|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sam initially go to sleep?
(a) Near the fireplace.
(b) In the old hunting shack her family has.
(c) In the family room.
(d) On the floor near Grace's bed.
2. How does Sam approach Grace that day in the bookstore?
(a) He sees her reading a book and makes a comment about it.
(b) He does not approach her.
(c) He says something to Olivia.
(d) He says something to Rachel.
3. What does Grace realize after Jack Culpepper is killed?
(a) The wolves that bothered her are werewolves.
(b) The wolf that saved her is a werewolf and the others are regular wolves.
(c) Jack Culpepper knew something he should not have found out.
(d) There are some non-human, sentient beings around.
4. What does Grace remember as the book opens?
(a) The day she is given a mission.
(b) The day she is attacked by wolves.
(c) The day her father dies.
(d) The day her sister is attacked by wolves.
5. What wolf does Grace recognize as she encounters three of them in the woods?
(b) Her cousin who had disappeared a couple years ago.
(d) A friend's sister who had disappeared last year.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Grace want a cure?
2. What does Sam think will happen if Grace looks in his eyes?
3. Who does Sam disagree with in the pack?
4. Who comes and interrupts Grace talking to Sam?
5. Who does Sam wish would be there?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Grace say about a spot in the woods where she and Sam pass through, and how does Sam explain it?
2. What does Officer Koenig say about Jack Culpepper in Grace's life skills class?
3. What does Olivia show Grace when Grace is at the other girl's house, and how does Grace respond?
4. How does Grace describe wolves attacking her?
5. What does Sam say and not say to Grace about his life as a werewolf?
6. What happens when Sam is really cold when they arrive back at Grace's house after a walk?
7. What does the nurse ask Grace when she takes Sam to the hospital?
8. What does Sam say about Shelby?
9. What does Grace realize about the wolves in the area, and why does she realize it?
10. What confuses Sam about Grace having been bitten by a werewolf?
This section contains 875 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)