|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rachel later say about Sam to Grace?
(a) Sam is so gentle.
(b) Sam is super cute.
(c) Sam is a nerd.
(d) Sam is not very masculine.
2. What is one question Isabel asks Sam about Jack?
(a) If Sam can help Jack.
(b) If Jack will always be a werewolf.
(c) If Sam changed him.
(d) If there is some medicine that can restore him.
3. What does Sam expect to find at Beck's box at the Post Office?
(b) Beck to be there.
(c) Only a letter from Beck.
(d) Piles of mail.
4. About what does a teacher warn the students?
(a) Mid-terms are the next week.
(b) Cases of meningitis in the area.
(c) Rabies reported in the area.
(d) Portfolios are due the next week.
5. What do Grace and Sam realize about the day Grace is attacked?
(a) Grace was claimed by Beck.
(b) Grace was never actually bitten.
(c) Beck was not in the pack.
(d) Sam must have turned into his human form to get her home.
6. What does Grace decline to do with her mother?
(a) Watch television.
(b) Cook dinner.
(c) Play cards.
(d) Go shopping.
7. Who educated Sam about being a werewolf?
(a) No one.
8. What do Grace and Sam discuss?
(a) The day Grace is attacked by the wolves.
(b) Beck ordering Sam to stay away from Grace.
(c) Grace trying again to become a werewolf.
(d) Beck's actions.
9. What does Rachel ask Grace concerning Olivia?
(a) If Grace is still angry with Olivia.
(b) If Olivia gave Grace the note from Rachel.
(c) If Olivia knows about Sam.
(d) If Grace has seen Olivia lately.
10. What does Grace say she wants?
(a) A close-knit family.
(b) To leave home.
(c) Sam to become fully human.
(d) Sam forever.
11. Who does Shelby only allow near her at first when she becomes a werewolf?
12. What does Sam say will happen to Beck?
(a) Beck will die an unnatural death.
(b) Beck will be hailed as the savior of the pack.
(c) Beck will go to hell for what Beck did.
(d) Beck will be killed by one of his recruits.
13. What does Sam say about having a close-knit pack/family?
(a) It has its drawbacks.
(b) There is a lot of competition in the pack.
(c) The wolves are not as close as they might seem.
(d) It's the best thing that ever happened to him.
14. Why do Grace and Sam get shots?
(a) To prevent tetanus.
(b) For antibiotics.
(c) To prevent rabies.
(d) For pain from the wolf wounds.
15. What does Grace tell Sam about Isabel?
(a) Isabel is going to call in the FBI.
(b) Isabel is searching the woods for Jack.
(c) Isabel wants to become a werewolf.
(d) Isabel believes Jack is alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is one non-wolf that knows about the pack?
2. What does Grace balance in her mind before responding to Isabel's request for information?
3. Why does Shelby want to be Sam's mate?
4. Why does Grace think Shelby is alive?
5. What does Ulrick say of Sam?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)