|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam say when Grace tells him about Isabel and the photographs?
(a) Sam hopes to catch Jack through Isabel.
(b) Sam has to ask Beck.
(c) Sam does not want Isabel to know anything else.
(d) Sam wants to meet Isabel.
2. What does Sam expect to find at Beck's box at the Post Office?
(b) Piles of mail.
(c) Beck to be there.
(d) Only a letter from Beck.
3. What does Jack tell Isabel about Grace?
(a) That Grace is out to kill him.
(b) That Grace knows what is wrong with him.
(c) That Grace cannot be trusted.
(d) That Grace is the only person he trusts.
4. Who do Grace and Sam encounter outside the Crooked Shelf?
(b) John and Olivia.
(c) Shelby in human form.
5. What does Sam say about Jack and the pack?
(a) That Jack will have the lowest status in the pack.
(b) That the pack will test Jack before accepting him.
(c) That the pack has too many males, and so Jack will not be allowed in.
(d) That Jack will be accepted in if he connects with the pack.
6. Who died of breast cancer?
(a) Beck's wife.
(b) Sam's mother.
(c) Jack's grandmother.
(d) Grace's aunt.
7. What does Beck tell Sam he can end doing?
(a) Looking for Jack.
(b) Going to school.
(c) Putting up with Shelby.
(d) Working at the bookstore.
8. Where is Grace when she tells her parents that Sam suffered abuse as a child?
(a) The front yard of her home.
(b) Her father's study.
(c) The hospital.
(d) In her mother's studio.
9. What does Sam know he has to tell Grace about changing?
(a) After about five years of changing back and forth, one can no longer become a wolf.
(b) He won't turn human again once he changes for the year.
(c) He is violent just before changing.
(d) He is only going to be able to change a couple more times that winter.
10. What does Grace say she wants?
(a) Sam to become fully human.
(b) To leave home.
(c) Sam forever.
(d) A close-knit family.
11. What does Isabel show Grace?
(a) Photos of Sam changing.
(b) Scratches where Jack attacks her.
(c) Photos of Shelby changing.
(d) Photos of Jack.
12. What does Grace wonder about as he goes up to Mrs. Brisbane's studio?
(a) Why Sam changed and she didn't.
(b) If Sam has found a way to not stay a wolf once he changes next year.
(c) If Sam is sorry for being made a werewolf.
(d) If Sam would want her if she were a werewolf.
13. What does Rachel ask Grace concerning Olivia?
(a) If Olivia knows about Sam.
(b) If Grace is still angry with Olivia.
(c) If Olivia gave Grace the note from Rachel.
(d) If Grace has seen Olivia lately.
14. What does Sam hear Grace screaming?
(a) That her mother is injured.
(b) That he must be moved someplace warmer.
(c) That Sam is bleeding badly.
(d) That her father just killed a human.
15. Who is at Grace's house when she and Sam arrive there?
(a) Grace's parents.
(b) Grace's older sister who lives in another town.
(c) Grace's grandparents.
(d) Grace's older brother who lives in another town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam remember Shelby showing him?
2. Why does Sam remain in the Bronco while Grace goes in her house?
3. What does Sam ask Mrs. Brisbane?
4. What does Sam hear when he is about to leave Mrs. Brisbane's studio?
5. What does Isabel Culpepper say to Grace in class?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)