|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had been shot full of bullets the night Sam is shot?
2. What does Grace remember as the book opens?
(a) The day she is attacked by wolves.
(b) The day her sister is attacked by wolves.
(c) The day her father dies.
(d) The day she is given a mission.
3. What does Grace invite Sam to do?
(a) Introduce her to the pack.
(b) Stay in her room and she'd stay in the guest room.
(c) Meet her family.
(d) To come into her bed where it's warmer.
4. Where are Sam's parents?
(a) Missionaries in Africa.
(b) They are dead.
(c) In another town not far from there.
(d) In prison.
5. For how long after Grace's encounter with the wolf pack does she see the wolf that saved her?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 3 years.
6. What does Grace learn when she gets to school the next day?
(a) That the school has no electricity and classes are cancelled.
(b) That there was a wolf seen on campus.
(c) That the library was ransacked.
(d) That a student was found dead of an overdose.
7. What does Shelby detect about Sam?
(a) He's upset.
(b) He's resisting changing.
(c) He's unhappy.
(d) He's been around Grace.
8. What does Sam remember seeing?
(a) The wolves dragging Grace.
(b) Grace's dog getting bit.
(c) Grace's father being attacked as he tries to rescue her.
(d) A gun flash.
9. Whose gaze does Grace hold as she is being harassed by the wolves?
(a) Her dog willing it not to jump in and get killed.
(b) No one.
(c) Her father as he is trying to scare off the wolves.
(d) One particular wolf.
10. About whom does Sam worry?
11. What does Grace refuse to acknowledge?
(a) That she can detect scents.
(b) That she has felt the urge to howl at the moon.
(c) That she has felt the urge to eat raw meat.
(d) That she has felt the urge to join the pack.
12. Who is with Grace when Sam decides to talk to her?
(a) Just Rachel.
(b) Grace is alone.
(c) Just Olivia.
(d) Olivia and Rachel.
13. What does Grace's father tell her?
(a) The family is moving as he got a raise.
(b) He's getting her a better car.
(c) He does not want her to go into the woods anymore.
(d) He is worried because he saw wolf tracks in the back yard.
14. How do Grace and Sam interact when Sam returns to her house?
(b) Bantering and relaxed.
(d) As if they have been lovers for years.
15. Where does Sam go in his search for Jack?
(a) The Culpepper mansion.
(b) The hospital since he knows Jack is hurt.
(c) The shed in the woods.
(d) The Arcade where Jack used to hang out.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what season does Grace always see the wolf that saved her?
2. What does Grace see out of her bedroom window the night after her father makes his announcement?
3. What does Sam think he should not be doing?
4. Where does Sam work?
5. Where does Sam initially go to sleep?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)