|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam decide to do after watching for awhile?
(a) Shoot the pack leader.
(d) Take charge of the pack.
2. What confuses Sam about Grace?
(a) That she is able to understand the wolfs when they are talking.
(b) That she is not a werewolf.
(c) That she is not afraid of him.
(d) That she is able to go into a hibernation-like state.
3. What does Grace believe?
(a) The wolves are not going to kill her.
(b) Her father is going to get killed.
(c) The wolves are trying to tell her something.
(d) She will die.
4. For how long after Grace's encounter with the wolf pack does she see the wolf that saved her?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 4 years.
5. What does Sam do when the other arrives?
(b) Lies down in a submissive position.
(c) Runs away.
6. Who does Sam disagree with in the pack?
7. About what does Grace confront her father?
(a) His being persuaded by men in the town he does not like.
(b) His ignoring the family.
(c) His being gone so much.
(d) His joining the wolf hunt.
8. How does Sam approach Grace that day in the bookstore?
(a) He says something to Olivia.
(b) He sees her reading a book and makes a comment about it.
(c) He does not approach her.
(d) He says something to Rachel.
9. What werewolf kills two people?
10. What does Sam think will happen if Grace looks in his eyes?
(a) She'll reject Sam because of his eye color.
(b) She won't recognize Sam.
(c) She'll fall in love with Sam.
(d) She'll recognize Sam.
11. Where does Sam initially go to sleep?
(a) In the family room.
(b) In the old hunting shack her family has.
(c) On the floor near Grace's bed.
(d) Near the fireplace.
12. Who comes and interrupts Grace talking to Sam?
(a) Grace's father.
(c) A she-wolf.
(d) Grace's mother.
13. What does Grace hear after John and Olivia leave her house?
(a) An owl hooting.
(b) A scream.
(c) A growl.
(d) A car honking.
14. Why does Grace force Sam under a hot shower?
(a) To keep him from shaking with cold.
(b) To arouse him.
(c) To tease him.
(d) To keep him from changing.
15. According to Sam, how do wolves communicate?
(a) Through scent and growls.
(b) Through images.
(c) Through postures.
(d) Through mind to mind thoughts.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Grace want a cure?
2. What does the nurse ask Grace about Sam?
3. What does Sam say being a werewolf does?
4. What does Sam do at first as he observes what is going on?
5. What does Grace wonder about concerning the wolves?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)