|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Grace say she is not ready?
(a) To tell her parents the truth about the wolves.
(b) To leave the town.
(c) To become fully werewolf herself.
(d) This being Sam's last year of being human.
2. Why does Sam remain in the Bronco while Grace goes in her house?
(a) She has to get her room really warm so Sam does not change.
(b) She has to tell her brother about her predicament.
(c) She has to tell her sister about her predicament.
(d) She has to clear the house to get Sam in unseen.
3. What happens in chapter forty-one that is rare?
(a) Sam calls in sick to work.
(b) Olivia is absent from school.
(c) Mrs. Brisbane stays home to care for Grace.
(d) Grace skips class.
4. What does Sam say when Grace tells him about Isabel and the photographs?
(a) Sam has to ask Beck.
(b) Sam hopes to catch Jack through Isabel.
(c) Sam does not want Isabel to know anything else.
(d) Sam wants to meet Isabel.
5. What do Grace and Sam discuss?
(a) Grace trying again to become a werewolf.
(b) The day Grace is attacked by the wolves.
(c) Beck ordering Sam to stay away from Grace.
(d) Beck's actions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack tell Isabel about Grace?
2. What does Grace decline to do with her mother?
3. What does Grace tell Isabel about Jack?
4. What does Beck tell Sam he can end doing?
5. What does Sam say becoming a wolf does to a person?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Grace respond to Isabel's questions?
2. What does Sam say about the science or magic of a person becoming a wolf?
3. What shots do Grace and Sam receive and how could that have been avoided?
4. What does Sam ask Grace about concerning Grace's parents, and what is Grace's answer?
5. What does Sam recall about Beck and Shelby?
6. Describe the conversation between Grace, Sam and Rachel when Sam and Grace arrive at school.
7. How does Sam become a werewolf?
8. What do Grace and Sam find when they return to Grace's house, and why does Sam remain in the car for a while?
9. What does Sam know he has to tell her and what does he finally tell her?
10. Why does Grace have Sam stay seated on the couch when she hears her parents arriving,and how do her parents respond to Sam?
This section contains 1,010 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)