|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grace do?
(b) Takes a picture.
(c) Opens the window and pets Sam in werewolf form.
(d) Opens the window to let Sam in.
2. What does the nurse ask Grace about Sam?
(a) Why he seems to not know who he is.
(b) Why he has tried to kill himself.
(c) Where is parents are.
(d) Where he lives.
3. Whose gaze does Grace hold as she is being harassed by the wolves?
(a) One particular wolf.
(b) Her dog willing it not to jump in and get killed.
(c) No one.
(d) Her father as he is trying to scare off the wolves.
4. What does Grace realize after Jack Culpepper is killed?
(a) The wolves that bothered her are werewolves.
(b) There are some non-human, sentient beings around.
(c) The wolf that saved her is a werewolf and the others are regular wolves.
(d) Jack Culpepper knew something he should not have found out.
5. Where are Sam's parents?
(a) They are dead.
(b) Missionaries in Africa.
(c) In another town not far from there.
(d) In prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Grace and Sam decide to go to search for Jack?
2. Does anyone hear Grace screaming?
3. What does Grace's father tell her?
4. How do the wolves stay warm when they shift back to their human form at in the woods?
5. What does Sam recall about Grace?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Grace realize about the wolves in the area, and why does she realize it?
2. What does Sam say about Shelby?
3. What happens one day when Grace thinks she hears Jack Culpepper screaming for help?
4. Why does Sam go to the Culpepper house and what does he notice there?
5. What does Sam relate about a time Grace comes in the bookstore with her two friends, Olivia and Rachel?
6. What idea does Grace share with Olivia, and what is Olivia's response?
7. What does Grace learn when she gets to school, and what does Sam remember about Christa?
8. Why does Sam go into the woods to a shed?
9. What does Sam say and not say to Grace about his life as a werewolf?
10. Describe Grace's encounter with Sam when she first caresses him in wolf form.
This section contains 962 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)