|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing Sam says about Shelby?
(a) She loves being a wolf.
(b) She had a really happy childhood.
(c) She hates being a wolf.
(d) Her parents accept her for who she is.
2. How do Grace and Sam interact when Sam returns to her house?
(a) As if they have been lovers for years.
(b) Bantering and relaxed.
3. What happens to the werewolf?
(a) The werewolf is killed by a mob.
(b) The werewolf disappears and no one knows.
(c) The werewolf takes a potion and can no longer turn to wolf.
(d) Beck kills the werewolf.
4. What does Grace sometimes wish she had done?
(a) Known Sam under different circumstances.
(b) Ran away from home years ago.
(c) Died when the wolves were mauling her.
(d) Become a werewolf.
5. Why does Grace force Sam under a hot shower?
(a) To arouse him.
(b) To keep him from shaking with cold.
(c) To keep him from changing.
(d) To tease him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grace ask Sam?
2. Where do Grace and Sam decide to go to search for Jack?
3. What does Sam decide to do after watching for awhile?
4. What does Sam think he should not be doing?
5. What does Sam say being a werewolf does?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Sam go into the woods to a shed?
2. What does Grace's father announce when he comes home from work one night?
3. What confuses Sam about Grace having been bitten by a werewolf?
4. What does Officer Koenig say about Jack Culpepper in Grace's life skills class?
5. What does Olivia show Grace when Grace is at the other girl's house, and how does Grace respond?
6. What idea does Grace share with Olivia, and what is Olivia's response?
7. What happens that same night of her father's announcement when Grace is in her bedroom?
8. What does Sam say about Shelby?
9. What does Sam say and not say to Grace about his life as a werewolf?
10. Why does Sam go to the Culpepper house and what does he notice there?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)