|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Jack Culpepper killed?
(a) On the Boundary waterway.
(b) In his own home.
(c) In an abandoned house.
(d) In the Boundary Wood.
2. What does Sam think he should not be doing?
(a) Letting Shelby know what he and Grace discuss.
(b) Telling Grace so much about the pack.
(c) Letting Jack go into town alone.
(d) Spending time with Grace.
3. What wolf does Grace recognize as she encounters three of them in the woods?
(b) A friend's sister who had disappeared last year.
(c) Her cousin who had disappeared a couple years ago.
4. Where is Grace when the wolves grab her?
(a) On the front porch.
(b) On her tire swing in the back yard.
(c) Walking through the woods.
(d) Hopscotching across the creek.
5. What does Elizabeth point out to Officer Koenig about wolf attacks?
(a) That Grace was attacked by some wolves.
(b) That Jack was so hairy, the wolves probably thought he was one of them.
(c) That Jack was always hunting wolves and they probably retaliated.
(d) That it is very rare for a real wolf to attack a human being.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grace believe?
2. Where are Sam's parents?
3. What does Grace sometimes wish she had done?
4. What does Grace refuse to acknowledge?
5. What does Grace save for Sam?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens one day when Grace thinks she hears Jack Culpepper screaming for help?
2. What pictures do Sam and Grace browse through and what does Sam say about them?
3. How does Grace describe wolves attacking her?
4. What does Grace learn when she gets to school, and what does Sam remember about Christa?
5. What does Grace say about a spot in the woods where she and Sam pass through, and how does Sam explain it?
6. Where are Sam's parents?
7. What confuses Sam about Grace having been bitten by a werewolf?
8. What happens when Sam is really cold when they arrive back at Grace's house after a walk?
9. Describe Grace's encounter with Sam when she first caresses him in wolf form.
10. What does Grace realize about the wolves in the area, and why does she realize it?
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)