to tell her and what does he finally tell her?
5. What does Ulrick say is the result of educating Sam and how does Beck respond?
6. Why does Sam suddenly decide to leave the studio and what does he hear as he does so?
7. How does Grace respond to Isabel's questions?
8. What shots do Grace and Sam receive and how could that have been avoided?
9. Why does Sam go to the post office and what does he realize from that trip?
10. What does Sam remember about Shelby and what happens when he enters the Brisbane's kitchen?
This section contains 915 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)