|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Grace think she sees as she is leaving the hospital?
(a) Isabel Culpepper.
(b) Jack Culpepper.
(c) Rachel's mother.
(d) Olivia's mother.
2. What does Grace tell Sam about Isabel?
(a) Isabel believes Jack is alive.
(b) Isabel wants to become a werewolf.
(c) Isabel is going to call in the FBI.
(d) Isabel is searching the woods for Jack.
3. What do Grace and Sam realize about the day Grace is attacked?
(a) Sam must have turned into his human form to get her home.
(b) Grace was never actually bitten.
(c) Beck was not in the pack.
(d) Grace was claimed by Beck.
4. What does Sam ask Grace about the aftermath of the attack?
(a) If Grace remembers Sam that day.
(b) If Grace remembers how she got home.
(c) If Grace remembers if any saliva got in her wounds.
(d) If Grace knew she was not going to be killed.
5. About what does a teacher warn the students?
(a) Cases of meningitis in the area.
(b) Mid-terms are the next week.
(c) Portfolios are due the next week.
(d) Rabies reported in the area.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam say will happen to Beck?
2. What does Sam hear Grace screaming?
3. What does Grace decline to do with her mother?
4. What does Shelby tell Beck he has to convince Sam to believe?
5. For what does Grace say she is not ready?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sam remember about Shelby and what happens when he enters the Brisbane's kitchen?
2. What does Sam ask Grace about concerning Grace's parents, and what is Grace's answer?
3. What does Sam think about in chapter thirty-one from three years earlier?
4. What does Grace ask Sam concerning his request to see her mother's studio and what does Sam reply?
5. Discuss the exchange between Beck and Sam about the new recruits Beck creates.
6. How does Sam become a werewolf?
7. Describe the conversation between Grace, Sam and Rachel when Sam and Grace arrive at school.
8. Why does Sam go to the post office and what does he realize from that trip?
9. What does Isabel Culpepper tell Grace?
10. What does Ulrick say is the result of educating Sam and how does Beck respond?
This section contains 1,020 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)