|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 through 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam say being a werewolf does?
(a) Takes away inhibitions.
(b) Makes most people angry to be like that.
(c) Intensifies one's most prominent traits.
(d) Makes most werewolves to feel rejected by full humans.
2. Why does Sam get angry with Shelby?
(a) He is in human form and does not want to talk about being a wolf.
(b) He thinks Shelby is too hard on new werewolves.
(c) He thinks Shelby is dangerous to the other female werewolves.
(d) He has never been interested in Shelby romantically.
3. What wolf does Grace recognize as she encounters three of them in the woods?
(a) Her cousin who had disappeared a couple years ago.
(b) A friend's sister who had disappeared last year.
4. Where do Grace and Sam decide to go to search for Jack?
(a) The woods.
(b) Shelby's home.
(c) Jack's home.
(d) Beck's house.
5. What does Sam know he has to tell Grace about changing?
(a) He is violent just before changing.
(b) After about five years of changing back and forth, one can no longer become a wolf.
(c) He is only going to be able to change a couple more times that winter.
(d) He won't turn human again once he changes for the year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam realize about Beck's Tahoe?
2. What does Sam do at first as he observes what is going on?
3. When does Sam play the guitar?
4. Why does Grace think Shelby is alive?
5. What does Sam find in the kitchen when he gets down there?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)