|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grace sometimes wish she had done?
(a) Become a werewolf.
(b) Ran away from home years ago.
(c) Died when the wolves were mauling her.
(d) Known Sam under different circumstances.
2. Why does Grace force Sam under a hot shower?
(a) To tease him.
(b) To arouse him.
(c) To keep him from shaking with cold.
(d) To keep him from changing.
3. Where is Jack Culpepper killed?
(a) In the Boundary Wood.
(b) In an abandoned house.
(c) On the Boundary waterway.
(d) In his own home.
4. Where does Sam initially go to sleep?
(a) Near the fireplace.
(b) In the old hunting shack her family has.
(c) In the family room.
(d) On the floor near Grace's bed.
5. What does Grace's father tell her?
(a) He is worried because he saw wolf tracks in the back yard.
(b) He does not want her to go into the woods anymore.
(c) The family is moving as he got a raise.
(d) He's getting her a better car.
6. What does Grace believe?
(a) Her father is going to get killed.
(b) The wolves are not going to kill her.
(c) She will die.
(d) The wolves are trying to tell her something.
7. What does Grace see out of her bedroom window the night after her father makes his announcement?
(a) A great-horned owl.
(b) Sam in human form.
(c) Sam in werewolf form.
(d) The she-wolf.
8. Does anyone hear Grace screaming?
(a) She doesn't scream.
(b) Her father hears and comes running.
(c) Her brother hears and comes running.
(d) No one is around.
9. What does Grace ask Sam?
(a) If Sam can turn back into his human form at will.
(b) If Sam killed Jack.
(c) If Sam knows who killed Jack.
(d) If Sam has a mate.
10. Where does Sam go in his search for Jack?
(a) The Arcade where Jack used to hang out.
(b) The shed in the woods.
(c) The hospital since he knows Jack is hurt.
(d) The Culpepper mansion.
11. Where do Grace and Sam decide to go to search for Jack?
(a) Jack's home.
(b) Beck's house.
(c) The woods.
(d) Shelby's home.
12. What grade is Grace in when Jack Culpepper is killed?
(a) In ninth grade.
(b) A junior in high school.
(c) In sixth grade.
(d) Just starting college.
13. What wolf does Grace recognize as she encounters three of them in the woods?
(a) Her cousin who had disappeared a couple years ago.
(c) A friend's sister who had disappeared last year.
14. What does Rachel want to do for the Christmas holiday?
(a) Go to Paris.
(b) Try to capture a werewolf.
(c) Leave Mercy Falls.
(d) Do something exciting but she does not know what.
15. Whose gaze does Grace hold as she is being harassed by the wolves?
(a) One particular wolf.
(b) No one.
(c) Her father as he is trying to scare off the wolves.
(d) Her dog willing it not to jump in and get killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam do when Grace buries her hand in his fur?
2. What do Grace and Sam peruse?
3. What does Grace invite Sam to do?
4. What does Grace remember as the book opens?
5. What does Grace refuse to acknowledge?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)