|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam remember seeing?
(a) A gun flash.
(b) Grace's father being attacked as he tries to rescue her.
(c) The wolves dragging Grace.
(d) Grace's dog getting bit.
2. In what season does Grace always see the wolf that saved her?
3. What does Rachel want to do for the Christmas holiday?
(a) Do something exciting but she does not know what.
(b) Try to capture a werewolf.
(c) Leave Mercy Falls.
(d) Go to Paris.
4. What confuses Sam about Grace?
(a) That she is able to go into a hibernation-like state.
(b) That she is not a werewolf.
(c) That she is able to understand the wolfs when they are talking.
(d) That she is not afraid of him.
5. Where does Sam work?
(b) Feed store.
6. What is one thing Sam says about Shelby?
(a) She hates being a wolf.
(b) She had a really happy childhood.
(c) She loves being a wolf.
(d) Her parents accept her for who she is.
7. What does Shelby detect about Sam?
(a) He's upset.
(b) He's been around Grace.
(c) He's resisting changing.
(d) He's unhappy.
8. For how long after Grace's encounter with the wolf pack does she see the wolf that saved her?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 3 years.
9. Who does Sam wish would be there?
10. What wolf does Grace recognize as she encounters three of them in the woods?
(a) A friend's sister who had disappeared last year.
(d) Her cousin who had disappeared a couple years ago.
11. What grade is Grace in when Jack Culpepper is killed?
(a) In sixth grade.
(b) In ninth grade.
(c) Just starting college.
(d) A junior in high school.
12. What does Grace save for Sam?
(a) A piece of raw meat.
(b) An ancient book on werewolves.
(c) A cross to hang around his neck.
(d) A poem about werewolves.
13. What does Grace ask Sam?
(a) If Sam killed Jack.
(b) If Sam knows who killed Jack.
(c) If Sam has a mate.
(d) If Sam can turn back into his human form at will.
14. How do the wolves stay warm when they shift back to their human form at in the woods?
(a) They have dens around the area with furs.
(b) They can stay warm from their higher metabolism for several days even in human form.
(c) They have caches of clothes hidden throughout the woods.
(d) There is a heater in the shed.
15. Where does Sam go when he leaves Grace?
(a) A shed deep in the woods.
(b) His brother's house.
(c) His home.
(d) The bookstore where he works.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Grace force Sam under a hot shower?
2. What does Sam decide to do after watching for awhile?
3. What is the strange smell of wolf that Sam detects?
4. What does Sam do when the other arrives?
5. What can Sam detect at the school?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)